What Big Sister Wants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

Mom sighed happily. "I'm not sure. I think it was kind of a tie."

"Wow. I wonder how many times he got his rocks off yesterday?" I speculated aloud. We counted and recollected the best we could. I sucked my little brother off once and he fucked me three times while Mom recollected being fucked by her son three times -- twice after he'd fucked me unconscious. We looked at each other and then gazed at Danny with a touch of awe. Seven times in twenty-four hours -- ahhh, nothing like a teenage boy!

"He sure is something, Mom," I said with admiration. My pussy was sore, but I was actually aching for more. Just thinking of Danny's cock, made me wet!

"Yes, Danny is," replied Mom. "It's the greatest sex I've ever had."

"Even better than Daddy?" I asked. I'd never given Dad much thought before as a sexual person, but recent experiences were teaching me I needed to look closer to home for fun and games.

Mom sighed and said, "Well, in our younger days, your father was hell on wheels, but these days..." Mom's words trailed off and she got a distant expression on her face before finally snapping out of it and hugging me again. "These days, Megan, I doubt he'd respond to a hot little number like you strutting naked in front of him."

"Oh, really," I said, skepticism in my voice. I felt that familiar exciting tingle between my legs. The image of Daddy naked with a hard-on popped into my head. God, I loved a challenge. "Mom, is that a dare?"

Mom laughed and started to say, "No," but stopped and looked at me, naughty speculation in her expression. Mom grinned evilly and shook her head. "No. Not even a luscious little slut like you could turn your Daddy on."

I shivered with excitement. I felt the warmth and wetness began to grow from within my pussy. "That is a dare. Okay, Mom, you're on!"

To be continued...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers