All Comments on 'What Do I Dare? Pt. 02'

by HandsOnMaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
holy schneikies!

you owe me new underwear... or laundry soap. Your choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo!

Wonderfully written with charming charectures! Will be looking for more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

May I have another Master? Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh my lord

I have never enjoyed a story that much, I am very much like Amnna and think I may try follow in her footsteps. The most turned on I have ever been. I am definitely going to look into being a sub. 5 stars!

HandsOnMasterHandsOnMasterabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your gracious Feedback

I am glad that the installment inspired and aroused you.

In telling the story of Anna, it seems appropriate that I tell the backstory of how this relationship formed, and also how if differs from typical Dom/Sub and Master/Slave relationships.

It is fitting for her, but I would caution about commiting to a Dom or Master without understanding their particular expectations.

It can be a wonderful relationship when properly structured.

gypsy_Woman89gypsy_Woman89about 8 years ago
10 stars instead of 5!!!

OMG!!! Such a well written story. To know how the sub would feel You truly are the Master! I hope You will continue this story line and will look for others You have written. I am so wet and hot...amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous