All Comments on 'What An App!'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story but...

I liked the story but it did feel like you kind of sell us a little short on some of the more 'exciting details' for the additional scenes to the board. I picked this story up as a VR tag and was a little disappointed that the main scene was outside of this platform.

Nonetheless a very well written piece and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the reply to my previous comment connanthe.

Did you know that you are a pompous and arrogant ass ?? That is why I don't like any of your crap. What is worst by far, you are padding all your ratings and that shows us what a liar and cheat and despicable character you are you are. Enough ?

Stil 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The reviewer?

I think this story my have been beyond your ability to comprehend. Stick to Dick and Jane.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 10 years ago
Awesome

I love your story. In fact, I have just finished reading everything you have posted - loved it all. Keep up the good work.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
gotta argree

BigB, I do agree with your assessment of this smartly written story. An interesting concept, I have to wonder if anyone out there is working on this type of project? Sounds like a good investment to me!

bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 11 years ago
This is an intelligent, intellectual erotic short story.

Written 18 months ago and mine is the first comment, this is a shame.

I would like to see more eroticism like this and less 'stroke' material.

Please keep up your standards.

RJ

P.S. I dislike anonymous comments; I sign in to comment so that an author can respond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous