What a Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers

What Marty didn't take into consideration was that he was no boozer. He rarely if ever had more than one or two drinks at a time. Even two produced in Marty a level of intoxication that was noticeable.

And so, despite the above, Marty proudly departed for the motel room with his new possessions. Upon entering the room he quickly shed himself of yesterdays garments, shaved, redressed and looked at himself in the mirror. "Damn, look at me, like a new man. I've got a plan and I'm gonna follow it," and with that his face fell and the tears came.

Putting his hands over his eyes he willed himself to stop the tears and regained control. "Okay, okay, first things first. I need a drink." He quickly left the room, filled his ice bucket and returned. Fixing a drink he sat in the overstuffed armchair and sipped. He sniffed, fought back more tears and sipped again. When the glass was empty, he rose and made another and then back to the chair and his ruminations...and so the day began for Marty.

***************

Rita woke to the sounds of sirens blaring throughout the house. She held her hands over her ears and stared blankly around her. Finally recognizing that they weren't sirens but the telephone, she lurched to her feet and ran to the phone, praying that it would be Marty. Picking up the phone she didn't even get a chance to say a word before Sandy Nordstom began speaking.

"Rita, Rita, are you okay? I've been trying to reach you all morning, but no one answered your phone. Are you okay? Rita, Rita?"

Rita just groaned into the phone, feeling her stomach lurch. Oh, oh, she was going to be sick, violently ill; she could feel it building and coming. Dropping the phone she staggered to the bathroom and threw up her guts into the bathroom basin, not quite making it to the toilet. She held on the the sides of the counter until she felt her knees giving way and slowly sank to the floor, the ending remnants of the contents of her stomach dribbling onto her blouse.

Rita lay there, almost comatose, just wishing she could die. She then heard the front door being unlocked and her spirits rose, praying that Marty had returned home, but they fell again just as rapidly when she heard the voice of her friend, Sandy.

"Oh, my God," Sandy exclaimed as she saw Rita lying on the floor. "You look terrible; what on earth happened? Okay, don't talk, don't say a word right now. Let's get you cleaned up a bit," and with that Sandy took a wash cloth, wet it with hot water, and cleaned Rita face, making sure that all traces of that ....ah, nasty stuff were gone.

"Rita, you still look like shit and your clothes really stink. C'mon, let's get you out of them and into the shower."

Sandy struggled with Rita, attempting to undress her without tearing anything but not really succeeding too well. Rita was more a dead weight, unable to even cooperate as she groaned and burped while Sandy pulled her clothing from her.

Finally Rita lay there on the bathroom floor fully naked with Sandy pulling at her, trying to get her to her feet. "Goddamnit, Rita. Get your ass up; jeez, help me here just a little"

Gasping for some air, Sandy stood back and looked at her friend. "Oh, for pity sake. Look at that goop on your crotch. You didn't even wash it off. Okay, looks like we're going to get a bit friendly, kiddo."

With that Sandy quickly stripped and nude, got behind Rita and literally pulled her to her feet, holding her tightly against her body. They staggered together into the spacious stall shower and Sandy gently lowered her to the seat built into the wall. With one hand holding Rita upright on the seat, Sandy turned on the hot water and let the stream play over their bodies. She soaped her friend up briskly and rinsed her off. Oh, oh, the goop on Rita's crotch remained. Sandy stood back, the water still streaming off their bodies and hesitated. She really didn't want to get that "friendly" with her bud, but she really didn't have much choice. The goop would have to be cleaned off. She soaped up the wash cloth and rubbed Rita's groin vigorously, but to no avail.

"Damn, Rita. This stuff isn't coming off. Shit, we only used a few drops of the white glue, it shouldn't be sticking like that."

Rita giggled, obviously still a bit stupefied by the liquor she had consumed.

"Marty didn't like it either, Shandy," she slurred. "He got sho pished he ran away. He ran away, Shandy. He ran away from home and I'm never gonna see him again." Rita was weeping again but Sandy had no time for her histrionics.

"Shit," she muttered. "Okay, Rita, there seems only one way to take care of this problem. If we can't wash it off, we're going to have to shave it off."

Rita, perched precariously on the small seat in the shower, just looked at her friend and giggled again. "Wow, Shandy. You gonna shave my pussy? Boy, I nevah thought we'd be that close."

"Yeah, yeah," Sandy muttered again, wondering why she was even there. Making sure that Rita didn't slide off her perch, Sandy turned the water off and exited the shower briefly, quickly finding a razor and cream which she brought back with her into the shower stall. Sandy turned the water back on and adjusted the stream. Dropping carefully to her knees she moved between Rita's thighs and taking a large dollop of shave cream she thoroughly lathered Rita's crotch.

"Okay, Rita. Now hold still and try not to squirm. I don't want to nick you," and with those cautionary words Sandy began to carefully shave Rita's pussy bare. In the course of this procedure Rita's labia was being manipulated quite a bit causing normal physical reactions. It wasn't long before Rita began to softly moan.

Sandy giggled softly to herself. She saw the effect this was having on her friend, noticed how slick and wet Rita was getting, noticed the moisture forming between Rita's nether lips. She had to admit that she herself was getting a bit turned on. Sandy tightened her thighs bringing pressure to bear on her own kitty. By this time all of the hair above Rita's pussy was gone and yes, along with much of the "goop." Sandy now had to be extra careful as she shaved along Rita's outer labia, pulling the thick lips hither and yon, where hither ended and yon began we have no idea.

Despite Sandy's careful instructions, Rita did begin to squirm just a bit, well, perhaps more than just a bit. Sandy could see a small pool of moisture that had formed at the entrance to Rita's vagina and which had actually started to stream a bit down to her asshole. Now curious, Sandy dipped her finger into that small pool of moisture which caused Rita to jerk almost violently.

"Oh my God, Sandy," Rita breathed. "I'm gonna come if you keep that up." As Sandy pulled her hand back Rita exclaimed more forcibly. "God, NO, NO, don't stop now," and with that she grabbed Sandy's hand and mashed it against her pudenda.

"Make me come, Sandy. Please god, make me come," Rita begged. Sandy had by this time gotten herself quite worked up so she was no longer reluctant to do as her friend asked. She put the razor down and plunged two fingers directly into Rita's vagina. Her thumb went to the clitoris almost automatically as Rita stiffened and screamed her release.

***************

Hayley Morton looked at the office clock again. It was after noon and still no word from Marty and she was now beyond worry, perhaps just a bit frantic that Marty was going to do something really stupid. She had thought to call Rita, but considering what Marty had told her she had quickly determined that idea wasn't too politic. So she did the next best thing, she called her roommate.

Yes, roommate. Not lover, not partner, not significant other. You see, Hayley was not gay and neither was Joanna Hastings. That subterfuge worked fine and it prevented a lot of aggravation from both the married and single men working out of the office. The word that Hayley was gay spared her from unwanted attention and she never bothered to inform her boss of the true nature of things. There was really no reason to.

"Joanna, it's Hayley. Yeah, I know, but I've got a problem here. It's Marty and I think that he's in trouble." She quickly filled Joanna in on the delicate details as she knew them.

"Look, Jo, I'm going over to that motel and speak to Marty. It's not like him to miss work like this and I'm sure that it's something to do with his marriage. Yeah, he said he was sick but that's a crock and the fact that he's staying at that motel tells me a lot. Okay, meet me there as soon as you can. I'll get the room number and key."

What? Get the room number and key? Hayley, Hayley, it doesn't work that way. No clerk is going to do that, they would be fired immediately. Ahhhh, but what the innocent young man behind the front desk didn't take into consideration was the wiles of a determined and very attractive young lady who was now showing quite a bit of cleavage. Hayley was winding down her pleas.

"Please, sir. It really is my Dad and there really are serious family problems, as I told you. I'm afraid of what he might do and you certainly do not want all of that negative publicity, and just think of trying to clean up the room. Like who's going to want to ever stay in that room again after....., " and she ended that statement with those words just hanging in the air between them.

The erstwhile young man blanched and looked about him furtively. "You never got this from me, you understand? I never saw you before," he muttered as he slipped a card key across the counter and whispered the room number. Hayley smiled gratefully, palmed the card and quickly turned and left without another word.

She saw Joanna parking as she exited the lobby and quickly moved to the side of her car. Waving the key card at Joanna, Hayley motioned her to follow along and they moved quickly to the appropriate room.

***************

Rita shuddered as the last waves of her orgasm rippled through her body. She opened her eyes and saw the flushed face of her friend, her short,wet hair now plastered to her head, her eyes closed and her hand feverishly working her own clitoris. Sandy's nipples were turgid with desire and Rita could not resist taking one of them in her mouth, tonguing the sensitive nubbin.

Sandy jerked as she felt her nipple enveloped by a pair of lips. She quickly pulled Rita's head closer to her breast, moaning softly. Rita moved her hand down between her friends thighs. Feeling that Sandy now had two fingers moving rapidly in and out of her cunt, Rita's fingers quickly started to manipulate Sandy's clitoris, feeling the slickness as she flipped the sensitive organ back and forth.

It wasn't long before the two of them were sprawled on the floor of the shower stall, the water beating down on their bodies, each of their heads buried between the thighs of the other. The only sounds to be heard were the spray of the shower and the soft moans that were being uttered by the participants.

***************

Hayley tapped softly on the door of Marty Kramer's motel room, her friend Joanna Hastings at her shoulder, peering about a bit fretfully. There was no answer and Hayley pounded a bit harder, whispering harshly, "Marty, Marty, open up. It's Hayley, Marty," with no results.

Looking at Joanna who just shrugged, Hayley inserted the key card and cautiously opened the door. Motioning Joanna to be quiet, the girls entered the room, not quite knowing what to expect.

"Oh, my god," exclaimed Joanna. "He's dead drunk and stinks to high heaven. Shit, it looks like he spilled half a glass of liquor down his front. Whew," Joanna's face screwed up in disgust.

Hayley, ignoring her friends comments, immediately moved to her boss's side, shaking him gently, again with no results. All she got were a few grunts from the comatose man. Hayley turned to Joanna and was silent for a few seconds. She then, with a firmness that surprised even herself, told Joanna what they would have to do.

"Joanna, we've got to get him cleaned up. Look around and see if he has any change of clothing available. The only thing I can see is that small gym bag in the corner," and with that she started to unbutton his polo.

"Whoa, girlfriend." protested Joanna. "We can't just undress the guy. I don't think he would appreciate that at all."

Hayley turned and looked at her. "What, he going to complain? When is that going to happen. Look at him. His shirt is sodden as is the front of his slacks. We've got to get him out of those smelly things. Get over here and help me, he's heavy."

The two of them pulled Marty upright on the chair and managed to pull his polo over his head and off. "Hey," Joanna remarked. "He's built pretty well, not too flabby at all," she giggled. Hayley just looked at her sternly.

"I'm just commenting," Joanna blushed.

"Okay, now his pants," Hayley directed. She unbuckled him and pulled his zipper down. Fortunately, Marty was in stocking feet, his mocs sitting on the floor by the bed. "You grab from your side and I'll pull from mine, and we'll see if we can get them off his hips."

Struggling and pulling and pushing, the girls managed to drag Marty's trousers down his legs, his boxers coming down with them. "Ohhhh, my god," breathed Joanna. "Would you take a look at that," she uttered in wonder. Hayley was herself momentarily speechless, gazing in astonishment at Marty's groin.

"Shit, it's got to be at least 7 inches and it's totally limp. What would it measure if it were hard?" Joanna wondered aloud. She felt her thighs clench involuntarily as she gazed at Marty's cock. Her legs felt bare under the light summer dress she was wearing and she wasn't at all surprised to feel the crotch of her panties become just a trifle moist.

"Damn, look at the girth. Oh my, oh my ...it's gotta be almost as big around as a coke can," Joanna continued, staring down at the monster nestled between Marty's thighs. Hayley just stood there, continuing to gaze in wonder at the largest cock she had ever seen (not that she was all that familiar with cocks, mind you).

"I gotta touch it. I gotta stroke it just a little," Joanna turned to Hayley, expecting a protest. Hayley turned to her, ready to intervene until she saw the deep flush on her friends neck and exposed bosom. She absently examined Joanna, noting how similar they appeared. Joanna was just as blond and fair as Hayley, except that she was a bit taller and had a few extra pounds which were mostly in her bust and ass. Yep, Joanna was stacked and Hayley, not for the first time, resented that, but only just a little.

Seeing no objection coming from that direction, Joanna reached out her hand and hefted Marty's cock, squeezing it gently. She slowly started to stroke the flaccid organ, her eyes becoming just a bit glazed. She could not not mistake the moisture forming between the lips of her pussy. Suddenly she gasped.

"Hayley, can you see that? It's growing, the monster is getting bigger and firmer. Damn, damn, it's starting to feel like a damn log," she exclaimed as she reached over to grasp this unique specimen with both hands now. Marty's manhood was now almost at full mast, standing proudly on it's own.

"Look it, look it," Joanna now whispered. "It's gotta be at least 10 inches. Ohhhh my, what would this feel like sliding into my pussy? Can I, Hayley? Can I just sit on it for a few seconds? I swear, that's all I want to do. Just sit on it for a few seconds," Joanna implored.

Hayley had stood there motionless, apparently stunned by the size of Marty's equipment. She heard Joanna's request and looked up at Marty, still snoring softly in the chair. Despite all that was happening, despite the pulling and tugging at his clothing and Joanna's stroking of his cock, he just lay there, totally unaware of what was occurring around him and to him. It's difficult not to feel just a bit sorry for the drunken lad.

Hayley knew that they were going too far with this, but something strange had awoken in her small but shapely breast. Her breath was coming in small pants and she couldn't deny the moisture now quite evident between her thighs. The thought of Joanna atop Marty's massive firehose was making her squirm. She felt the harsh objections die in her throat, but couldn't voice her agreement - she just nodded briefly.

Joanna was on the move before Hayley could change her mind. She had whipped her dress off, shed the brief slip of material that were her panties and clambered aboard, nestling the lips of her pussy gently on the underside of Marty's massive manhood. Joanna gave a sigh of pleasure and began to slowly and gently rock back and forth, smearing her juices liberally on the huge cock.

"Oh my goodness," Joanna whispered. "This is fantastic, I feel my skin prickling all over." She glanced over her shoulder at Hayley and was a bit startled to see her sitting on the side of the bed, her hand buried beneath her skirt, obviously rubbing her pussy. Hayley eyes were glued to the sight of Marty's cock sliding back and forth between Joanna slick labia. Her asshole would wink at her during the downswing and the disappear during the upswing.

Joanna was leaning forward, her hands on Marty's shoulders, her ass in the air, giving Hayley quite the view. Joanna was now taking command, no longer willing to ask Hayley for permission. She reached down, grasped Marty's horsecock, and poised the bulbous head at the entrance to her vagina. She paused for a moment, a shiver of apprehension surfacing as to whether she could accommodate the damn thing. Shrugging off the momentary doubt, she started to sink on the pole now beginning to stretch her soft flesh.

Joanna gasped but continued sinking down, now pleased and amazed that she was taking this huge dick with no problem. "Ohhhh, " she breathed. "I feel so fuckin' full. Oh, shit. I'm taking him home with me." Joanna now was fully into the act. Hayley was still sitting, her fingers plunging into her little pussy, now watching Marty's dick sliding in and out of Joanna's vagina.

Joanna was now grunting, her ass moving up and down feverishly, feeling the huge dick sliding in and out of her pussy. She felt it building, slowly at first then at the speed of a locomotive, and it was upon her. A massive orgasm shook her frame and for a brief moment she couldn't catch her breath. She lay there, on Marty's lap, trying to control her breathing.

"Oh, my god," she finally muttered. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest and the sweat streaming down between her breasts. Her eyes suddenly opened widely and she looked down at her crotch. "Oh, my fuckin' Aunty Daisy. He's still as hard as a rock."

Joanna slid off of Marty's lap, feeling a touch of soreness as his still hard dick slid out of her pussy. She sank slowly to the floor, her knees still quite weak. Turning to Hayley Joanna was amazed to see her friend lying back on the bed, her skirt now almost up to her waist, her hand still clutching her groin. Joanna smiled to herself. This girl really needs to get laid badly.

"Hayley, Hayley, you okay?" Joanna called to her. Hayley slowly opened her eyes to the reality of what had just happened. Pulling her hand away from her pussy, she leaped to her feet, smoothing down her skirt.

"Oh, damn, damn, damn," Hayley muttered. "Jo, we can't let ANYONE know what just happened here. Oh, what a mess. Do you understand, NO ONE." She quickly looked at her still comatose boss, lying there with his prick still hard and firm. "Help me get him cleaned up a bit. We'll then cover him with the blanket and just leave. All he'll know is that we undressed him and covered him up. I'll take the dirty clothes and wash them at home.

Joanna's smile was one of supreme contentment. "You sure you don't want to try this thing out, sweetie? It's still hard as stone." She frowned just a bit before voicing a new concern. "Maybe you shouldn't, Hayley. That thing could wreck your little honeypot," she said chuckling a bit.

Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers