All Comments on 'What Big Sister Wants Ch. 02'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I bet she does.

And I also bet you produce a cracking Ch 3 .A lot of family perverts about isnt there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great!!!!

MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Reads Like

The script for a red hot Nina Hartley porn film,with mom playing the part of Nina,give dad an overdose of viagra,that should get him going with his daughter.One thing,I hope you avoid anal in any foursomes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot As Chilli

Must be the hottest Incest story on the entire site. Chapter 3 is eagerly awaited! Either Dad screws the daughter or he needs help !

jackal_manjackal_manabout 16 years ago
Realling Enjoying it so far...

Really enjoying the story so far. It's nice and light-hearted, but at the same time it strikes a great balance between steaminess and solid character interactions. I enjoyed both this submission's predecessor and its follow-up, but I've got to ask something that I'm sure is on a lot of readers' minds:<br><br>Where is the other sister? If I recall correctly, she is in the military (Air Force, was it?). Also, from what I understand, she's the middle child. Methinks it's high time she comes home for a visit or something. Who knows? Maybe that's who Dad is visiting for the trip he just left for.<br><br>The cliffhanger at the end of this installment would naturally lead up to the Dad's seduction, but I think it's a nice idea (perhaps for an epilogue or another future installment) to explore the other sister's inclusion. Either way, the stories have been great. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A good work

Somewhat predictable, but well written. A good tongue-in-cheek adaptation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ideas for Ch. 3 & 4

It seems obvious that Ch. 3 will be Megan seducing and having sex with Dad (and nothing else). I say "nothing else" for Dad because it seems that in these type of stories that dads are always last in getting in on family fun (like Dad with both Megan and Mom), if they get into it at all.

Ch. 4 could have Karen come home for a visit and be seduced by Megan and/or Danny. Later chapters could be written about bigger combinations of people.

Anyway, I've enjoyed the stories and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
need pt. 3

come on man we need part 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Horrrrrrrnnnnyyy little bitches,,,,

...like daughter, like mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!!!!

So fucking hot!!! I love it!!!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Totally effing hot

Given how quickly they got into the hot and heavy, I was expecting to be disappointed by a lack of character development and plot. You did not disappoint, though - that was one of the hottest tales I've read in a while, especially once mom got involved. Very nice.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Oh boy - what a surprise but great extension of the 1st chapter. After their Mom got so angry and then to do 180-degree change and find she was as big a cum slut as her daughter; is amazing. It seems Danny will be very busy when his big sister is away at college ! Will be very interesting from here on out. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

rubbish just can’t keep mom out of it huh sissy mamas boy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous