All Comments on 'What Are Friends For? Ch. 01'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good stuff

can't wait for the rest of the story..

Blackout_ChaosBlackout_Chaosalmost 20 years ago
Making me wait...

The only thing I hate about these kinds of stories is having to wait for the next chapter. You've laid out something that looks to be fairly exciting and erotic. I don't think we'll be disappointed.

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 20 years ago
well done

eagerly waiting for the next installment

adieellishadieellishalmost 20 years ago
cool

can't wait to read more excellant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Begining

Great begining, sure hope you're able to follow through.As you stated in your story, there are quite a few women out there just like Laura. I know I have been involve with a few. Be carefully with your storey and (if possible) keep it real and believable.

noble_rivennoble_rivenalmost 20 years ago
So far so good

Like it so far - it borders on the believable and that's necessary for me. So far I've given you a 75% but potential here for 100%. Being well written and correct para's spelling etc. doesn't distract from story. Look forward to more.

odie121odie121almost 20 years ago
good start...

I'm not into heavy pain with women... however, this has the beginning of a very good and interesting story...

wolfarmywolfarmyalmost 20 years ago
So far just Great/ next chapter will be the best!

Great introduction into how twisted some of us can be! Now give her what she wants, no make that what she NEEDS and craves!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
continued

The great part about this is that with the mutual consent of the couple, he can continue this relationship for the rest of his life if he so chooses. Like the other poster said, he can take her to the limits, doing anything he wants to both of the participants. Hers to be a painslut, and his domination and humiliation too because he is a wimp cuckold, and will do anything to keep his wife. Every bull/master's dream come true. This guy has a free pass to be a real bad ass to the guy's wife, and her husband too.

He can do anything he wants to her, short of killing her, all with both of the couple's blessing.

Wow!!

falcon29falcon29almost 20 years ago
good, but...

the only criticism I have is the description of his size. I don't think so. Big is one thing, but 12" and the diameter of a beer can? Nah!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Very good beginning

I hope that Scott and John will remain friends and that this story will not become a "I take over your wife completely" story. Scott should have Laura have sex with John as much as possible. Then Scott should have him spank her before he has sex with her. That might get John used to Laura's kink a lot better.

Also, I hope you don't subscribe to the "a pussy is a big can of playdough that gets stretched out and stays that way" type of thinking. It is a muscle and can be excersized and tightened.

This is a great story and I hope to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
An excellent view of a caring Dom's concerns

I ordinarily don't think much of BDSM stories, but the psychological parts expressed so far do much to show the way both Doms and subs think, why they choose this lifestyle. That's of more interest to me than the actual sex bits.

There are way too many stories characterizing Doms as pain inflicting, uncaring, sadists when the exact opposite is true for REAL Dominants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tell me MORE-

Can't wait to find out what happens next!!!!-Nivasi

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i am not sure

the story looks great but:

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i am not sure

the story looks great but:

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Hot intro

Normally I would not give a story intro 5 stars, but I can tell it is going to be hot, and right up my alley. I look forward to him making her "regret" it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like this story.

BUT, "rockus" sex? really? and yes I do like the story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Giving Her Away !

Laura should have tried to show her husband some light rough sex videos and eased him in to rough play

Giving your wife to another man to play with is really asking him to take her away for good !

Laura likes the comfort of a stable, loving, caring, financially secure relationship.

However her need for a sexual fix may want her to give that all up !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous