All Comments on 'A Friend For Life'

by luvthedesserts

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The 'having mother & daughter' thing is not my style... but this was well written

Good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely story

I really enjoyed this story. I hope you write more stories like this.

BUT there are several typos and wrong word choices, such as "except" instead of "accept". Thankfully the mistakes were only minor distractions and didn't ruin the story. Please fix the mistakes and re-submit your story. Someplace on this website there are instructions about how to update your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked the story

I enjoyed reading this story and I hope you do well in the contest. One thing you should correct, however. "Double wrapping" is a bad idea as the friction between the two condoms makes tearing/breaking more likely.

rjm2rjm2over 11 years ago
Great Story

I truly liked every aspect of it. I find it funny though, that the ones, talkin about errors, don't even leave a name. It was a great story, very enjoyable. Hope you write more. I give you 5 stars.

luvthedessertsluvthedessertsover 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Anony

Thanks for the comments. And thank you for catching the “accepts, excepts.”

In regard to changing the story on grounds of double wrapping:

I don’t write stories that are full of sexual experts that know everything about sex. It was a device to show mom being very protective of her daughter and her future. Characters need to have flaws to be somewhat believable to me. Otherwise this story would turn the girl from innocent virgin to uber-slut in a millisecond. I appreciate you reading and caring enough to make the comment, though.

lesgrtlesgrtover 11 years ago
Great story

Well written and flowed well. I don't normally read stories this long, but after the first page, I could not stop. Good luck in the contest and please continue with more stories like this one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice story but

the end was dumb. It was largely irrelevant, abrupt, and took away from the sweetness of the rest.

A sequel might be nice to see where the relationship goes. In particular it would be good to resolve his relationship with the Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story, it held my interest from start to finish.

Beggar972Beggar972over 11 years ago
Really nice story.

Really nice story, but then, I've enjoyed everything you've written. Keep up the great work. 5 stars.

one3nine0one3nine0over 11 years ago
Continuation

It would be nice if there was a continuation to the story especially since there are some holes left in the story:

What the relationship between Miranda and Emily will be with Ryan.

What happens to Kristen

More information about Ryan's mom would be nice

But nonetheless it was a good story.

Laguna852Laguna852over 11 years ago
Great Story

Kept me interested the whole time and had plenty of great sex scenes. Keep up the good work.

ipmwebipmwebover 11 years ago
Delightful Story

Loved the story - great writing. The twist at the end was priceless.

drteethodrteethoover 11 years ago
Thank you

for submitting this very enjoyable story! It had a little bit of everything, and the ending was priceless!

Compared to some of your other works... I guess it's fair to say that Ryan is the anti-Dillon?

luvthedessertsluvthedessertsover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

This is definitely not my Anti-Dillon. I tried and tried to write a bad guy. I do have a few, but can’t wrap the story around Valentines Day. I’ll tweak them a bit and maybe submit them at a later time. They’re a bit fetish and non-consensual in nature. Not my usual style.

This poor kid is just an innocent deer in the headlights. I had to combat the super suave first timer stories out there. I still had to fictionalize his abilities a bit. It is fantasy after all.

I loved the ending. I tried to draw people in with Jason and then end it with him. Hopefully it caught a few people off guard. In a perfect world, the good guy wins and the bad guy is punished.

Thanks everyone for the comments, votes, and putting up with my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely loved this story! This is how all 'First Time' stories should be like... With a story behind them and a chance to fall in love with the characters... Absolutely loved it! Will there be a chapter 2?

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 11 years ago
Great job!

That says it all. At the beginning I was expecting a one-sided "lose the virginity" story, but having them both virgins is a lot better for me. Then you add in the "teacher" and it went all the way to boiling. The characters weren't the cardboard cutouts they sometimes are, they had more complex motivations than just lust.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bloody Good

An excellent story, well-told.

The way they were friends-for-years just lined it up well.

I liked the twist in the tail; it was just right.

There are times, however, when an auto spell-check can fail.

Thank you for a great story.

HP

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Thanks for a great story

You did a fine job of building the characters. Any minor technical mistakes were not noticeable or distracting. I enjoyed the final twist at the end, justice was served.

YDB95YDB95over 11 years ago
Nice job

One quibble, and maybe it's something I missed: Miranda's casual mention of not having a hymen calls for a backstory. Could be something as simple as a childhood bike accident, maybe even something the boy would remember since they had always been friends. As it is, it feels like a loose plot end. Also, if Miranda didn't have a hymen, would there have been any pain?

luvthedessertsluvthedessertsover 11 years agoAuthor
To answer the Quibble:

In today’s world of vibrators and sex toys on almost every shelf, the hymen isn’t as common to virgins as it used to be. I wrote Miranda as a smart girl with a big picture kind of brain. The thought of a mess for her first time wasn’t how I wanted her to be. The pain wasn’t really described beyond that one comment. The first time without the hymen might not have the same kind of pain, but it can still be uncomfortable. There’s still pressure and a ton of emotions going on. Just tensing up at the wrong moment can be painful. The mother mentioned that he was a big boy and Miranda was a little girl. His asking her was just showing his concern for her. Not really relevant to the story, but showed he still wanted to keep her safe and protected. Even after the deed. He’s my quiet good guy character.

To those wondering about a continuation:

This is all there will be for them. Ryan is going to do whatever Miranda and her mother tell him. And happily so. You all can use your imaginations on whether or not he’s shared between them. I doubt if he’ll object, but Miranda is the boss. He’s probably already buying her a kitten.

SaiyamanSaiyamanover 11 years ago
Nice work.

I love the twist at the end, I once did a comic called "Party at Lindy's" in which the lead character dresses up as a cheerleader so she can buy herself a sextoy so she can practice a bit for her hot date. The sex shop she goes to a popular spot with Cheerleaders and football players and is run by a "Woman" who is very much in touch with her Masculine side. "She" then tells the lead character something about the football players...

http://saiyaman.wwoec.com/main/albums/userpics/10001/quinn_story30.jpg

Again, very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

I love this story! I couldn't get a enough! Please continue on with this story would be so so so good! Thanks again. : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow! I loved this so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the ending

Enjoyed the read Really loved the twisted finally

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really enjoyed it :) Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Getting fucked by Rochelle would be no punishment for me though. It would fill my biggest fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Best story I've read in awhile. Well written and engaging. One note, double wrapping actually increases the risk of condom breakage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I think that may be your best!

Really nicely done. Everything in the right (write?) place in the right amount at the right time. Even the whore monger getting his were it should have been and publicly displayed. Well done, well done!

Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This should have won something!! Great story!

I really liked this... It has some grammar issues, but it's a great story. More- please!

Yobo36Yobo36almost 11 years ago
Sweet.

Good story. Emily is a HOT Mom and good teacher. LOL! The best part is the dipshit Jason, what a turd. Funny that he got his "anal" given to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SMILE

PRETTY GOOD STORY. GRAMMAR, SPELLING ISSUES. PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE EDIT YOUR STORIES BEFORE PUBLISHING THEM. THE PICTURES IN A PERSON'S HEAD CAN BE RUINED BY BASIC GRAMMAR OR SPELLING ISSUES.

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
Like it!!

VERY nice! Like it a lot. Very refreshing to read a story on here that's NOT about 10" dicks, DD tits & supermodel moms, sisters, cousins, aunts that JUST CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES when they see the big dick......I know they're just stories, but SHEESH, I wish they'd use a lil' imagination, instead of following everyone else around here. It's like they have a checklist: big dick...check, dd or bigger tits...check

supermodel relative...check.....bingo...story. gag me with a forklift!

Keep writing...I love your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Excellent story , wouldn't mind seeing a 2nd part where they explore more maybe try anal, also be nice if mom met someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Karma

Hope Jason and Rochelle have a happy future together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pure brilliance.

A very well written story with an excellent end. Seldom read better. Thank you.

jsh1138jsh1138about 5 years ago

"I've never known a world without Miranda in it." is not really something a teenager would ever say. It's something a navel-gazing adult would say about a teenager they know, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Hot!

A very hot story. I enjoyed the sex between the mother and young man. I enjoyed that the mother had a full dark bush. That made it real. It also reminded me of losing my virginity many years ago at age 19 to a blue-eyed minister's wife who wore stockings, had a perfect body, great legs, long hard nipples, a full bush and a very wet pussy. What a memory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WONDERFUL, BUT...

As I was reading I was thinking this is one of the best sex education stories on Literotica. Well-written sex ed stories are a favorite genre. One of the best is the heart warming 3-part Educating Dustin Rhodes by mindventure. [Refer to that story for the several comments I made mentioning other sex ed stories I've read.]

Education/training is preparation for what follows. It is a common shortcoming of Literotica sex ed stories to stop with the training, leaving me wondering how it helped the

hero-trainee with his peers or later lover(s).

A Friend For Life is so far from this shortcoming that Ryan is already using his training with peer Miranda while he is still continuing lessons from mentor Mrs. Tan/Emily!

SO, as I was reading I was thinkingof this as one of the better sex ed stories (upper 5 star) UNTIL ...

The ending with Rochelle - Jason marred an otherwise stellar contribution. I stay away from stories with a guy taking it (penis or dildo) up his ass, and am in general repulsed by the Transgender & Crossdressers category.

I also agree with the comment by one3nine0 about the unresolved threads (why have Kristen appear in the kitchen at story end making readers wonder why she's there, and then go nowhere with her?).

Nevertheless, the story was so great up until the flawed ending (one particularly brilliant feature was the Mom giving lessons to the virgin guy in order to give her virgin daughter a memorable first time), that I awarded ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Although in my mind the ending changed it from a high 5 star category to a low 5 star category.

Paul in Oklahoma

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for a well written imaginative story!!!

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 2 years ago

Definitely a 5 ⭐️ story. Could have left the Jason ending out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous