All Comments on 'What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 07'

by Arsehole Addict

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More tiresome, over-the-top crap...

This is a typically fatuous, completely over-the-top piece of crap story written by yet another repressed Brit whose sexual imagination is exceeded only by his lack of actual sexual experience. If you like cliche and stereotype and impossible hyperbole in your erotica, you should love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great stuff

Forget the loser who wrote the first comment. This was an excellent read. Keep it up! More, more, please!

Emma_BEmma_Babout 20 years ago
Over the top? Well, that's the general idea . .

Well, I felt I ought to reply as my boyfriend wrote this story about me! I take on board the first poster's comments. Over the top? Yes. Stereotypical? Probably. I think he (I assume it was a he, I don't think a woman would talk like that) was trying to suggest that the story didn't ring true. Mmmmm. Have I ever been fisted in a Parisian Hotel room by a hugely-endowed teenage boy? Funnily enough I haven't. Have I ever found myself in a situation where absolutely everyone I met in a 24 hour period was completely obsessed by anal sex? Not exactly.

I wonder if our strident critic has ever heard of fantasy? If he has, then just what aspect of the term "story" is passing him by, I wonder?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
over-the-top...uh yeah

But I'm never bored.

I look forward to A.A's stories.

I have to sit still and figure out how I feel afterwards.

Good Job!

SmegSmegalmost 20 years ago
Over the Top!!

Brilliant stuff!

On a par with that great classic "The Romance of Lust".

Over the top and keep on lad!

That's the cry!!!

Look forward to Ch8 and everyone getting smeggy.

Let's get all those dirty sexy bastards together for a hectic,sexy,wet reunion. Yowsa!!

.

Love and Peace

Smeg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

the whole seris is infinitely the best on the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot!

this series is the best ever, i've wanked dozens of times reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yummy

This is fantastic, and I am so pleased that I have come across your writing.

I have frigged myself so many times to your words. Go Emma and Tom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Tiresome Crap ? ... My arse !! (excuse the pun)

This is the ultimate escapism(sp) fantasy story, so what if its untrue ?? I have some experiences similar to some of the acts decribed here, who are you to say that its tiresome crap ? Please direct me to the stories you have written because if you find yourself so easy to judge such an, IMHO, amazing story then you must surely be a professional scribe and I would love to read your stories and learn from you obviously superior wisdom and skill.

Please try to remember that authors are often bearing there souls placing their art on here and if you dont like the story then you should at least critique it fairly and professionally and not just slam them cos the story wasn't what you personally wnnted to read.

I say carry on AA and please dont be put off writing chapter eight just because of some idiot who took a dislike to the theme and wanted to "have a go"

I, personally, thought it was bloody cracking :D

Hack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic stuff...keep it up...roll on chapter 8

The poor sad loser who objected to these on the grounds that they were typical repressed Brit stories is, like most of his fellow countrymen, missing the point by a country mile. They tell the story of a journey, not from repression, necessarily, but from the 'normal' place that most of us - Yanks, Brits, and everyone else - inhabit in our sex lives to somewhere where there are no secrets, no pretences, no lies and where all fantasies can come spectacularly real. In fact all these stories are basically one long love story. Maybe he missed the fact that it is the same protagonists throughout. Hmmmm maybe he's an Eng Lit student, bypassing the obvious in favour of tired and outdated cultural stereotypes. Or maybe he is fooling us all and proving that Yanks do do irony after all...

DesmondDesmondDesmondDesmondover 17 years ago
Simply astonishing

Quite how AA has done it is beyond me. Layer on layer of perversion and fantasy that build to a towering monument to pornographic endeavour.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I regret the time!

I regret the time pushing me through this boring piece of shit. Repitition after repitition, grsmmar getting worse and worse, wrong names fr wrong persons and uncounted superflouos adjektivs. No, it was no fun, reading this. After the first part I expected much more. Dear Addict -- Disapointment is thy name!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
trash

nopthing but trash and too many pages to say it..

assloversathyaassloversathyaover 7 years ago

The best story. I love the author and all his stories. Please post more of his stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous