What Do I Dare? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sweet, by all rights I should just take you, drug you, and then pack up my prize to make full use at my leisure. But, I suspect that you are new to this, and thus may need it demonstrated to you that you truly want this life. So, her are your choices. If you choose to orgasm in the next 10 minutes, then you are choosing this life. On the other hand, if you do not orgasm in the next ten minutes, I will leave you to your own devices and be on my way. Do you understand your choices?" Anna nodded her head slowly, but a veil of lust clouded her mind, and the truth was she she wasn't sure what she wanted more.

Confused, but trying to clear her mind, Anna took a couple of long breaths through her nose, and felt the fog began to clear. On one hand, she could just let things take their course, and she wasn't very far from what she expected was going to be a pretty explosive orgasm. The other alternative was to resist her body's yearnings, and keep her passion at bay for just ten minutes. With each breath, Anna became for confident she could do this, she could control her urges. That idea collapsed as soon as he started touching her again.

His hands eased from a firm grip on her hips and transitioned to feathery finger tips tracing the lobes of her ass, ending in lightly grasping her in both hands, squeezing slowly. Anna blinked, wondering how someone who could casually talk about her death could be so gentle and seductive. Her pulse was starting to race again, and she was already so wet she was surprised that it wasn't running down her leg. As the circles widened and his grasp strengthened, and the air caressed her nether regions when he slowly spread her apart, and she found herself yearning that he would expose her and forcefully take her and fill her aching emptiness.

Unbidden, low moans escaped Anna's lips, and her head hung slack as the feelings began to overwhelm her. The emotional extremes she had weathered had caught up to her, and she was spent. As he loomed behind her and moved her body with ease, she saw no alternative but to sink into his hands. She had wanted to fight, resist, but the fire burning in her loins would not go out. She was resigned to whatever happened next; Anna's only regret that she had not submitted to her Master when she had the chance.

As if he was reading her mind, his left hand released the delicious hold on the left lob of her ass, and swept around to first stroke and then seize her left breast. The sudden fierceness caused her head to snap up and Anna gasped as the touch shot a cord of energy directly from the breast into her core between her hips. They were connected now, and as his hand kneaded her breast, her breath became shorter, and her world began to narrow. He pressed himself in against her, and she leaned back as far as she could with her restraints, yearning to feel his body against her.

His right hand slip along her hip until it pressed between her thighs and Anna found herself holding her breath even as her body writhed against her bonds. Her breath escaped in a hiss as his had covered her womanhood possessively. Cupping her in his large hand, his fingers played against her slit, and then teased her pussy lips apart; stroking, teasing, opening her up. Lust filled Anna now as she hovered near the edge of ecstasy, wondering, waiting for when he would take her body fully and claim her.

His fingers continued to press more firmly on her exposed lips, growing slick with her juices, but he skillfully avoided her clit even as she swayed her hips, and then she began to hungrily thrust towards his fingers, trying to get them inside of her, to fill her, complete her. She began to panic a bit and became more erratic; she was soooo close, realizing that he was keeping her there, controlling her passion, while still denying her that sweet release. Anna was both frantic and indignant now - she was bound to a balcony rail overlooking a large dining area, both her aroused breasts and dripping pussy exposed for any that would look carefully, with this hulking stranger keeping her at the edge of an orgasm to feed his desire for control and dominance.

His left hand reached across and squeezed her right breast, eliciting a long moan that even the gag couldn't quiet. Without releasing her breast, his thumb and forefinger trapped her stiff nipple tightly, rolling the nipple in a wickedly slow twist that grew increasingly firm until the pleasure edged pain, and in-spite of her self, Anna moaned harder and pressed her chest into his grip.

Anna wanted him badly now, and she worked her warm ass against the hard cock pressing against her, humping up and down within her limited range. She wanted to hear that zipper, and she wanted to feel the fierce penetration of that rigid manhood. Just as soon as she felt the first jets of hot cum, she would cum just as fiercely, and he wouldn't be able to stop her.

It was a battle of sexual wills now, and she would use her body get her orgasm, no matter how she had to debase herself. For the first time she allowed herself complete abandon in her love noises, moaning in time to her movements, grunting to accentuate her strokes as she humped against him. She felt his warm breath on her neck again, and he started matching her strokes, making a primal growl against the corner of her jaw. It was low, fierce, and raw, and the cord of energy between her breasts and core began to pulse to it.

The pace of the stroking accelerated, and for the first time Anna thought she could provoke him into cumming, and thus find her release as well. She gripped the railing firmly and braced herself, her muffled moans and grunts matching her thrusting, confident that he was now as close as her. If he was foolish enough to spray all of that yummy hot cum in his pants, it was his loss, she was set to explode either way.

Even in a runting haze, he somehow knew her plan even as she thought it. His left hand suddenly abandoned her breast, and was at her throat, squeezing. Anna froze stunned, and very much afraid again. "What a sneaky little fucktoy you are! You won't go the 10 minutes, and you're such a horny little slave you want me to cum too!"

He began to squeeze the sides of her neck more, and she could feel her pulse racing under his fingers. "I'll cum when I am good and ready, but you'll be coming now my slavish wench!" With no warning his middle digit plunged deep into her pussy, and Anna clinched it like a lifeline. He thrust against her ass at the same time, spreading her ass and jamming his trouser-encased cock against her so hard that it rubbed the rosebud of her ass with a delicious tingling. His right hand cupping and thrusting into her was going to quickly finish her.

She began to wail as she was pinned between his dominating finger and stiff cock rubbing up and down her ass. His grip was just within controlled on her throat, and she was feeling light-headed at he accelerated her forward. Suddenly he released her throat and plucked the soaked pocket square from her mouth, the fresh, cool night air sharp on her throat as she was panting now.

"It would be a pity for all the guests below to not hear you cum for me wouldn't it? We can't have that." There was a small laugh in his whisper, as now two fingers and then three were plunging into her as he bucked hard against her inflamed ass. She was immersed in passion, and she only vaguely heard her much louder moans as she gave her self over to his ministrations. She was close now, and en-clouded in lust she absorbed his thrusts she didn't realize that she had begun to wail in gasps, her eyes hooded and her head against his shoulder.

The dinner conversations began to quiet below, and some heads came up to peer into the darkness. The unmistakable sounds of passion gathering an audience of peering onlookers.

Anna was in her own world now, and her focus was on the fingers pistoning in and out of her engorged pussy lips, spreading her opening, driving ever deeper, filling her even as increasing wetness gave rise to a juicy squishing and slapping with each powerful stroke. She had never tried anal, but the tingling around her rosebud had gone to a burning lust to be filled there as well. His left hand found her breasts again, roughly squeezing their mass and twisting the nipples, moving from one to the other in a rapid pace that matched his demanding hips.

Her rhythmic wailing was full of lust and need, and the audience was stilled; enthralled by the shadowy performance over their heads. Anna would have cum instantly if she had see all of the eyes, male and female, straining to see the love-making on the balcony as she built into a crescendo.

Without warning his thumb found her clit, and buzzed over it in tight circles, finishing her into a stupendous orgasm that clinched her entire body. In that moment, his fingers deeply buried in her clenching pussy, he impaled her and lifted her off her toes, bearing her upward until the railing groaned from the strain, and her limbs were taut against her bindings. Her joints strained and the bindings bit into her skin, but it only sent her higher into another orgasm. She was silenced by the intensity now, but the undulating wail and moan as she had orgasmed the first time hung over the silent crowd below.

There were some gasps of shock (and envy), and then there arose first a smattering, then building round of applause as the audience, especially men, acknowledged a most moving performance. The women for the most part sat and glared, looked down in embarrassment, or their faces wore small smiles as they replayed the performance in their minds eye with them in lead role. No one was left untouched, one way or the other.

Anna lost track of time and space as all of the pent-up sexual energy of months flooded forth without constraint, and her cum ran over his hand and down her leg in large quantities. As her breathing slowed, she continued to be held aloft, against his body as if he would rip the railing off the walls to more completely fill her. It was so delightfully primal, that improbably, she felt another wave of arousal building.

Then she felt the cool night air as well, and began to hear the applause and cat-calls. She snapped her head down and saw that some men had arisen from their tables and were applauding with flushed faces, some obviously lust-filled by her aria of passion. She was immediately ashamed, amazed and aroused that these men were looking at her, burning for her. Anna wanted to cover herself, conceal herself, but she was being held aloft by her still clinching pussy, and she had to admit she truly had proven to be a fucktoy for this man.

He set her gently on her feet again, removing his hand to steady her by holding her high across the chest, his wet hand and wrist grasping her left breast; she mused to herself that he was soaked, as her own juices ran down her flushed chest. She was chagrined to think that her Master should have experienced her glorious wetness, as He had build that need in her slowly over the preceding months. A wave of melancholy sadness flowed over Anna.

Her hands closed on the rails, and she steadied herself, taking deep breaths to clear her head. She was too shaky to do anything as she felt herself being unbound, and inwardly she was amazed to find the heights that a stranger could take her. Anna had thought she was her Master's very private fucktoy, but her wantonness with a complete stranger shook her image of herself. Providing an impromptu live sex show for a dinner audience - that started to make her head swim and her loins burn all over again. She had no idea what was next, but she was past fighting. Her willfulness and impetuous choices had put her into the hands of a stranger who would use her fully; The thought of having missed her chance to be with her Master struck her hard in that moment, and tears began to run down her cheeks, and her knees grew weak.

Crying was not going to help her status, or what was left of her makeup, but she grew wistful at what she had missed. So close ... and so she began cry quietly. A sexually spent, disrobed, and disheveled woman leaned against her old friend the railing, and gave herself over to the emotions washing over her.

He was behind her again, something large and heavy rubbing against her exposed shoulders, back and ass. She surmised it was his overcoat, because it swallowed her easily as he wrapped it around her. Even though it was rough against her skin, she welcomed the warmth, and knew that it would conceal what a mess she was. Her nipples, breasts and ass rubbed against the inner lining, and once again her need began to build despite the circumstances. Once again proving her Master's words that she was indeed a horny vixen.

His voice was in her ear again, and while his whisper was calm, there was no doubt of the urgency. "That was a spectacular performance my Dear, and while some desire an encore, I suspect that some more base men are on their way to demand a private performance. So we must away with all haste, as I have arranged for the use of the private exit, out of sight of your newly acquired fan-base."

His voice was clearer now, no longer muffled; his voice was rich, low, and reassuring. She felt safer hearing his voice, safe in his arms. She was weak and woozy, and even as she stopped crying he turned her to half guide, half carry her toward the doorway. unsure on her feet, she felt a dreamlike safety now, and couldn't understand it - so out of place.

She took a couple halting steps, and he caught her as she stumbled in her new heels. "Careful Dear, or these new heels are going to be the death of you" He chuckled even as he held her up and urged her forward.

It was then that the realization hit her, and she started to crumble as the pieces came flashing to the fore-front of her mind. He used that name - "Dear", He knew they were new heels, He had that deep, resonate voice, He made her feel safe and cared for, even as He told her what to do - it was her Master!

He keep her from crashing to the floor, but as she turned limp, he had to pivot and catch her full body weight, causing him to grunt, then bear her back upright into his broad chest. His face was only dimly lit, but she recognized the caring eyes that burned into her, and she just got more light-headed. Despite her foolishness, He had protected her from herself. Being the Master he was, He had given her an enormous scare, and then the most public and explosive chain of orgasms she had ever experienced.

Anna was speechless, and the swirling emotions kept her so. She felt Him tighten His grip with one arm, and then reach up and lightly finger the pendant and choker at her neck. He smirked and then laughed before pointing out the blindingly obvious. "You lost my Dear, and so now you are truly mine. Do YOU contest this?" His smile was pleasant, but His gaze was fierce as He held her with just one arm and stroked her cheek for a moment. She willed herself to nod her head weakly, but she didn't dare speak.

He looked into her face for just a moment longer then hoisted her erect, and His hand slid inside the overcoat to grasp her womanhood possessively. She started a bit, but did not fight His familiarity. Truth be told, the feeling of being owned, taken, held warmed her loins in way she had never known before.

"Now, before the pack of male wolves descend on us or the females call the law, we must be off with graceful haste." There was that lustful smile again, and a last squeeze and stroke of her pussy lips before He turned towards the doorway and squared His shoulders.

"Remember, walk with you head up, back straight, and stride in those heels like you own the place. It will remain our secret what a wonderfully naughty fucktoy you are for me."

With that He swept the curtained privacy barrier to one side, took her in arm, and casually passed some folded bills to the wait staff that had been standing across the barrier.

"Let's be off Dear, the night is young!"

=============

Author's Note - Feedback and votes are always welcome. Thank you for kind words and encouragement!

12