What Else Could I Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaz
Jaz
67 Followers

"Dad, can I come in?"

"Ah, Sure honey what's wrong?"

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I can't sleep. I had a nightmare. Do you mind if I get in bed with you for a little while, just until I get sleepy."

My father seemed very surprised, and a little amused. I used to love snuggling between my parents when I was a little girl. Even when I was a teenager, I can remember laying across the foot of their bed, and reading the paper with them on a Sunday morning. However, I had never shared a bed with just daddy.

"Susan...would you rather just talk, maybe make some sleepy time tea? I was wearing flannel pajamas, and dad had boxers and a T-shirt. This was not sexual. I just wanted to comfort him, to hold him. I knew he would never let me do it any other way.

"Pleaseeee Daddy, just for a little while, please" I did not wait for his answer. I scrambled into bed, under the covers with him. Then I hugged him hard, and laid my head on his chest. I pulled his arm over my back and relaxed. I know I was doing this for him, but it felt so good, when daddy held me. Daddy finally hugged me back, and I drifted off to sleep in his embrace.

The next morning, daddy was up and about before me. I found him sipping coffee in the kitchen.

"Morning daddy", I said as I took his mug and drank deeply. Daddy laughed and asked if I was satisfied. "No, not yet said as I sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we read the paper together.

"Dad, um about last night...did you mind me sleeping with you. I mean it really helped. I was kind of silly I guess, but it felt good, " I stammered, and blushed.

Daddy was quiet for a while, but then said, "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You did surprise me, but I'm you're dad, even though you are 26, I'll always be you're daddy. To be honest…well, sometimes I get lon…well sometimes I miss having your, having someone in bed with me. I slept with her for more than half my life. Every night…it's hard. But last night with you, well it's the first time I was able to sleep through the night. Thank you, " he mumbled and stuttered and whispered.

My plan was working perfectly, daddy was remembering that he had responsibilities, that I still needed him. I encouraged Beth to be extra affectionate to him as well. Poor daddy, he had two adoring females, hugging, kissing, sitting in his lap, demanding his attention for most of the day. We had a nice meal together, and then Beth asked him a question out of the blue "Grumpa tell me a story.

"Ok sweetie, how about Cat in the Hat, or the Big Blue Bunny?"

"No Grumpa, tell me a story about Granma."

The room got really quiet then, I felt tears in my eyes, but did not say a word. Dad spoke in a soft voice: "What do you want to know baby girl."

"Tell me bout the football game, bout How Much She Loved Him."

I of course knew the story of when my mother proposed to my father. It was the championship game, my dad was the starting middle linebacker. The game was close, and it was late in the 4th quarter. My dad got hit from behind and was knocked out cold with a concussion. My mom and he had been friends, and then lovers, but had never talked about marriage. Mom was in the stands, but when she saw him lying there on that field she was terrified. She realized that she loved him. She rushed from the stands, and out onto the field. When dad finally woke up, he saw my mother's tear streaked face. She kissed him on that field, in front of all those people and told him that she loved him, and wanted to be his wife. They were 18 yrs old, had no money, but my dad said yes. What else could he do? You see as he looked up from the ground, at the hysterical woman, he realized how much she loved him, that they were meant to be.

I'd heard the story a hundred times growing up. But as my father told it to Beth that night I listened again, and could not help crying for what he had lost. Dad finished the story, kissed Beth and carried her off to her bed.

Later that night I came to his room. This time I did not even ask him, I just got in bed with my daddy and snuggled up next to him. He sighed, and smiled and let me. I fit perfectly against my daddy. I kissed him and he hugged me tighter. I smiled to myself as we drifted off to sleep.

It was dark. Something woke me up. Someone was fondling my tits. A penis was pressing into my panties. In my disoriented state I assumed it was Ron. I was about to scream, when I smelled the bay rum, and old spice. Slowly I realized where I was, who was fondling me. Daddy had spooned me in his sleep. It was reflexive, instinct. He did not mean to do it. His face was nuzzled in my neck and he was softly snoring. I forced myself to relax. I could deal with this. Nothing bad was going to happen, no sex. He was not really mauling me, he was just holding my breasts, cupping them hard. We both had layers of clothing between our privates. Yes he was very hard, and I could feel him rubbing my pussy with his dick, once I realized it was daddy, and that he was asleep, I was ok. He was holding me too tight to slip away, so I finally accepted it and tried to go back to sleep. It was weird, uncomfortable--but ok. He was slowly humping me now. He is so strong, so powerful. At some point I jus gave in and let daddy have me.

The next morning daddy's morning hard on was pressing into my crotch. One arm was draped across my breasts. That's how we woke up.

" Morni..whu, Oh my god! Susan, I am sorry, what have I done?!" Daddy said as he leapt out of bed and left the room.

For a while my brain kind of shut down. Something bad, something dirty had just happened. There was a large wet spot on my panties. It covered most of my butt, where daddy's cock had nestled in to me. Here's the strange part, my front was wet too. Somehow daddy must have cum on my pussy and drenched it. My entire crotch and ass was dripping.. My nipples were hard, and my breasts were very sensitive from where his hands had played with me in our sleep. I got out of bed and slowly peeled my clothes off. I walked to the bathroom and could smell the sex all over my body. I was pretty upset, shaking a little, and breathing hard. My daddy had cum on me, my daddy had thought of me sexually. He...wanted to fuck me. Oh I know, it was not really his fault, exactly. In fact he was probably dreaming of mom when he did it. I don't know how that made me feel. I mean that he wasn't even thinking of me, that I was standing in for my mom…was odd.

"Oh my god, dad! He's gotta be feeling guilty, what's he going to do?" I panicked, and jumped out of the shower. I threw some panties on and fastened a robe around my still wet body, while running downstairs. My father was sitting n the living room. His eyes were red. He looked pitiful, miserable.

"Susan, I need to talk to you. I don't know how it happened. I'm sorry, oh baby I'm so sorry. I have disgraced myself, and abused your trust. "

Now don't get me wrong, I did not like my daddy's cum, or his big thick dick pressing into me. His hands had no business rolling, squeezing, kneading my tits. But, well come on! He was my daddy, and I loved him. It was a freak accident, I knew it would never happen again. I had to show daddy that I still loved him, that I still trusted him. Slowly I walked over to him and kneeled between his legs and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Daddy please don't be sad, I forgive you. I love you. It's ok, I understand," I said as I held him. My robe gapped open a little and my left nipple pressed into his stomach. If I leaned back to fix it, he would see. So I kept myself tight against him. Daddy was so pleased that I was not angry. He settled to the floor with me and wrapped me tight in his arms, in his lap. I could tell, he wasn't even hard, I checked.There is something about being in my daddy's arms that always made me feel safe, made me feel special. I felt so warm, so absolutely loved, I dozed off, while daddy snuggled me.

I woke up to the sound of Sat morning cartoons.

"Morning mommy, morning Grumpa" a bright cheery voice proclaimed. I tried my best not to feel like I'd been caught doing something wrong. I was half naked, my robe was completely open, and I was stretched out on my daddy's stomach, my head was on his chest., my nipples pressing flat against him. OH no, daddy had done it again, he had cum all over my panties, I was soaking, sopping wet.

I hoped Beth could not see anything. I had a thick cotton robe on. I did not want to appear guilty so I stayed where I was, with daddy's arms around me. After all, he was MY daddy, I could snuggle with hm if I wanted to.He was still asleep.

"Morning baby-girl, Shh be quiet, don't wake your grandpa. When she turned back to watch the TV, I carefully slid out of his arms. Dad must have really gushed all over me, my panties were dripping. His pajamas...oh shit, holy shit! His pajamas were dry! My robe was dry...but my panties were slick, sticky, and , very, very, wet. Slowly I realized the truth. Daddy did not cum on me, I came on him.

This was impossible, I don't even like sex. Certainly not with my own daddy. After Ron I knew I would never trust a man again. I would never let someone hurt me and my daughter. I could not trust any of them. I went upstairs for my second shower of the day. Then I got dressed and asked dad if he would mind watching Beth for me. I could not even look him in the eye. I did some shopping, stopped by my office, went to the library--anything to be alone, where nobody would talk to me. I needed to figure out what was going on, why my body was reacting this way to my dad. I stayed out for hours and had not really solved anything. So, I went home.

It was after 8pm when I got home and Beth was dressed for bed. She was watching TV and my dad was doing a load of laundry. I let Beth finish her movie, and then tucked her into bed. Dad and I were still awkward around each other. He felt bad cuz he had reacted to me sexually. I felt worse cu I had done the same thing, and not told him. So we said good night and went to our rooms. Alone. I just could not sleep. I kept tossing and turning and sweating. I felt itchy and hot. Finally I got up to get something to get something cool to drink. It was 1am so I did not bother with a robe, I had on a silk nightie, no bra, no panties. I went to the kitchen and saw dad at the table. Drinking a glass of milk. He almost choked when he saw me. For a second his eyes filled with pure lust and I felt myself blush. I resisted the urge to cover my breasts, to hide my pussy from my daddy. For some reason I let him see me.

"Hi dad, I couldn't sleep."

"Me either....um, well I'm gonna go watch a little TV," he said as he looked at my nipples peeking through the sheer material. I should have left. I should have gone upstairs. I didn't.

"Daddy, can we talk?"

"(sigh) Ok, sure baby, I think we need to. " I knew what I had to do. I had to tell him everything. What Ron had done, how he had raped me repeatedly. How stupid, and weak I had been. I needed to tell him how much I loved him, how he had saved me. That I had moved in with him for my own reasons, it wasn't just nobility, to take care of him. It was also out of desperate necessity, I had used him. His grief and depression had played to my advantage. I would have to tell him that I had heard him cry, heard his suicidal talk. I would have to tell my daddy that, I was attracted to him, somehow. I chickened out, it was too much, too hard, too soon.

So instead I said, "Daddy, can we talk in the morning, I want to go to bed."

"Um ok sweetie, we'll talk tomorrow, goodnight. "

"No, daddy, you don't understand, I don't want to be alone. I want to sleep with you. I want you to hold me. Please, daddy, just hold your girl."

Daddy was quiet, so quiet. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry, but I can't help myself. I can't just hold you anymore, or let you sit in my lap. I think I better start looking for a new place. It's not your fault, Susan. Please god, never think that it is. You just look so, I must be sick. If I hold you again, I am going to do things to you. I'm not going to stop. I'll ruin everything."

I fell in love with my daddy for the second time in my life that night. I don't know where I found the courage, but what else could I do? I pulled my daddy to his feet and stood on my toes. Then I kissed him. Slow and gentle at first, then I heard this ragged panting coming from me. Daddy picked me up and dangled me in the air while he licked my tongue, sucked my mouth. So slow, so gentle, so delicious. I hugged him tight and he set me down. I pulled my gown over my head, and threw it aside.

Daddy licked his lips and mumbled, "So fucking beautiful" .

He picked me up in his strong arms and carried me to his bed. Then he got naked, and crawled next to me. Softly he spoke: Susan, I love you. I want to make love to you very much. I need to suck you, to taste that salty little pussy of yours, to suckle at your breast. I want to fuck you hard and thick, and proper. But that is not going to happen tonight. I know baby, I know what Ron did to you. Your mom told me. I know that he was a selfish, greedy bastard. I could not bear it if you ever thought I took advantage of you. We have to take it sl-o-w baby. I just want to kiss you tonight, to sleep naked in your arms. Maybe one day we'll do a little more. Maybe one day a whole lot more. But tonight, I just want to look, and touch and smell and taste you. Only you. "

I was 26 years old, and I had never had that, never been in love. I've never had a man make love to me like that. It felt sensual, and pure, almost innocent, virginal. It was a precious gift he gave me. Daddy caressed me, licked and sniffed me. He made me laugh, it was fun. Just laying there, exposed. Seeing how bad he wanted me. Looking at his big cock, straining, nearly bursting, bouncing up and down. I straddled daddy and tried to put it inside of me, but he stopped me. He was serious, no fucking. I could feel the heat of his dick next to my pussy and it made me drip sloppily. I wanted him to fuck me now. To slide that cock inside of me. I was used to rough sex. Somehow I knew that daddy would never hurt me as bad as Ron did. Even if he ripped me a little bit, I could take it. I'd let my daddy fuck me. I wanted it. I was sitting on his stomach now and he made me lay down. I reached back a second time to stuff that beefy cock inside of my dripping little pussy when daddy grabbed my hands and held me still.


He was serious. In that deep, daddy voice he said, "No! Susie, that's enough. Shh, rest little one, hush now go to sleep. Daddy's here and he loves you."

What else could I do, he's my daddy?

Like any good girl, I was trained to obey my daddy's voice. I kissed him goodnight and he rocked me to sleep. For now, that would have to be good enough.

For now...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Aw, now ain't that sweet. A tender little love story from me to you. In this holiday season it's important to take a moment and appreciate the ones we love. C'mon guys, just this once. No roses, no cards, no diamond foo-foos. Just once, It's time that we actually say the words. Out loud.

"Honey I love you. I need you more than anyone or anything else in my life. You are the woman (ok, um significant life partner) I adore."

Tell your wife, tell your mom, tell your children, tell all the people that you could not bear to live without.

Just once.

Then maybe they'll shut up and let you watch the game in peace. Hey maybe you can whip out the camcorder and they can see/hear it whenever they get lonely, insecure, or need a quick pick me up.

As always, the story is not real, and before you ask no I have no plans to write a sequel where Grumpa rapes Beth. That's just sick. I mean why would I do that…she's only six fer chrissakes.

There, now I can rest easy.

Jaz
Jaz
67 Followers
12