What a Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers

Hayley just ignored her as she gathered up Marty's soiled clothing. Joanna giggled again briefly, took a warm washcloth and cleaned up Marty's groin, wiping away her juices which were liberally smeared over his still erect phallus. Kissing the tip of Marty's prick, Joanna quickly striped the blanket from the bed and tucked the ends neatly about him.

Hayley had the soiled clothing in a bundle. She tilted her head as if to tell Joanna to hurry it up and moved to the door. Joanna quickly donned her dress and stuffed her panties in her purse. Hayley's eyes widened as she noticed this.

"Jo, aren't you going to put your panties on?" she whispered. "You're not wearing anything at all under that dress. Don't you feel naked?"

"Yeah, sweetie," Joanna replied with a grin. "I do feel naked, but I don't want anything rubbing against my pussy right now. First of all it feels sexy as hell, feeling how slick I am and second, my cunt is raw as hell. It's a good thing I'm not married to this stud. My hole would get as wide as the Lincoln Tunnel."

She turned to Hayley with a laugh. "I just had a thought. Rita can't be cheating on Marty. Who the hell can measure up to that equipment? Her snatch must be so big by this time, she wouldn't be able to even feel any dick other than his."

Hayley just shook her head. "Joanna, I don't know - sometimes you can get really crude." Her eyes twinkled as she broke out in a small giggle.

***************

Let us now return to the doings at 77 Wistful Vista Lane. The last we saw of Rita and Sandy....ah well, we already know about that. But what's this? With just a bit of surprise and an arched eyebrow, we find the two women in the kitchen, sipping on some strong, black coffee. Despite what appeared to be their relaxed demeanor, we can notice that they avoided looking directly at each other. Both pair of eyes seemed to shift to various parts of the kitchen, seldom coming to rest on the face opposite them.

Rita finally sat back and sighed. Looking directly at her friend, she cleared her throat and began. "Sandy, we've got to talk about what just happened. We can't just ignore it - let's get it all out in the open. We should be able to do that, we've been close friends for a long time."

Sandy smiled wryly and chuckled. "Yeah, close is a relative word though. What we did could be classified as "close" in quotes."

The ice was thus quickly broken. Rita smiled and giggled a bit. "Let's just put it down to a combination of circumstances. We both know that we're not gay, we just let things get away from us."

Sandy nodded and became serious for a moment. "Rita, we have to make sure that this remain a sacred secret between us. My Bill must never know, I don't know what he would do. Shit, he could even divorce me," she shuddered.

Rita laughed aloud. "Are you kidding? Knowing that husband of yours, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he would volunteer to take pictures. But you're right, we'll keep this our little secret - no need for anyone to know."

With a wide grin, Sandy nodded her head. She then looked directly at Rita and with a firmness that surprised even her blurted out, "Rita, and I'm not a damned bit sorry it happened. It was one of the most exciting things I have ever done. My pussy is still tingling," she said softly, her face now flaming with embarrassment. Realizing what she had just said, she brought her hands up to her mouth, in mortification.

Rita smiled in understanding and reached out to Sandy, taking her hand in hers. "I understand, honey. I kinda feel the same way. It was amazing, I know how you feel, but I think we've got to cool it. My marriage is in real trouble and I don't need and more complications right now," she said, patting Sandy's hand.

"Oh, oh, of course. What was I thinking. My god, I forgot all about Marty. I'm so sorry, Rita. Please forgive me."

"Of course, Sandy. I fully understand," she said, continuing to caress Sandy's hand. "I've got to get in touch with Marty and get this mess straightened out. I've really screwed up and I've got to sit Marty down and have a real heart to heart with him."

***************

Back to Marty's motel room. (I truly hope that everyone is not getting dizzy from all of these back and fros?)

Marty's eyes flickered and then opened slightly. The room seems to spin in circles and he closed them again quickly. His head felt like there was an army of fire ants marching in cadence through his skull and he suddenly felt his stomach lurch. Quickly rising from the armchair, he staggered about wildly until regaining his balance, he stumbled into the bathroom. Sinking to his knees he emptied his stomach into the toilet, holding tightly onto the sides of the "porcelain throne."

Once that need was satisfied, Marty sank back on his rump, holding his head in his hands. "Never, never, never gonna do that again," he muttered quietly. "Never, never again," he vowed. "No more drinking, no way, no how," he affirmed.

His eyes teared as he realized that the throbbing headache that wracked him was not to be relieved for he had no pain killers. (Except for what remained in that bottle of cheap scotch and he shuddered at the thought.)

"Shower," he mumbled to himself. "Gotta take a nice shower, get cleaned up." He started to fumble with his non-existent clothing and soon discovered that he was buck naked except for his socks. Shaking his head in confusion he decided to ponder that problem after other more immediate needs were taken care of.

Carefully and with some trepidation Marty stepped over the rim of the bathtub and pulled the shower curtain closed. He even more carefully bent over slowly, ever so slowly and turned the water on - and almost jumped out of his skin.

"Shit, shit, shit," he gasped as he was struck by water that was just this side of freezing. Swiftly, or as swiftly as he could in his present condition, he adjusted the temperature and let the stream beat down on his sorry body. Soaped, rinsed and carefully dried, Marty then moved into the bedroom.

Looking about him he stood puzzled for a moment. "Where the fuck are my clothes. Shit, no clothes. Wait, I bought some and he checked the bureau where he found one polo shirt, one pair of shorts, and one pair of socks which he quickly donned. Looking into the closet he saw a new pair of slax he had just purchased with the tags still hanging from them which he discarded and slipped on.

"Where the fuck is my wallet...and my keys?" he wondered before looking around and noting that the contents of his pockets which included wallet, keys, etc. were placed neatly on the bureau. Shaking his head, but very carefully, he placed it all in his pockets and sank back into his comfortable arm chair.

Now we have to understand that Marty wasn't really a stupid man. Let us not forget that he successfully completed 4 years of university and was the owner of a very successful real estate firm. These are truly signs of a person who has the mental capacity for success. So Marty put those significant mental capabilities to work trying to figure out what the hell happened to him that afternoon.

"Shit," he mumbled. "I wake up naked with a huge hangover. Okay, I can understand the hangover, but naked? What the hell happened to my clothes? Was I robbed? Nah, no robber is gonna come in and take my dirty clothes and leave my wallet and money. So where the fuck are my clothes and why was I naked?"

He sat and pondered this conundrum. Little by little he started to nod. Only one person knew where he was as he realized that he had called HAYLEY from the MOTEL phone. "Damn," he sighed with a small smile. "Ten to one Hayley found me passed out, stripped me and took my clothes to wash.

"But why strip me naked?" he wondered, shaking his head, but very carefully. "She could have just taken the clothes that I had worn, and how the hell can one little girl like Hayley handle my dead weight? She must have had help - well, that's not important right now. Right now there are other more important things to get settled."

Marty reached over and picked up the hotel phone. He no longer cared about concealing his whereabouts. He was finished vacillating, he had finally come to the realization that it was time to end this farce. Marty was manning up. He dialed his home phone.

"Rita, yeah, it's me. Look, shut the hell up for a minute. Here's what I want you to do. Get on the phone and get Kate and George over to the house tonight. Don't ask me why, just do it. I'll be there around 7 and if their car isn't in front of the house, I'm not coming in. Just make sure that they're there," he demanded and dropped the phone back into it's cradle.

***************

The Denouement (Giving the conclusion of this mess a gravitas that it probably doesn't deserve)

It was a different Marty that parked in his driveway, noting that George's car was at the curb, and strode purposefully to the front door. He used his key to unlock the door and enter. He had considered ringing the doorbell but said to himself, what the fuck, it's my house.

He slammed the door shut behind him and moved swiftly into the living room where he saw Rita and Kate sitting together on the couch and George, moving away from the bar, a drink in his hand, George approached him with a smile on his face. "Hey buddy, how's it hanging, what's up?"

"Get the fuck away from me, you rotten snake," snapped Marty glaring at his brother in law. "How the hell can you even look me in the eye after what you've been doing?"

George, as well as Rita and Kate just stared at Marty in amazement, their mouths gaping like little guppies in an aquarium. George had taken a couple of steps back, shocked at Marty's ire.

"Okay, let's get all of this shit out in the open now. No more fuckin' around. I've been sneaking around with my tail between my legs for way too long . All of this crap is now going to come to a head and decisions have to be made," Marty said crisply, fully in charge.

He turned to his wife and, glaring at her, asked THE question. "Rita, first things first - do you want a divorce? If so, let's get the machinery started, no more fuckin' around."

Rita stared at her husband in astonishment. "Wha...what....." she stammered. Swallowing hard, she tried again. "What are you talking about, Marty. NO, I do not want a divorce, and..."

She was quickly interrupted by Marty. "Okay, YOU may not want one, but it sure as hell in my mind as to the probable outcome of this mess. He then turned quickly to Rita's sister.

"Kate, I'm not sure if you know what's going on and, by the expression of confusion on your face, probably not. You're not going to be a happy camper once you hear what I have to say, so sit back and steel yourself."

Marty turned again to his wife, a steely determination in his eyes. "Rita, I know all about it - I know all about your affair with this prick over here. I've been in denial for weeks now, but no more. I love you but I will not, can not share you. So......"

Marty's little speech was rudely interrupted now by his wife. "WHAT?" she shrieked. "WHAT???" she again shrieked.

Marty, stunned a bit by her outburst, blinked a couple of times and attempted to explain, when again he was interrupted.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" his wife demanded. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? HOW DARE YOU EVEN IMPLY SUCH A THING?"

Rita's voice had now reached decibels preceded only by words such as LIFT OFF. Windows rattled and the glasses on the coffee table trembled just a bit.

Marty was momentarily stunned at his wife's outburst. His confidence, shaken just a trifle, quickly asserted itself and he attempted to continue. "Don't give me that shit, wife. I SAW you. I SAW it all in the cabin that night. Don't even try to deny it. I SAW you in bed with this snake in the woods...or grass...or whatever,"he stammered, pointing to George who just stood there, his head turning from one to the other.

Marty stood there, his finger pointed accusingly at George. Rita turned and looked at Kate, Kate looked at George and George put his hand up to his mouth, trying to cover a small giggle.

"I told you we should have told him, Kate" He then turned to his sister in law. "Okay, Rita. Do now what you should have done then," George said quietly.

"Bullshit," Rita exclaimed, turning to her husband. "You stupid prick, you accuse me of cheating on you? You didn't even have the balls to confront me? You skulked around, wallowing in your self-inflicted misery?"

Rita was just getting started. Her color had risen significantly and her hot temper was in full sway. She suddenly stood and grabbing a pillow from the sofa, started beating Marty over the head with the soft and ineffective weapon.

"Idiot, you stupid, goddamned idiot", she sobbed. "All this aggravation, which could have all been prevented if you had just stayed a couple of more minutes." Rita than just grabbed her husband, flung her arms around his neck and burrowed her face in his shoulder.

Marty was now totally flummoxed, flabbergasted, even confused. He felt the edge of the sofa against the back of his knees and collapsed, taking Rita with him, onto the couch. Rita shifted on his lap and clutched him tighter.

Kate just shook her head and smiled benignly. "Marty, you really should have stayed. You obviously came into the cabin late that weekend and saw my drunken husband, in a stupor, getting into the wrong bed. Rita at first thought that it was YOU, coming in late. When she realized that it was George, she screamed and pushed him to the floor. I woke and rushed into her room. She was in bed, clutching the blanket to her, staring at George who was now sprawled on the floor."

George interrupted her, "I really bruised my coccyx, buddy. Your wife is pretty strong...I must have bounced a few times," he chuckled.

Rita took up the narrative. "Honey, George just lay there and then he started to cry, we could barely make out what he was saying, something like...'oooo, she pushed me away from her...Kate pushed me out of bed...oooo Kate doesn't love me anymore....' He was drunk as a skunk, he just got into the wrong bed. We all had a good laugh after that scare. We thought it best to just forget it. George was embarrased as hell the next morning.

George turned to Marty. "It the truth, good buddy. I would never mess with your woman. It's not something I would ever do to anyone - and anyway, Rita would probably kill me if I tried, or at least Kate would," he laughed as he turned to his wife who nodded emphatically.

George then pulled Kate to her feet and clasped her tightly in his arms, his affection for her overwhelming him momentarily. On the sofa we find Marty and Rita in each others arms, clingingly tightly to each other.

Camera pulls back, back until it leaves the front door and frames the house, now calm and serene, at 77 Wistful Vista Lane.

NOTE: There are some lingering questions, perhaps threads for someone to take up and elaborate upon. Like, what's with this budding relationship between Rita and Sandy? Was it just a momentary, crazy event, or could something develop? Interesting speculation. Also, what about Hayley and Joanna. Jo certainly seems to enjoy certain physical intimacies; is she partial only to big dicks or would any appropriate member do? And Hayley, she certainly seems ripe for further adventures. Oh well, who knows what the future will bring.

Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers