What a Difference A Day Makes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her to my bedroom and we fell on the bed hugging and laughing. Her fingers touched me. "Brookell you are so wet, I could eat you right now."

I looked at her pussy. "I'm not the only one turned on. Those panties make a lousy sponge."

"I know, but I couldn't help myself. You were so hot! I kept picturing you between my legs. It was driving me crazy."

Thinking about it. "There is no where else I would rather be."

She stopped breathing for a moment and looked into my eyes. All bravado gone. Patty-mine was looking at me with so much love, I wanted to cry."

"We can send him home now."

I was more than tempted. "No, there is something I want to do first. Just promise you won't leave me."

Patty nodded in complete understanding.

We sat there, each in our own thoughts when Tom came in, holding three sodas. That was nice of him!

"Tom, that is so perfect." Patty being nice to Tom?

He paused and Patty made some room on the bed. "Relax, I put my claws away."

He didn't say anything and I wondered about the claws myself. While Patty and Tom talked, like we weren't sitting around practically naked, I thought real hard about the puzzle that was Patty. I think the claws before had nothing to do with Tom, but more with me. She's still not perfectly secure in us. And I always thought I was the insecure one? She was afraid I would like Tom more than her, or like cock more than pussy. While all the votes weren't in, but I did know something-Patty still needs a little reassurance about us. It's not the equipment, but the person. I liked Tom, but I loved Patty. Maybe Anne's example will happen with us, but right at that moment I knew Patricia Carolyn M. would be in my life forever! I think she finally understood that as well.

I rejoined the activity in front of me when two large hands touched back. His lips hit my neck and the thrill that went through me was electric. Leaning forward, he pushed me to my knees and peeled my panties over my ass. As the fabric uncovered me, he kissed my ass cheeks. His face was rougher than Patty's, but the slight scratchiness felt sexy. Patty tossed my pillows on the floor and was laying across the head of my bed watching. She was on her side, one hand supporting her head, the other flat against her pussy. One leg straight, the other with it's knee high in the air, foot on the bed. She looked so good, I wanted to go to her so bad.

Hands kept me in place as he pushed the panties to my knees and guided me to turn over. As I rolled over, Tom got his first good look at me naked. As he pulled my panties off my feet, he studied me. "Brooke, you are beautiful!" He breathed almost like a sigh. Any lingering concerns melted away. He straightened out my legs and straddled them. His cocks touching my skin, right where my legs pressed together. He worked his way up my body, his cock tickling me lightly. I was more than ready, I wanted this.

Tom stopped, leaned down and kissed my belly. So good, I felt like I was ready to scream. He moved higher, his cock now pressing into my skin, the tip almost touching my pubic hair. He kissed each of my breasts. My nipples begged to be sucked, but he didn't.

The bed rocked and something hit my chest. A plastic-wrapped condom. Patty-mine was still looking out for me.

I could feel Patty smile, but uncharacteristically, she was quiet.

I watched breathlessly as Tom opened the package. He took it and unrolled it down his cock. He looked at me. "Don't laugh, it looks funny but laughter right now would cause things to..." He held up his index finger and slowly curled it like a deflating balloon.

Swallowing a snicker, I looked back at his rubber-covered cock. A little pocket flapped loosely on the end. It did look less intimidating like this, an a little goofy.

Tom was taking his time, but I was starting to get anxious. He released my legs and they seem to spring open of their own accord. Tom's attention focused on the one spot I craved attention. He leaned down and kissed my pussy. The scratchiness made it so different from soft and sweet Patty. His tongue dug in hard and found my clit. Oh, now that felt good. He stopped way to soon, because I was getting hotter and wetter, he must have been getting impatient. I was about to scream in frustration when the tip of his cock touched me. Instinctively I pushed down toward him and his cock moved up, rubbing along my lips until it pressed right on my clit. I shook in what felt like series of little orgasms as he rubbed up and down, wetting the tip of his cock, the better to fuck me with it. I was scared, excited, shaking, and gritting my teeth in anticipation.

Then he stopped, the tip was right at my opening. It was about to happen. Kiss my virginity goodbye. Patty's hand grasped mine, sharing it with me.

He pressed in, the tip in just a bit. It was a weird feeling of fullness. Actually it felt sexier rubbing along my pussy than pushing into it.

He pulled out and pressed it back in. That felt better, much slicker. He was moving so slow.

Out and in again, noticeably deeper. It felt so strange. The tremors started and, a series of tiny orgasms, almost microscopic.

He hit my hymen. Now that fucking hurt. I clenched my teeth and squeezed all the blood out of Patty-mine's hand when he probed against it again.

He pulled back and slammed into me with a tremendous push. The pain flared so bright for one second then it was mostly gone. He was completely inside me, pausing as I adjust to this weird feeling.

I released my death grip on Patty, who laid near my head, her strong scent told me how excited she was. I could feel her movements above me.

Tom pulled almost all the way out, leaving an empty feeling where an almost unbearably full feeling existed a few seconds ago.

He sank back into me slowly. There was still some pain, more discomfort than real pain, but when he pressed against me, I adjusted and wrapped my legs against him. He started moving his hips faster, only going and out a few inches at a time, he was moving so quickly I couldn't feel much.

Patty whispered to me. "Slow him down or he'll come before you want him to."

"How?"

"Your legs and arms, talk to him, slow him down."

I tightened my legs which got his attention. He looked at my face. "Slow down, you're hurting me. Now that sunk in. He turned short, powerful strokes into long slow ones, now this was more like it. Each stroke touched me in places I never knew I had. He slowed down more and the pleasure grew so intense, I was close to tears.

An orgasm caught me unawares. The light in the room went dark and then brightened like someone had flashed a camera. Tom was in control now, fucking me deep. He picked up the pace just a touch and I went blank again, this time my legs tightened hard around him as my breath suddenly felt like I was trying to breath through a tiny straw.

Tom was in full extension, pushing all the way in, it felt so incredible, then pulling almost all the way out. The tip brushing the edges of my lips before he drove it back in. A third orgasm, this one stronger, took me. I have no idea how long it lasted, but the room again was darker, then brighter, then darker. I could hear a wonderful sound, Patty was cumming with me. There was no mistaking that sound, not after last night. Tom was losing control in stages. He was fighting it when my arms beckoned him down and he smothered me with his body. Those quick strokes seemed right now. He pounded me in short, fast strokes that made me orgasm again and again.

He stiffened once, like he did in my mouth and I knew he was cumming, but I couldn't feel it like I did in my mouth. His movements got jerky, each stroke corresponding with a moan or a groan almost of pain. I was somewhere else by this point, I heard crying and realized it was me. My body clenched like I was on a rack, Tom was still moving, but he was just about done. He gave one last marvelous push and fell on me. He weighed much more than Patty, but our bodies seemed to fit in such a way I could hold him.

When my breath came back I pushed him over to one side and he slipped out on me. Leaving a vague, empty feeling. The loose tip on his condom was full, making it look even stranger. I looked down and could see a small amount of blood staining the sheets, but I couldn't see what had briefly felt like a wide open tear now that we were done. I wasn't a virgin anymore!!

I curled up with myself and dozed off.

When I woke, Tom was gone, Patty was with me.

"Where is Tom?"

"He wanted to fall asleep too, but I chased him away, in case your parents came home early. I think he might be scared of your Dad."

"My Dad, yea right."

"Hey to a guy who just deflowered his only daughter, a dad is a fearful thing."

Deflowered, in some ways that's exactly what it felt like, although plowed could be used too. Patty curled up with me to cuddle. "So...?"

"It was great Patty-mine. You were right, I wanted it and I was ready for it. I just didn't know how to do it."

Patty hugged me. "You were amazing, and Tom did pretty well to."

"Are you OK?"

"Oh I am fine. I came with you on the bed, and while you slept, I gave Tom a pussy eating lesson before he left."

I looked at her in amazement.

"Well it was either that or I jump on you and make you make love with me, but he might have gotten to big a kick out of that and we would never get rid of him."

"You know he can figure that much out for himself."

"Maybe, but he only suspects. If we let him watch, he would know and then have something juicy he might not be able to keep quiet."

"I guess. But what do we do if he blabs?"

"Brooke, I was serious about hurting him. He hurts you and he's fair game!"

"Poor Tom, he certainly doesn't know how to take you, for good or bad."

"So, which do you like better?"

"huh?"

"Pussy or penis?"

"No contest, I like you better."

"So you think you are a lesbian?"

"No, I just love you, it wouldn't matter much to me if you were a guy or a girl."

She thought about that while I looked over a the clock. It was a few minutes before 11. At this same time yesterday I was a virgin, had never seen a real cock, nor made love to a girl or boy. What a difference a day makes!

How did everything turn out? I guess like most things, some good, some not so good, and one really awful. The awful, and there is no way to sugarcoat it, is we lost Anne to cervical cancer. Beautiful, sweet, wonderful Anne, whose smile could light up a room and whose voice could shift from loving at home to commanding in the gym. She gave me, she gave all of us, so much.

Her smile does live on in one of the most precious little girls ever born, her daughter. Yes, Anne did get pregnant! Her husband even finally accepted Anne's relationship with Cathy, but it took the worst possible circumstances. He has since remarried, to a great girl and a terrific Mom for little Mari, and Cathy is an accepted Aunt by the whole family.

Patty and I were inseparable through the rest of HS and college. We did date, always double dates , but very few boyfriends knew what we did after our dates. The rumor mill never bothered us, mostly because it prefers little boxes it can paint you in, and Patty-mine and I never seemed to fit in just one box. After college we shared an apartment for a while, but our professional lives started causing us to spend more time apart. This wasn't a bad thing, we developed into our own people, but still remain so very close no matter the time or distance separating us.

Like Anne, Patty-mine got married to a terrific guy, and has three of the best kids. I am Auntie B, and very close to the whole family. Her husband was much more understanding and accepting of Patty and I than Anne's husband ever was of Cathy.

Cathy is less my big sis nowadays. It's hard looking at your lover as a big sister. We went through a tough time when darling Anne was taken by ovarian cancer. It brought Cathy and I very close, with the complete understanding and blessing of Patty-mine.

Elaine also had a rough time when Anne passed. Liz never got a good idea about why she lost that one job, but it didn't stop her from moving in with Elaine, permanently. Liz is probably was the only reason Elaine made it through Anne's passing.

Suze and Pam are still partners and are truly incredible. They even bought my Mom's antique shop when my folks decided to retire.

Speaking of my folks, they are somewhere on the planet, where I am never sure. They live in a huge RV, traveling wherever the wind takes them. Mom is still an antique nut and is always sending Suze and Pam stuff on consignment. They have really helped the success of the shop by finding stuff not normally see in this part of the country. I spent 6 weeks with them last summer antiquing in northern Canada. It was great.

Mom and Dad came to understand about Patty and I, although their introduction to our relationship was certainly traumatic enough. But that happened on another day.

Love,
Brooke