All Comments on 'What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 02'

by ILienBagby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jwp6199jwp6199about 14 years ago
Continue

Well written and paced. Sex addiction is real and appears you have hit on the phenomenon whether you intended to or not.

durabritedurabriteabout 14 years ago
Please write more!

Hopefully Mrs Huffman will succumb to another photo shoot with the boys - the possibilities from there are tantalizing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Her husband

Mrs Huffman---where is her husband during all of this? More character info--her age, hair color, body measurements. etc.

Kat0511Kat0511over 13 years ago
For your target audience

this is well done. While this is not the type of story I prefer, I did find some of it erotic and I think your target audience will definitely appreciate it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous F Home With Cold

I'm the anonymous F who responded to the question in the previous section saying the cabin incident was not rape. And I'm home alone today nursing a cold .... so reading this story is about as taxing an activity as I care to do at the moment. [Just don't want people to think I'm the kind of woman who sits around everyday reading erotic, lol]

Here's my reaction. I'm virtually certain this series was written by a man. Some of it just doesn't ring true- for example, she wouldn't have let Harold into her apartment, feeling as she does about him. Moreover, I'm pretty certain when I'm 31 I won't be letting a bunch of recent hs grads dominate me the way Mary Jane does. At 14, a guy might get away with it, but not, I'm virtually sure, at 31.

Nevertheless, the author does a credible job of portraying the ambiguity of promiscuous women- our gonads and our brains just seem to get out of sync somehow. So even though I find the situation somewhat contrived, there are ways I can identify with MaryJane.

rb

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I agree with the sex addiction comment.

A rational woman wouldn't have let him in. Or gone back for the library books. A teacher that wanted to keep her job would have called the police to create a paper trail. A sex addict would do just what she did.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
thanks.

Good story, well written , well paced. But I agree with others, why would she.allow hem into her apartment. She dislikes him so much.

But a good storyline.

matalinkmatalink2 months ago

Make it so that those boys are using some kind of voddoo stuff on her or hypnotize her. That could explain her behaviour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous