All Comments on 'What Feats He Did That Day Pt. 01'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cerebral writing from this writer.

This high level of writing is nearly unique for this site.

scylla23scylla23almost 16 years ago
Yay - another Marsh Alien story!

Outstanding! Eagerly awaiting the next installment! (Make it fast, please!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thank for writing again!

Your stories are so well written, I can't wait for the next chapter.

I enjoy the reality of the attitudes, they take chances that just do not work out sometimes but that they act like real people.

Thanks for your writing.

rachlourachloualmost 16 years ago
Loved it!!

Your work is always worth reading, but this took me by surprise. It was a great beginning to what promises to be a fascinating story. Can't wait to read the rest... Hopefully there will be lots of 'bodice ripping' going on ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lovely appetizer for what's to come

I enjoy your sense of humour you put into your stories very much. And I'm curious where this story is going, so please don't let us wait for too long for the next parts :-)

tickledkittytickledkittyalmost 16 years ago
Rich.

This is wonderful stuff, Marsh. Rich in detail and a feast for all the senses, your prose is seemingly effortless. A truly delightful read, which I believe is your best writing yet. I can't wait to see what happens next.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years ago
Your imagination

is down right scarey. I loved this story and can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada

Join the fight, become a starfighter.

It was a good book.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Cool, ultra cool !

Your sci-fi stories are the best I've ever read !! Take a bow Marsh, take a bow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
here we go

Despite my many and advancing years, I play Starcraft daily.

Because of my many years, my moral center is old school.

Intro chapter has primed my pump; I'm excited.

"Lay on, MacDuff."

JustFourFunJustFourFunover 11 years ago
Fun

I had great fun reading this. Good job!!

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
nice

decent read ... need to sleep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I know why Inigo wants to kill him

It's because he has six fingers. If he just cuts off one with the sword, Inigo will realize his mistake and apologize.

Kidding. Great story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Great read sir. For anyone interested in the Battle of Agincourt, I suggest you read Agincourt by Bernard Cornwell. The book is a historical fiction novel, so you can learn some history and enjoy a story at the same time.

LustKnightLustKnightalmost 10 years ago
Greetings, starfighter!

One of the best 80s movies EVAR.

Looking forward to the rest of this... *on to the next chapter*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hooked....

Dude you hooked me on so many levels! Especially all of the 80's and side wise heinlein references. Nicely done, my brother! Nicely done!

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 8 years ago
You need to do better research......

The battle of Agincourt was a muddy quagmire, that prevented the French cavalry from getting anywhere near the English lines, and recent research has shown that Longbows didn't have the stopping power or penetration to go through French armor, they merely knocked the riders from thier horses. That's when the English infantry and bowmen slaughtered the pride of France.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope you are still writing

These stories of yours deserve to be read by future generations. The lessons to be learned are universal. I applaud your talent.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Great lead-in.

You've set the scene and given an insight into the main character, while also providing some entertainment.

I'm looking forward to reading the other chapters, which have been waiting patiently for me for 13 years.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Re the comment by Lo_Pan, over 5 years ago:

Lo_Pan seems to have overlooked the fact that this was a dream scenario based on Shakespeare, not on reality.

I'm glad that the Author is way smarter than Lo_Pan.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Interesting idea, curious as to where this is going.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

What's annoying about these types of stories is the protagonist or in this case the Assagonist is so annoyingly ignorant and obtuse you simply can't find any sympathy for how he ended up being an Asshole and simply can't wait for him to die a preternatural death.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good start to the story. Similar to the film about a gaming champion being recruited. The time travel and training is a nice twist and the humour is as always excellent. Looking forward to how this develops. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous