What Are Friends For? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought there might be," I said as sympathetically as I could.

Her eyes got a little wide for a second, "It's more than just rough sex. I liked, well the one guy that really got me flying and had me coming back for more was into dominating me. I not only like the sex and being forced, but I liked . . ." she had slowed and soften her speech to a halt.

"You liked the pain too" I finished for her, again not in the form of a question.

I could barely get out the words. This was too much, too good to be true. I'd done that kind of scene and always had been incredibly turned on by it. To do so with the sex machine was beyond my wildest imagination. I was getting hard just thinking about it.

This time her eyes were more than a little wide, "You mean youyou've . . ." she couldn't finish.

"Yes, I have and find it an amazing turn on too!" And at that instant I knew, we both knew, the die had been cast. We were both hooked on something that we couldn't turn our backs on.

"So will you do it then?" she asked, looking very sultry, "I'm sure you would enjoy it!"

That did it, my cock was trying to burst out of my pants.

Before I could say anything Laura got a look on her face and then asked again, "Are you really that big?"

This time I didn't laugh, "Yes Laura, likely much bigger than you've even imagined. You may be asking for more than you can handle." I was dead serious.

"That's the part I've never experienced," she replied " a cock so big that just being forced to take it pushes my limits."

I figured what the Hell, I'd try to scare her off, but if I couldn't 'c'est la vie'.

"Laura, having a cock that big forced up your ass and feeling like you getting ripped apart might just be more than you're bargaining for, and with me, that could just be the beginning," I said, trying to be as menacing as I could.

Before she responded though, I knew I had my answer. Her eyes got glassy and I could see she was getting extremely aroused thinking about the possibility. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and pointing through her shirt and her breath was coming in short little gasps.

"So will you do it then?" she asked rather furtively.

"Maybe," was my reply "but first you and John need to be sure. Also, I need to sleep on this. I can't help think it's a bad idea. Have John call me in the morning, if we're going to do this I need to talk to him alone. Lastly, if we're going to do this you and I need to meet once more and discuss the ground rules. Now go home and talk this over with your husband."

I couldn't believe I'd actually said all that. Right then I wanted to fuck her long and hard, and that was just the beginning. It had become obvious that she was into a lot more than just rough sex. I could tell she was a true pain slut and I was feeling a s/m session was long overdue. But, I did know it was a bad idea, however I was pretty sure that if John and Laura wanted to go ahead, I would do it.

"Could we do it this weekend?" was her only reply. It was Wednesday night.

"If we're going to do this, we might as well get to it. This weekend if it's going to be at all. Now go" I said. I myself was unable to stand up for the huge bulge in my pants.

Laura left and watching her ass sway as she crossed the bar did nothing to help my situation one bit. I sat there for about another 20 minutes nursing my beer and frequently shaking my head. What the Hell was I getting myself into. Finally my cock had deflated enough that I could walk out of the place without making a spectacle of myself.

When I hit the bed I laid there for a long time with various and conflicting thoughts running through my head. The next thing I knew I was being awoken by the phone ringing. I looked at the clock. It said 8:00. I knew it would be John. Once again I was right.

"Laura and I talked well into the night. Scott, we're sure we want to go through with this. Will you do it?" he was direct and to the point.

"John, meet me for lunch at that deli near the golf course. Noon. I'll give you my answer then," I said with equal directness.

Without further conversation we said goodbye and hung up.

Any notion of further sleep was gone, but I laid in bed quite a while longer just thinking. By the time I got up and headed to the shower I'd made up my mind. Oh, I wanted to very much for all the obvious reasons, but the rational part of me could think of many reasons not to. The most pressing of all being my friendship with John. I seriously doubted that it could survive this, no matter what he thought or said. I was equally worried about their marriage, regardless of what I did or didn't do.

When I met John he looked a nervous wreck, very out of character for him.

Again he got directly to the point, "Will you do it?"

I, however, had quite a bit to say before I was going to give him an answer.

"John, looklook, what did Laura tell you?"

"That she knows you could give her what she wants and that it's the best solution. She swears she doesn't want to lose me, but she needs something I can't give her. I agree and I don't want to lose her either. I think this is the best answer."

"John, I'm very worried about this for a number of reasons. The biggest being how this is going to affect our friendship. No matter what you think now, I don't think you're going to be very happy with me once this is over. Also, in talking with Laura it's obvious that when she says rough sex, she means real rough. Real, real rough. It's the one thing that might make me do this, but let me explain. I'm convinced that one way or the other she's going to find a way to get what she wants. If she does it with someone who is just in it for his own gratification, it could get out of hand and she could be hurt. At least I care about the two of you and you could be assured that she would come back in one piece if it was me."

He started to speak but I cut him off, "Let me finish. There is more. I'm also convinced that a one time event isn't going to be enough for her. She is going to want this again, and again. Just trust me, I'm positive about that. It's not about me, it's about what she needs. How are you going to deal with that?"

He paused, then carefully replied, "Scott, I admit, I don't know. I'll just have to deal with the best I can if that's what happens, but if you've already said so yourself, If you don't do this for us then our marriage is probably over anyway. I know it's a lot to ask, but please, I'm asking it anyway, do this for us. Besides," he went on with a big grin "it shouldn't be that unpleasant for you."

"John, you know that's not it" I laughed, "but you need to know what to expect. Laura is more kinky than you know. I told you she means really rough. If we do this, she is going to come home bruised and marked and so sore she probably won't be able to walk normally for a few days." I said with deadly seriousness.

John looked a little startled and more than a little apprehensive.

"John, I guarantee you that I won't injure her, but you are not going to like how she looks, that's how rough she wants it!"

"Scott, if that's what it's going to take, then so be it. I trust you to give her what she needs and still see she doesn't get hurt."

"Oh, she get hurt plenty, that's the point, but I said she won't be injured, and that's something that might not be true if she has to find someone else!"

"So are you saying you'll do it?" John asked, obviously torn, but clearly hoping I'd agree.

"I still think all three of us are going to regret this, but yes I'll do it. There are two conditions though, first it's up to you and Laura how much you two discuss this either before or after, but you and I are never going to talk about or even mention this again. Clear?" I asked insistently.

John hesitated for a minute, but then agreed, "And what's the other one?"

"Laura and I need to meet again, tonight and have a final discussion, if she stills wants to after than, then we're on for this weekend. I'll take her to the cabin on Saturday and bring her back Sunday."

"Yeah, she told me that part already. Scott, I know this seems completely insane, but believe me, it's the only way she and I can stay married" he said rather somberly.

"I know that John, in spite of the fact that if Laura was any other woman I'd jump at this chance, I'm only doing it because I'm positive you're right. I just hope it works, I really do."

With little more conversation we arranged for her to meet me the same as the night before, shook hands and went our separate ways. I still had deep misgivings, but I must admit the prurient thoughts I was having were doing a lot to overcome them.

When she walked in the bar on Thursday, she looked even sexier, and sluttier than the night before. This time I was greeted with a significantly more intimate hug and a lingering kiss on the cheek.

"Laura, I'll try to make this as easy on you as possible. It's a little awkward for both of us. But I have to have some idea of what you want and what the limits are."

She looked relieved, "I know. And Scott, before we go on, thank you, thank you for everything."

"You may not think that when I'm through with you. I promise I can give you rougher than you've ever experienced!" I said, still partially hoping I could scare her off.

The look on her face said that wasn't going to happen, in fact if anything I seemed to be making her more determined.

"Scott, I know it sounds trite, but I want to be used and abused. It really turns me on!"

"Okay, tell me what's off limits or too much; nipple clamps?"

She just shook her head.

"Crop?"

Another shake, "Scott, I think you are pretty experienced at this?"

This time it was my turn to nod.

"You'll know when to stop and how to avoid injuring me, right?"

"Yes Laura, I will."

"Short of that, give me as much as you can!" she said with a smile that convinced me she meant it.

"Okay, I'll make you regret you said that, but I'll do it, and enjoy it!" I said with a somewhat evil grin, but meaning every word. If that didn't scare her off we're were on.

"What time are you going to pick me up?" she asked.

"How about 9:30? It takes about two hours to drive up there."

"Okay. Where is this place?"

"John doesn't even know. I think it's better that neither of you do. He might change his mind once we've gone and if he knew where to find us I think it could go very badly!"

"You're probably right. I'll see you Saturday morning then." And with that she got up and left.

To be continued...

* * * * *

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12