What Do You Want?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later her tongue, sticky and tasty with my emissions was pushing into my mouth and together we shared my cum, both of us completely enjoying the sexy experience.

Finally we parted; Lily still licking her sticky lips. She smiled broadly at me and I returned the smile; both of us now replete and happy.

"Phew," said Lily, "Haven't done that for ages - surprised I could take you all."

"Incredible," I said, in awe of her skills, "What have I been missing!"

"You won't miss out again," said Lily, "We're together now - we're complete."

I kissed her brow and looked at her shining happy face.

"When can you move in then?" I asked with a silly smile.

But first we just had to finish sorting the records - work still had to go on.

Somehow we managed to dress without either of us leaping on the other, although I was sorely tempted to try to take her again...but although my mind was keen, my flesh could only give so much... Later...!

And so it came about that within a few weeks Lily had moved in with me. The differences in our appearances kept the nosy-parkers from wondering and our many love-making noises attested to our sexual relationship.

I was grateful too that my business was thriving financially because it wasn't all that long before Lily announced that she was pregnant. Possibly I'd knocked her up on one of the first times we'd fucked - Lily just 'knew' that she'd been so receptive then that conception had been almost inevitable. Not that we were unhappy about it - just the opposite!

And now I've added another aspect to my business - old photos.

Despite the fact that the photos are all ancient and probably taken using very basic equipment, I've found myself caught up in the bug and needless to say I've updated my camera and now I take umpteen photos wherever I go.

And my pictures of my wonderful sister Lily take pride of place - in the house and in my mind.