All Comments on 'What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 03'

by ILienBagby

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 14 years agoAuthor
ch 4

chapter 4 has been plotted and its writing has begun. Hints, comments and reader's ideas are welcome (votes also).

A few positive votes and honest comments here would sure be the motivator for a quick submission of chapter 4 and some new and exciting plot twists for chapter 5. So, please comment..And vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes and Yes

Yes I like this series a lot and yes it is rape but all is safe in Literotica land of literary fiction. No means no and Mrs. Huffman did say no several times before her ambiguous actions clouded the issue. I am a big fan of pro football and appreciate the job that cops do but what happened in Georgia between ratberger (roethlisberger) and the student was rape. The pennsylvania trooper who removed (kidnapped) the drunk coed from her friends and placed her in harms way is equally culpable. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just bullshitting themselves. Envision it was your sister, lover, friend or mom and tell me you wouldn't concur. Hypocrite because I enjoy NC/reluctant stories? No. This is fiction and is as harmless as my thoughts are when I see a beautiful woman and fantasize about fucking her. The woman is unharmed physically and emotionally as are the characters in stories like this. Not into gay stories but if you write one involving ratberger and the trooper getting cornholed in a Georgia prison I will read that one. Meanwhile continue with this series and future projects of this nature and thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous