All Comments on 'What Are You? Ch. 02'

by LevelHeadedCatalyst

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So, a story in point form ?

Even the saturday afternoon matinees had some plot development and character building, before the obligatory cliff hanger ending. With you its just a few lines of fluff and then a manufactured ending to leave us wanting more.

It didn't work for me because there hasn't been anything in these two chapters to build any interest in either of the characters or any hint of a story line.

baldsexybrawlerbaldsexybrawleralmost 10 years ago
needs work

Did you submit the notes for this chapter instead of the finished chapter? I can see where you are trying to go but you failed miserably. She is having a panic attack and his solution is to finger her. She is licking an ice cream cone and seconds later she is eating french fries. While he's driving she acts like a 6 year old - playing with the windows, radio and being an annoying PITA before grabbing the wheel and swerving the car around. You're trying to make her funny but she is nothing but an annoying child. I've read both chapters and thats enough for me.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

This chapter needed a bit more to make it really good. There isn't enough development.

Alex is annoying as hell. I understand she is young and her life has been crappy but there is no reason for her to treat Salt like he has done her wrong. He is a good person for trying to help her out. She keeps saying he is arrogant but she is acting like a spolied child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Quit writing

Til you can actually com up with a full storyline that isn't in point form.

Alex is the worst character on this site, there is no reason she should treat Salt like that. 1*

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 10 years ago
So

I feel like what is here is a bit rushed and only the skeleton of the story it could be bit still it is a good read

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

i skipped thru this crap cause it was worse then the 1st chapter

biercebiercealmost 10 years ago
interesting premise

I like the idea of your story. Take your time. As a reader, I look forward to your growth as awriter. Enjoy your story telling. lead us to the light.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved chapter 1

But this chapter is horrible. None of her reactions make sense, you failed to build his character, and it reads like a bunch of random sentences thrown together. Sad really, because the first chapter started off so well and had such promise. I am done with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Your detractors may be right about small points, but fundamentally, you have an interesting story developing here. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
screw em - do your story

love your work - dont stop - please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please don't stop. I really enjoy how this story is coming out, and how smooth it is as well. I look forward to more of your writings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what happened

what happened its so good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous