What Do You Want?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

I slid down the bed, my cock sliding away from her weeping pussy and quickly lowered my face to her body once more, my lips coming to rest just a few inches above her clit, at the base of her trimmed triangle of pubic hairs.

Slowly, slowly I slid my tongue downwards bringing sighs of anticipation from above and thrusts from her hips below. Briefly I touched her clit, causing a sudden spasm to jerk through her, then away to slide down one lip of her vagina then up the other side.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, "Yesssssss."

My tongue worked hard; exploring her sexual organ - from way down near her arsehole to right up beside her clit, smoothing over her slippery flesh, probing at orifices, lapping up liquid offerings until Sue was quivering all over.

And I too was on a knife-edge; all my work was getting me hot too; my ever-ready cock creaming generously as he anticipated his entry into Sue's welcoming hole, so much so that I really needed to get him to work soon...

Quickly now I slid my tongue up her slot, tasting her latest gush of lubrication as it oozed from her hole - and then I was at her clit, my tongue lashing across it before sliding away once more.

Sue jumped and groaned but I held her steady as I prepared to bring her off and now, having moved my body into position properly, I was able to concentrate on that tiny bit of her whole body. I used my finger tips to caress her clit, finding it already as hard as possible and standing up proudly. I uncovered its sensitive tip and slid my tongue over it briefly before letting go.

Sue's breathing had become ragged and quick; she was very close to her orgasm now.

My tongue once again returned to its target - this time I'd remain there until she'd cum, if I managed to hang on for the ride!

Now I slid the tip of my tongue up and down the slippery sides of her clit before rapidly vibrating my tongue over her entire organ. I sucked it into my mouth, applying gently pressure on the mini-penis while using my tongue to enhance the oral love-making.

Sue was now moaning and groaning and tossing around like a ship on high seas and it was time to complete the act before she went over the top...

Quickly I moved up the bed, bringing my wet lips down to hers and my rigid penis to her slot - Sue heaved a hissing sigh as our organs met.

"Get him in me - now," she groaned, her hand reaching down to guide him in...and at that moment a vivid thought passed my mind.

'I wonder if Lily's pussy gets as wet as Sue's,' I thought, 'I wonder if she likes a good fuck?'

And as that thought swept through my mind I felt my cock pulse suddenly - I was cumming - right now!

I felt a gusher of cum erupt over Sue's lips and hole before I had time to thrust my cock into her - and then with the extra lubrication of my spunk it slid inside with no resistance at all. My second eruption happened seconds later as I was still entering her; my third and fourth filling her vagina and causing Sue's eyes to open wide.

"Wow!" she said, "I felt that - gosh, you came hard!"

"And so quickly," I replied, panting, "Sorry - don't know what happened there."

"You waited too long," she said, "I told you I wanted him in me quickly but you went down on me instead."

But inside I knew what had happened; the images and thoughts of Lily had set me off prematurely as the illicit thoughts of having sex with my sister rose to the surface.

Another wave of images passed my mind - this time seeing Lily impaled beneath me instead of Sue and I felt my cock jerk hard and stiffen inside her.

Sue felt it too and she pulled me to her, her cunt gripping my shaft tighter now.

"Ooooh yessss," she groaned, "Come on then, do it again - more, more!"

Thank heavens I was fit and healthy because it really had been a waste to cum too soon - Sue was an excellent lover and I hated to let her down...and soon we were rutting hard; my penis full of new resolve to give Sue a quality ride. Soon we were both sweat-encased; the bedclothes all askew and dampened below us from our sweat and from our copious sexual juices - even Sue's lovely hair was matted and wet but still looking erotically wild.

Gradually we built up to our crescendo; our bodies slamming together; Sue's breasts leaping up and down in time with our pelvic thrusts; our breaths heaving; our hearts pounding; my cock throbbing - until, in a mad flurry of almost uncontrollable fury we both cried out loudly and froze. "Uuuuughhhh!" I groaned as I felt my penis unload once more, "Ooooh Godddd! Ohhhh fuck!"

Sue was on too much of a high to say anything coherent - all she could do was to pant rapidly as her lovely cunt squeezed and sucked the entire contents of my balls into its capacious yet tight embrace.

Slowly we unwound, slowly our bodies moved together, enjoying the gentle feel of our sated flesh sliding softly in our sexual afterglow. Gradually we eased down until finally we just lay there; me on top of her; both still breathing heavily but now resting after a really enjoyable fuck.

Sue tapped me on the shoulder and pushed.

"Get off - you're heavy," she said and I apologised and raised myself from her body. Slowly I withdrew my slippery slimy still stiff pole from her; a small trickle of juices following the exit of my glossy, purpled knob. I climbed off her and lay beside her on my side, my now softening penis drooping over my thigh as I looked at her.

Sue was undoubtedly pretty, if a few years older than I preferred. And I actually preferred blue eyes to her green ones and darker hair to her blonde locks - but she was a good ride and excellent company so she more than made up for those little shortcomings.

But as I lay there recovering, more pictures of Lily floated before my eyes - now I saw Sue with dark hair and blue eyes and Lily's lips - and suddenly I felt my cock spring back to attention!

'What the fuck?' my mind asked, 'What the hell are you up to?'

But Sue had obviously spotted my newly stiff penis and she quickly reached out and grasped him.

"Ohhh yes, lover," she said through sultry lips, "Ready for more so soon!"

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as Sue's hand moved on my cock, "Oh yessss - oh mmmmmm!"

But did I really want to fuck her again? Yes - the flesh was willing but my mind was elsewhere; my mind had been captivated by those images of Lily - even though I'd never seen her undressed, horizontal or in any other sexual situation.

Sue rolled over to face away from me and pulled me close up behind her, wedging my erection into the cleft between her legs.

"Take me from behind," she said softly, "Take it slowly this time."

Bringing myself back to reality I reached over her hip and cupped her lovely sex - her lips hot to the touch and still very wet and slippery. I pushed forward and felt the tip of my penis between my hand and her body and, with just a small assist from my fingers; he slid smoothly and gently inside her once more.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh," Sue groaned, "Nice - be gentle; make it a slow one."

Having seated my cock in his rightful hole I moved my hand up until I was able to cup and hold a breast, my fingers soon locating the stiff nipple, which I gently squeezed.

Sue's hand came up and covered mine, squeezing me too as I caressed her.

"Be gentle, nice and gentle," she sighed, "Don't bring me off too soon - I want a nice long slow fuck."

For a while we languidly fucked, just allowing nature to bring us to orgasm but soon her cunt became too exciting to 'merely' fuck. Sue's body was waking once more and it was beginning to demand more from me and my penis.

I detached myself mentally for a while to allow my senses to cool down a bit; to slow up proceedings - and in the process I once again found pictures of Lily drifting before my eyes.

I shook my head but they persisted; and now they were becoming surreal - Lily was removing her clothes as I watched; Lily was undressing before my eyes; Lily was naked now; her small patch of auburn pubes shining damply in the sunlight; her lower lips spread and inviting; her heavy breasts quivering as she breathed. Lily was laying back on my bed; her arms and legs spread wide; her long shining hair spread over the pillows...

"Oh fuckkkkkk!" I cried, "Ah - ahhhhh! Oh my God - oh sorry! Uuuuuugh! Uuuuuugh!"

And there I was; pumping spunk into Sue already! Cumming again after mere moments of thought, having promised her a long slow fuck!

"Oh Sue - I'm so sorry - I don't know what happened," I moaned, "Oh shiiiit!"

"Never mind," said Sue, "It happens...but that's three times in a row. What's up - hadn't you cum for a while - you were so fucking eager and yet so trigger-happy."

"Dunno," I said feebly, "I feel useless somehow."

I could tell that Sue wasn't all that happy, especially as my cock had now completely lost all its stiffness and was slowly sliding from her hole.

We rolled apart, my cock still leaking and covered in cum but now definitely limp and useless.

Sue lay on her back and looked at me, her eyes slitted.

"So what happened?" she asked but I could hardly tell her that I'd seen my sister undressing and getting ready for me to fuck her, could I?

"Just don't know," I said, "Something set me off - must have been your touch or something."

"Never mind," said Sue, "Can you find me a cloth - I'm soaked."

I reached out and pulled a small towel off the bedside chair and handed it to her. She slid it between her legs, effectively and perhaps symbolically hiding her sexual parts from me.

"I'll try again," I said, knowing that, given half an hour or so I'd be quite able to do that, but Sue shook her head.

"No," she said, "Wouldn't be the same - better leave it for now. Could I go home soon please?"

"Yeah, sure," I said, feeling very deflated, knowing that I'd let her down and also knowing that Sue must have realised that I'd been elsewhere as we fucked. I'd be needing to do a lot of bridge-building if I wanted to get Sue back into my bed in the future...

The following few days I didn't see Lily at all - I was hardly in the office or shop as I was out and about buying up yet more record collections but eventually I returned; the car heavily laden with thousands more old 45s - hopefully with some gems among them.

It was now Friday afternoon and I decided that I'd spend the weekend sorting the records out; our shop wasn't open to the public at weekends so I'd have peace in which to work.

Finally Lily and I met. She was still in a bit of a huff but seemed to be pleased to see me - as I was pleased to see her and I explained my plans.

"I'll come in and help," she said as she surveyed the small mountain of records, "There's hours and hours of work there."

"Ah, that's sweet of you, sis," I said, thinking that she'd appreciate some overtime money, "I'll pay you double."

"Forget the money will you!" she exclaimed, almost spitting the words out, "I'll be here at nine - ok?"

"Yeah - great," I said, wanting to say more; but I spoke to her departing body as she pulled the door closed with a slam and left.

I sighed. What the hell had come over her? Boyfriend trouble perhaps? Money worries? I didn't like her when she got all aggressive and annoyed - something needed sorting out somehow.

My work pulled me back though and I realised that if we intended to get the records sorted in the morning, I'd better get them out of the car and into the stock room - and the physical labour helped dispel my worries and cares for a while.

I was home around seven that evening to find a message on my phone - from a lady called Alison; another one of my girlfriends. She too was asking if we could have a date but this time I just had to turn her down - I really wasn't in the mood...

About half an hour later another message came in - Sue was back! Obviously her experiences hadn't put her off me entirely as she too was looking for another date.

Oh God - I so wanted to make things up with her but I just felt that I wouldn't be putting my heart into my apologies and actions, so I told her I had too much work to do and turned her down as well.

I felt as if I was burning bridges left and right - especially as a little while later, another message arrived...this time from Alison again but this time with some very erotic naked photos of her wild and exciting body!

Damn - how could I turn that down?

I felt my cock jump to attention as I scanned the selfies - she was hot, hot, hot! She was only 20 and was she ever a goer!! Then I shook my head and had to close my eyes. No wonder I thought she was hot - she was the mirror image of Lily. My cock jerked hard as my mind wandered and I felt an ooze of precum dampen my trousers.

I went and took a cold shower and turned my phone off. I needed peace and rest tonight in readiness for the long day's work ahead; not dating and fucking.

Thank heavens I'd been busy for the last few days, otherwise sleep might well have been hard to come by as juxtaposed images of my various girlfriends - and Lily - kept invading my mind.

'Bloody woman - she's annoying me - must sort things out tomorrow,' I thought before I finally settled to sleep.

Saturday morning arrived and feeling much refreshed, I headed out to the shop. But typically, a major crash had shut the main road and I spent what turned out to be several hours navigating police diversion routes along miles of back roads, all of them now overloaded and clogged up. Instead of arriving before nine as I'd planned, it was now well after eleven when I pulled into our parking bay. I kicked the wall in frustration as I realised that I'd left Lily to work alone, when I'd promised to be there... Sod it - if she hadn't agreed to meet me at work I could have just turned round and left the traffic to sort itself out...but eventually I made it to the shop.

The store room door was wide open and from within came the cheerful noise of a radio and as I peeped inside somewhat warily, I saw Lily working away, surrounded by piles of boxes and records. She was humming - well, almost singing, along to the music and I just had to keep quiet and still as I watched her.

Lily was dressed for hard work in summer conditions in the rather stuffy room - and she looked just plain drop-dead gorgeous! She was in shorts with a thin almost sleeveless blouse and each time she bent over, expanses of side-boob were revealed - I had this insane desire to stay hidden in the hope that a breast would escape eventually, but I caught Lily's eye as she worked.

"Where the fuck have you been," she started, clambering over piles of records and advancing on me, "I was beginning to think you weren't coming in."

I explained about the traffic jams which mollified her somewhat, but she was still feisty and needed more than just an explanation.

"You're an absolute sweetheart," I said, "All this work you've done..."

"Not a whole lot more to do actually," she replied, "I came in early so we could work together and, and..."

And suddenly she burst into tears!

"Oh Chris - I needed you - why weren't you here? Why couldn't you have been here for me?" she cried as she pounded her fists on my chest, her eyes filled with tears.

"Why - why - what's so wrong?" I asked, not entirely understanding her emotional outburst.

Lily clung to me, her wet cheek resting on my chest.

"I wanted us to be alone together - early before we'd get interrupted," she said quietly, the pressure of her breasts against my chest making my penis begin to fill out, "I just wanted you..."

And suddenly more pictures of Lily began to float through my brain - more pictures of her naked body spreadeagled on my bed; pictures viewed as if I was just above her, all ready to spear her with my excited penis.

"Oh God," I said, feeling totally out of my depth, "You mean - us? Together?"

I felt Lily's head nodding on my chest and she squeezed me tighter. Slowly her head lifted and she looked at me, her make-up smudged and her eyes all red.

"Yes Chris - us - you and me...I love you!" she said, a smile at last breaking out on her pretty face.

"I love you too," I replied, feeling that my response was going to be inadequate, "And I want us to be together - we work well as a team and..."

I ran out of ideas but the message had managed to get through to my lower brain - at least he had no scruples; at least he clearly understood Lily's intentions.

My penis had inflated rapidly as she spoke - perhaps it was the pressure of her body against mine, but I think that he understood better than I did, actually.

But up on high, I was still wrestling with the idea.

"So you want us to like be together, do you?" I asked, "As a couple?"

"Yes - yes," Lily agreed rapidly, "I love you and need you - you're my mister right, Chris, don't you realise?"

My brain was quickly trying to work out the new situation - and suddenly it flashed before me that this was why I'd been seeing pictures of Lily as I'd thought about and made love to my girlfriend; my ideal girl was my sister!

I levered Lily from around my body and held her out at arms-length, to look at her.

And even with her runny nose, smudged mascara, blotchy cheeks and downcast face, she looked just so wonderful; so desirable...and truthfully, so fuckable!

I so wanted her and yet - she was my sister...

"That would be incest," I said, wishing there was another word I could use that didn't sound so ugly, "We couldn't be together..."

"Who the hell cares?" said Lily with a sniff, "We don't have to tell people - we don't have to broadcast it."

And inside, I suddenly didn't care either; my heart was pounding and my cock was rigid; even my breath was hard to come by.

"Oh Lily," I started plaintively, "What do I do?"

"Try kissing me for a start," said Lily, "That'll make you feel better - and me."

With that she squirmed out of my grasp and plastered herself against me once more, this time with her face upturned; her lips apart and wetly inviting.

I leaned down and our lips met - not something that had never happened before, but this was different - this time our lips were prehensile, loving, erotic things that slid around yet stuck together. Lily's tongue began probing at my teeth - I parted them and her tongue met mine and together they intertwined and played; absorbing our flavours and tastes; flickering into deep recesses where excited nerve-endings seemed to lie; creating shock-waves of pleasure within us.

I staggered backwards with the mental impact of Lily's kisses, fortunately soon coming to rest against a wall where Lily now pressed her entire body against mine; the psychic heat flowing from her core was incredible and my brain was quickly overcome.

Lily's breasts were hard against my chest; her arms were around my neck as she pulled me to her while lower down her pubic mound was gyrating so erotically against my rigidly erect penis.

Suddenly I wanted to strip all her clothes off and just plain fuck her - right there!

I had to push her away or risk an accident - I was already getting close!

Lily seemed to understand that we needed to ease off for a moment and she allowed me to hold us slightly apart; her hands resting lightly on my chest until she pulled a tissue from her pocket and cleaned her face somewhat. We were both breathing hard but we were both beaming with happy smiles.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked; my smile almost as wide as my face and Lily nodded eagerly.

"And more," she said, "We haven't started yet!"

"Shouldn't we get these records sorted first?" I asked, since the pile was visible behind Lily but she shook her head.

"Time enough for that later," she replied, her hands moving down from my chest to my waist, "There's much more important work to be done first."

With that Lily plunged towards me once more, her hot lips quickly adhering to mine, but this time her hands had moved around my body and in moments she was undoing my belt. I pulled in my stomach to take off the tension and I felt the looseness as my belt came undone. My cock throbbed as he realised that he was about to be called into action and now, at last, my brain was in tune with my body - I wanted her too.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers