What Cums Around Goes Around, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By picking this toy," turning to indicate the item still lodged inside of Melanie, "you've sealed your own fate. You two will have to work together to bring each other to a mutual climax as you share the 'extent' of what this toy has to offer," said Mike, apparently the only one smiling at his pun.

Grudgingly turning so their butts faced each other, Andrea kept herself clamped so she'd push as much of the dildo inside of Melanie as she could before relaxing and letting the rest slide inside herself. Her plan mostly worked, especially since it was already stuffed inside of Melanie.

"Eek," shrieked Melanie when her half hit the end of the road and bumped against her cervix. Before it had a chance to back up and retry entering her womb, Melanie clamped hold and lunged backwards preparing herself for another uncomfortable bump while catching Andrea off guard and sliding some inside of her.

The girls' vengeful vaginas fought as each tried stuffing more of the dildo inside the other. However, they slowly lost sight of their futile attempts to fuck the other as the point of the game changed.

Suddenly, their pussies, playing some sort of perverted tug-o-war, desperately clung to the silicone cock between them desiring to not lose the fullness it brought. The seal their aroused pussies formed around the enormous dildo caused excess fluids to spray out between their union with each thrust splattering the backs of each other's legs with their free flowing lubricant.

In unison they began sliding it in and out, in and out, coming back each time with enough force to buried it to the hilt. Having to use their hands to keep balance meant they couldn't stimulate their clits so any climax would have to be derived purely from vaginal stimulation.

It would have to be fast, hard, and deep—which it was quickly becoming. When it hit, they dove backwards, driving the dildo deep enough to smack their asses together. Their pussies shook and shuddered as they sputtered coinciding with guttural grunts followed by beautifully melodious moans escaping mutually from between their clinched jaws. Porn might not be the genre Mike planned but regardless he had to admit there was something amazingly picturesque about what he just captured.

The soft warmth of their wet caressing butts helped their centers milk the plastic penis during their cum down. As each girl slumped forward the dildo bent with them allowing their faces to rest on the soft mattress while their embracing rumps swayed gently with the rocking road.

"We can throw that in the can," said Mike to his cohorts. As the girls caught their breath, Mike asked Andrea the mortifying question, "So, does your husband (indicating her ring) know you're bi?"

"I am not," protested Andrea.

"I think this video would indicate otherwise," suggested Mike, "and I think after watching this he might have a different opinion of you."

"But you forced us," they each pleaded.

"This film sure doesn't give that impression," reminded Mike, as they both dropped their heads knowing he was right. "So, if you'd both like me to keep your little secret...secret, you better keep this a secret."

After pulling his dildo free of Andrea's then Melanie's snatch, Mike prodded them out of the van with their clothes tossed at their feet. They'd never dressed so fast in their life, fearing someone would drive by and see them in the nude. In fact, they'd been so focused on covering themselves they failed to catch his license plate number. Melanie had been down this road before, so in a strangely comforting role reversal, she told Andrea, "Everything will be okay," as they began their shame filled walk home.