What a Deal! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, fuck me hard. I need to have just pure, raw sex!"

I took her pierced nipple into my mouth while i started fucking her, making sure that I did it forcefully on the down stroke. She moaned and within about 3 minutes announced her orgasm.

"Oh, god, it's so good! I'm going to cum... oh, fuck... oh... oh... oh... cumming!"

She thrashed about a bit and I let her finish her orgasm. "Oh, god. I haven't had a good fuck in so long."

I pushed myself off her to see where it was going to go from here. She looked down at my cock and took it into her hand. "It's still so hard."

"Yes, it is. I think you need to do something about that, you beautiful, little slut!" I grinned at her.

"Yes, sir! What does my lover desire?" She sat up, grinned back at me, and stared into my eyes. She was suddenly becoming playful.

I decided to go for broke. "I want you to worship it. I want you to make love to it with your mouth. I want to cum in that pretty little mouth and watch you swallow my cum."

She smiled. "But of course. I would never spill a drop of your cum, sir."

I loved it when she talked like that. She leaned over and stared at my throbbing meat and then slowly lowered her head, taking as much as she could immediately. She reached about 6 of the 7 inches before stopping. She tightened her lips and rose, sucking as she went. It was fantastic. She started bobbing up and down and was turned 90 degress from me so I started stroking her tits. She rose a little higher so that I could get under her better and moaned. Apparently, her nipples were very sensitive.

However, I was not going to last long. She was actually a very good cock-sucker and it was a new mouth, a new woman, and a completely new experience for me. I started rocking my hips and she knew exactly what was coming.

She pulled up off my dick. "Is your lovely cum about ready to coat my throat, dear sir? Are you ready to shoot off into my pretty little mouth?"

Fuck, what can I say? When in the throes of passion, descriptions like that from a woman are just too much for me. I closed my eyes, grabbed her head, and started groaning. I shot spurt after spurt into her mouth, and then opened my eyes to watch as my last few spurts went into her and she started swallowing. She sucked until I had nothing left and then rose up.

"Your cum is delicious, sir. Can I have another helping, please?"

Damn! I was at the age where I was probably done for a while... usually 30 minutes.

"Diane, I appreciate it, but I think I'm going to have to call it a night and go home."

She put on a sad face. "But, sir, I need some more cock!"

I laughed. "I have no idea why your husband would fuck around. You are a little firecracker." At the mention of her husband she looked down sadly. Shit! I should not have done that.

"He wanted me to do things that I couldn't do."

I stared at her. "Like what? That was a pretty good first fuck and you sucked me off and swallowed. What? He wanted anal sex or something with a fetish?"

She looked at me. "Well. If you must know, he wanted to do things like pissing and enemas and such."

"Ugh! I'm not into that sort of stuff."

"Me, neither, so I guess he went looking elsewhere."

"Sorry I brought it up."

"No, it's okay. I need to be able to discuss it. Especially with my best friend's husband when I've just fucked him." She grinned.

"Okay. I need to get dressed and go. I'll see you sometime next week. I'm sure we'll have another dinner and I'm sure Cindy will pump you for information on our little tryst."

"Is 'pump' the correct word?" She said jokingly as she stood up, completely naked and not attempting to cover herself up. I hated leaving her. I wanted to fuck her all night, but figured that was outside the bounds of my wife's permission so I got dressed and left. All the way home I kept thinking about what a beautiful woman she was, but how she had a self-esteem problem.

When I arrived home, Cindy was still awake. I walked into the bedroom and she was laying there naked with the vibrator lying next to her.

She looked up at me. "Well, how was it?"

How do you answer that? "Well, it was pretty much standard missionary sex. She came really quickly." I tried to busy myself with undressing.

"And did you cum in her?"

I guess I had to fess up. "No, after she came, I rolled off and she finished me off with her mouth."

"Is she a good cock-sucker?"

I was having problems discussing this with my wife and was thinking how to answer that when I felt her grab my dick. "Maybe I should just ask your dick? I bet he wouldn't hesitate to admit when he's had a good sucking."

"She was pretty good and it got me off. She's not as good as you, but definitely knows her way around a cock."

My wife looked at me. "Did she swallow?"

"Uh... yeah, she did."

"Good. I told her that she either had to swallow or let you cum all over her tits."

I stared at her. "You discussed what we were going to do ahead of time?"

"I just told her what you liked."

"What else have you told her?"

"Well, she called me as soon as you left. She loved it and asked me to loan you to her again next week. What do you think, honey? Can you fuck her and not let it fuck up our relationship?"

I stood there, staring at her. "I don't know, Cindy. Maybe I can, but the question is, can you? You let me fuck another woman and now you are willing to let it happen again. Are you really sure about this?"

She stared at me for a second. "Yes, I really want you to fuck her again, but...." She stopped and stared at me.

"What?"

"I want to watch you fuck her."

It took me a second to fully comprehend what she just said. "You want to watch me have sex with another woman?"

"Yes." She looked away. "I've had this fantasy for a long time and never told you. I know we have talked about a lot of other things, but never this. I don't want to participate, I just want to watch. It turns me on to think about seeing you fuck her and then watch her suck your dick." She looked down. "And I think you like the idea." She was holding my now fully erect dick. She looked up at me and smiled. I knew what she was planning... and I didn't mind one bit. She looked at my cock and started stroking it. "I want to see this. First, you put this nice, hard cock into her little shaved pussy. Her lips are bright pink and she's very wet, her lips swollen in arousal and participation." She gave me a quick suck. "You plunge your dick deep into her, touching her in places that have been so neglected." She leaned back and placed my dick at the entrance to her very wet pussy, rubbing the head around to get it as wet. I plunged into her, still standing on the side of the bed. "Then you start fucking her." I started fucking Cindy. "She's moaning and loving your dick as it stimulates her clit with every thrust to the bottom of her cunt. You lean over and start pinching her nipples, including the pierced one." I did that to my wife. "Then, I watch as she throws back her head... uh... and... uh... cums!" Cindy started jerking around, cumming hard and soaking both of our crotches with her fluids. She was quiet for a second and I just kept lightly fucking in and out of her. "Then you pull out and jerk off, cumming all over her beautiful tits and belly." I took my dick out and followed her description. I was soon ready to cum. I moaned and shot several ribbons of cum, my first shot barely reaching her tits before the rest covered her belly and soaked her little arrowhead of pubic hair. I guess I was pretty well drained from Diane. "Then I'm going to watch as she rubs it in and scoops some of it up and licks her fingers." Cindy did just that, finishing with a quick suck of the remains on my dick. "Of course, I'm going to clean up your dick so that I can have some, too."

She fell back on the bed and I collapsed beside her. I was exhausted and couldn't wait for next week.

12