What A Man Needs?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

"Oh fuck, Daddy. Please Daddy, Eat me Daddy. I need to come!"

Her eyes were closed, but her voice got to me and my dragging peter jumped up.

She looked right at me and opened her legs wide. "Make your little girl scream, Daddy."

That was to much for me and once again I was on my knees. My hands holding her legs wide open and my mouth feasting one a delicious wet and hair-free pie. Suzi was a wild one; she was pushing herself against me with complete abandon.

"Ahhhheemmmmm!"

Suzi jumped up. "Oh shit, Miss Jess, I'm sorry I couldn't . . ."

"Oh pipe down you little slut. I was expecting more self control from you." Her eyes frozen against me.

When I tried to get up, she pushed me back down. "You might as well finish what you started. This fucking slut will be bitchy the rest of the night if you don't finish."

Suzi cried out in glee and pulled my head back down. For a few moments I wasn't into it. I felt like I had betrayed someone, but Suzi tasted so damn good I got back into things and soon had her back on the edge of the couch fucking against my face.

Jess got behind me and started paying with my balls and my ass. She leaned her body against me and was whispering in my ear. "Tongue fuck the little slut, she loves it." She was heavy against me, but so damn sexy. She was kneeling there and soon I felt her cock pressing. Jess was getting excited! She licked down my back and started tonguing me; she spread my ass cheeks and started licking my asshole. I was scared and excited ad finally Suzi screamed into another world and came hard.

When she got up, Jess was once again at my ear. My asshole was wet and her cock was pushing against me. I knew what she wanted, but I wasn't sure about it.

"Get out slut, I'll deal with you later. In a few minutes send Ronnie down."

Suzi scampered to obey and Jess pushed me against the couch. "With the hormones I take I rarely get two woody's in a week, and here it is and my clit is straining so quickly again. I imagine you know what I want to do. Have you ever had anything in your ass?"

"No." I replied nervously.

"Hey, hey, I'm not mad at you. I just have to keep Suzi in line of she would fuck anyone who walked in. She really is a sexy little slut. I am not surprise you went down on her. Hell, I would have been more surprised if I came down here and found you dressed.

I breathed a sigh of relief, and then she touched my asshole again."

"I really want this; the question is will you give it to me?"

She pressed against me and I felt her bare chest. She had heavy breasts and she ran them up and down my back. Her cock as free and it pushed against mine and my balls.

She got up and pulled me over to a chair. "Here, now you can see us in the mirror."

She lay back against me and the sight of her sexy female body against my back got to me. She pulled back and on her knees pushed her cock, teasing the tip along my balls, then laid back on me and pushed those breasts along my back. Three times and soon I was rock hard again. Her finger touched my asshole and she pushed in the tip of her finger. "You have such a tight little pussy, honey."

The door opened, but I didn't see who came in. I was watching Jess in the mirror mime at fucking me. It was so hot.

A tall blond climbed into the chair. She was naked, slim, nice chest, and another fully shaved pussy. She pushed me away from the edge of the chair, opened her legs and without a sound pulled me to her pussy.

"Eat her as well, honey. You were so hot eating Suzi that I thought you would like a taste of Ronnie as well. While you eat her I am going to take your cherry."

I was nervous, but I was also putty in her hands. She pulled out of the mirror view for a moment and when she came back she had something in her hand. Some type of lotion. She put some on her hand and then she touched me. It was freezing!

I yelled into Ronnie's cunt, but that only made her pull harder. She lifted one of her legs and while it got me a great mouthful of cunt, I couldn't see the mirror anymore.

Jess's hands massaged my ass and balls. The lotion was a lubricant obviously. She pushed one finger in and slowly fucked me with it.

"Oh damn, you have a tight pussy, honey. I can't wait to fuck you!"

Her voice was in my ear again, but Ronnie was bucking nicely. Then she turned over and opened her own asscheeks. I heard her voice for the first time. Very low pitched and very sexy. "Eat my ass, bitch."

Jess's hand slapped Ronnie across the ass. "Honey here is not a bitch. You are to be nice or I'll send you back upstairs with an itchy pussy and no relief."

"I'm sorry Miss Jess. I got carried away."

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to Honey."

"I'm sorry I am such a bitch, Honey. You have a great tongue and I need it real bad."

I wanted to tell her my name wasn't Honey, but Jess pushed me back to her ass and my tongue sunk in as far as it would go.

Ronnie yelled and pushed back, forcing me against Jess who was now rubbing my ass with two fingers. I was hard as steel every time her fingers found my prostate.

Ronnie went into light convulsions as Jess pressed something larger to my virgin ass. The head of her cock popped in and the pain was bad for a few seconds. It took my breath away.

She left it for a few moments and I got my head up to see the mirror. The distance was just enough that all I could see was something connecting her to me. When she slowly leaned forward the bar of iron in my ass felt like heated steel. She went all the way in and stayed there. The picture was incredible. She was pressed against me and I was supporting her whole weight. It felt like the only place I was holding her up was my asshole. It burned then cooled, then she moved and it burned again, but not as much.

By the time she pulled almost all the way out the burning sensation had stopped. The feeling of fullness remained and I squeezed my sphincter hard, she moaned. "Oh Honey, you feel so fucking good. I can't believe how perfect you are."

She fucked me again with infinite slowness. Ronnie slipped off the chair and I was leaning on her for support. She pushed her ass against me and we were soon a sandwich and I was in the middle. My straining cock found her cunt. I couldn't move, but every motion of Jess’s instantly went through me and into Ronnie. Ronnie's hand found me and repositioned me. My well-lubricated cock pierced her asshole in one motion. Now we were fucking. Jess was moving harder and faster. In self defense my movements mirrored hers and that meant I was fucking Ronnie as hard and as fast.

I couldn't believe the sensation. My heart was beating a mile a minute and my cock was like a piston in and out of poor Ronnie's asshole. I closed my eyes and gave into it all. I don't know how long we went, but I couldn't stop myself from cumming. I filled Ronnie’s ass but I stayed hard. I couldn't believe it. Jessie in my ass was like the ultimate Viagra. I kept fucking Ronnie not caring if she had come yet or not. Jess was pounding me harder and harder. The mirror seemed to be rocking with us and I couldn't see much. I felt her tense up, like she did before my first taste of cum. I drove into Ronnie and heard her scream. Jessie came in my ass! She kept going until I think I passed out.

I woke up on the couch. Ronnie, Suzi, and Jessie were there. My head was in Jessie’s lap, Ronnie was looking worried and Suzi was cleaning me up.

"That was incredible Honey. I've never seen a guy do that, Little Death, Le Petite Morte."

"It never happened before to me."

Ronnie looked better. "Honey I couldn't believe it. You fucked me unconscious and when I came to, you were still fucking me! "

She turned and ran upstairs.

Suzi was smiling. That was pretty impressive, Honey."

"My name isn't . . ."

Jessie stopped me. "Here you are my Honey. I hope you can live with that. You know your life has changed tonight?"

I looked at Jess. "It changed to moment you tucked my hand under your skirt.”

She smiled. "There is one last little detail."

Ronnie came in with a couple of things. She handed me a bracelet. It was in between masculine and feminine and it just said "Honey". I put in on, rather proudly when I realized Suzi and Ronnie also were wearing similar bracelets.

The next item was an envelope. In it was a shitload of money.

I was floored.

"Don't get angry. The mirrors have cameras and everything we did was seen by the bachelorette party in the other part of the basement. These are your tips. I think they all have a daddy fantasy."

"And when you went down on me,“ Suzi added, " half of those girls went nuts. The other half went totally insane when Jess copped your cherry. Right now we have a room of 15 women who were frigging themselves out cold."

"No, Jess! This isn . . ."

She stopped me. "I know Honey. We could have let you walk out of here none the wiser. But we don't lie to our loved ones. You have a right to know it all, and we will live with the consequences. If you hate us, we will understand. There is only one copy of the tape and here it is. You can destroy it if you want"

"Why the tape?"

"We do this and things don't always go well. Sometimes the videotape was the 'evidence' we needed to stop someone from getting all legal on us."

I thought about it. Jess asked, "What I love about you from the first moment we met as your honesty. Please believe me that this is the only copy."

"Oh, I believe that. I am not sure I can destroy it."

She smiled. "You can leave it here in safekeeping. You can come back anytime you want to watch it, or whatever."

"Whatever?"

"Whatever! Honey, you are welcome here anytime for any reason. You are honest and sexy, and willing to explore. We can help you explore, if you wish, or you can just stop in and say hello. This isn't a whorehouse, and the money you received you earned, even though you didn't know it. You are a member of the family now."

I smiled, and then was surprised when my eyes teared up. "Family!"

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers
12