What a Deal! Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

"Bill, you've been such a great husband and father. I wanted you to know that I could never love anyone more than I do you. I wanted you to have this present as a special gift from me. But it's not over by a long shot." Now her voice actually got a little playful. "Did you notice that our pussies have a little stubble? I've told Katy that you love shaving me; my armpits, my legs, and my pussy whenever I need them done. She loves that idea. After we are done licking your balls, sucking your dick, and making you cum all over us, we are all going upstairs to the bathroom so that you can shave us. Both of us. Princess time for two women. You will shave both sets of armpits, both sets of legs, and both beautiful, very edible pussies. Are you ready to do that?"

Bill pulled Suzanne down for a big kiss and then pulled her head up, but didn't let go. "I would absolutely love to shave you two beautiful women. I would love to shave anyone you bring home, honey." He grinned at that and Suzanne gave him a quick kiss.

"Yeah, I bet you would." She smiled and gave him a quick peck to show she was kidding.

Then she looked down and could see that her offer and talking to him had done the trick. Katy was now sucking on a hard cock. He was ready for round three.

"Oh, honey, three times in an hour. A new record for you." She leaned over and Katy pulled off and offered his cock to Suzanne. She sucked it a couple of times and rose back up off it. "And I think you still have some cum left in these balls." She slowly stroked his balls and tickled his ass and he groaned. "C'mon, Katy, let's suck my husband's cock and make him cum all over our faces."

"Yes, ma'am." Katy offered Bill's dick back to Suzanne and she took her turn.

They alternated sucking on him, licking his balls, and tickling his perineum. Suzanne also kept running her hands up to his nipples and tweaking them. I guess that was a turn on for Bill. I just kept filming and stroking my dick when I got a chance. I really wanted to walk up behind the ladies and fuck one of them.

It took a few minutes, but finally, Bill's hips started thrusting up and it was obvious that he was nearing another orgasm. He was thrusting and the two cock-suckers kept swapping his dick back and forth. They were working him over good when he announced that he was going to cum.

Suzanne and Katy must have discussed this ahead of time because they did the porn film thing where the two women both put their lips on either side of a dick and start sliding up and down, their lips touching most of the time, like they were jacking it off with their mouths. Bill looked up and saw that, groaned, and started cumming. The ladies stayed in that position as his dick released as much spunk as it was probably possible since he had already cum twice. It shot up a little the first three spurts and then just dribbled out. The women caught the spurts on their faces and then the rest ran over their lips. When he was finished thrusting, Katy took his dick into her mouth and sucked him dry. Then the two ladies rose up and kissed each other, cleaning the spunk off each other's face.

When they finished, Suzanne looked up at Bill. "How are you feeling? Was that a great birthday present or what?"

Bill didn't raise his head, but his grin was obvious. "Wonderful!"

Suzanne laughed and Katy giggled. "Good. Now it's time for us to go upstairs and, after a few minutes recovery time for you, you get to shave me and Katy. Do you think you'll have enough energy for that?"

"Oh, yes." Bill lifted himself up and headed for the stairs. Over his shoulder he looked back at me and smiled. "Best birthday ever. I can't wait to see that movie." Katy followed him.

"I'll put it together quickly." I turned it off and put the video camera away. I was still naked, but no longer hard.

Suzanne walked up to me and put a hand on my dick, which twitched and began to grow again. "Need some help with that?"

I smiled and hugged her. "No, Suzanne. I have a wife at home for that. You and Katy take care of Bill. Send Katy home in the morning."

She kissed me hard. "Thank you for understanding."

"I mostly understand, but you seemed a little more emotional than usual at the beginning. Everything okay?"

She smiled and hugged me. "Yes, I think everything's fine. I was worried about Bill and our situation. Now that our sex life between the two of us is so good, I thought he might change his mind about our agreement. But that's not what I saw here tonight. It appears that everything is fine." She looked at me more seriously. "You know, the way you first took control of us I was thinking you were a total asshole. But after I while I came to see that you were just pushing our buttons the way you thought you had to in order to get us to admit who we were." She took my hands. "Thank you for opening our eyes to who we were. But now it's time for us to determine where we are going with this. Okay?"

"Sure. Tell Bill I said good-bye and I will have this movie on DVD soon so that he can enjoy it."

"One more thing, Dennis."

"Yes?"

"What would you say if I said I wanted to reward Bill by letting him shave all of the women we play with? He doesn't have sex with anyone, just pampers them."

"I think that's a great idea. Women love that. That's why spas do such great business. You could offer the women a chance to have Bill treat them like a princess, shave them, pamper them with some lotions or oils, maybe take their pussy for an oral 'test drive'. I dare say you could let them tip Bill and he could make some money at it."

Suzanne turned to go. "I'll have to think about that and see if I want him to be able to enjoy so much female flesh." She grinned. "See you later, princess time awaits."

I chuckled. I could see that she was never going to give that up.

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers
12