What Goes Around... Ch. 01

Story Info
What are friends for?
7.5k words
4.29
145.2k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers

(This is a story in three parts, all of which have been submitted a day apart. The reason for a trilogy is that each fits into a different genre. If serial stories offend you, may I suggest waiting until all three sections are posted.)

********************

Talk about how opposites attract; a good example, I guess, would be Tina and myself. I'm Max (for Maxwell) Canney and I "live" at the opposite pole from my wife. I'm 6' 2" and she's 5'2", I'm blond and she's dark haired, I have blue eyes, Tina has dark brown eyes. I have a flat chest although nicely muscled, Tina has a great rack. You get the idea. We also have very different personalities.

I tend to be very laid back. I don't get excited easily and I tend to be rather analytical, reasoning out problems. Now Tina is just the opposite. She has a fiery core to her. She has a tendency to shoot first and ask questions later. Maybe all of that is what drew me to her in the first place. Strangely, we attended the same university, but never met. The school wasn't all that large, but I majored in marketing and Tina was getting a degree in fashion and textile design. Don't even think of asking me what that entails, I have trouble making sure I have matched socks on.

I graduated and secured a position selling commercial radio time for one of the largest stations in the tri state area. The base salary was excellent, benefits good and the commission set-up even better. Mike Cooper, the Sales Manager and Sam Able, another sales associate, took me under their wings and made sure I was well trained. I figured I had the world by the short hairs and was sailing along blissfully until the day I met Tina. I had been trying to land a chain of ladies high end clothing stores and was close to wrapping up a lucrative deal. I was about to exit their corporate headquarters and made a wrong turn on the 12th floor. I wound up in the design section and there stood Tina Wallace before a drawing board, an expression of distaste on her pretty face.

Ever the suave, debonaire roue, I smiled and approached her. "Tsk, tsk," I exclaimed softly. "A pretty face like that shouldn't have a frown on it." Yeah, yeah, I know, pretty lame.

Tina whirled and shot me a glare that could remove paint. "Don't tell me you're actually successful with a bullshit line like that one?" she spat out.

Wow, that rocked me back on my heels. My smile turned rueful and I raised my hands to my chest, clutching my heart. "You've got me. You've discovered my dreadful secret." I hung my head in mock shame. "I've never learned how to pick up a beautiful gal. So shoot me, heap scorn upon me, but take pity on me also, please, and at least have dinner with me?" I had adopted a pleading tone.

She laughed in spite of herself and we were off and running. Tina deigned to accept my request for a date and that was the start of a whirlwind romance. Six months later we married and Tina moved into my town house. Maybe it was too much of a whirlwind. We were both so swept along with each other that we really never stopped to consider things objectively, like the fact that we were like day and night - good expression; Tina was a night person, I was a day person. See what I mean?

Tina loved to party; the more people around the better. On weekends she demanded the bright lights, the music, the dancing, the excitement of the crowds. I went along with that demand, I was besotted with her. Even when she wanted to venture out during the week, I put up little opposition, even though that wasn't my thing. I was more a homebody. I enjoyed being home, doing odd jobs around the house, sitting and reading in front of a fire. Don't misunderstand, I wasn't an introvert, but after schmoozing with clients and varied other associated assholes during the day, I enjoyed quiet evenings and lazy weekends.

Tina and I were in love, or did I say that already. She tried to accommodate my desire for the home life and I tried to give in to her wild side as much as I could. We settled into, what I like to label, a uneasy compromise between the club scene and domesticity. Hey, it seemed to work okay. Tina seemed content and I was relatively happy. I was, I was......well, I would have been happier but for Tina's "friends." Jackie Brock and Bonnie Shore. They worked with Tina in the design section I mentioned.

They hated me and I loathed them, well make that Bonnie. I wasn't crazy about Jackie either, but she wasn't quite as venal. It didn't take long for them to convince me that all they really cared about was "having fun" and the hell with anyone or anything else. They were totally amoral. They were both single, divorced of course, relatively attractive (one blond, the other a bottle redhead) and both class A bitches. They had tried to discourage Tina from getting "involved" with me and almost spit bullets when we announced our engagement and married. Tina would always laugh them off and kept telling me that I was being unreasonable in my distaste for these "friends."

"Look, Max. The girls took me in when I was hired and really helped me. They've been good friends and I won't turn my back on them now so get used to it," declared a determined Tina.

I didn't answer her, just shrugged and walked away. I had a very uneasy feeling that they were going to cause major trouble, but I knew that Tina was adamant about the friendship so I tolerated them. I really had no choice, I didn't want to precipitate a showdown, maybe subconsciously I wasn't sure if I would win.

********************

Things started to change in our relationship about a year or so into our marriage. I think that I can pinpoint the exact day because we really had a battle royal that evening. Let's see...... it all started right after I came in the door from a difficult day on the road and then being told that I would have to fly out the next morning for a staff meeting in an adjoining state. I would be back the next day, but I was pissed. I knew that these meetings were a waste of time and took away from my time with my clients.

"Max, Max," yelled Tina from the bathroom where she was putting the final touches on her makeup. "Change into something casual. We're meeting Bonnie and Jackie and their dates at Bookie's." Bookie's was one of their favorite restaurants and watering holes.

I walked over to the doorway, eyed Tina blotting her lipstick, and growled. "I've asked you again and again to check with me before making any plans during the week. Why do you find that so fucking difficult to remember. I can't go anywhere tonight. I'm flying out early tomorrow to Wilmington and won't be back until the next day and I'm hitting the sack early. Tell your friends to count us out."

Tina had turned to face me, her face becoming scarlet. "Since when have you become the CEO here, buster?" she snarled. "You and your fucking job, you treat it like you're the savior of the company. You're not 80 years old, but you act like it. You can go out with us and still catch your plane. Get changed, I won't wait too long. I'll just go without you."

I then lost it, completely. "Fuck you, you bitch. You treat your "friends" with more consideration than you do your husband. Have a good time, your "friends" will probably get a date for you and get you laid. You can become a slut... like your "friends." You notice the heavy emphasis on "friends".

I then just turned on my heel and stalked away from Tina who was just standing there, trembling with rage. I strode into the bedroom, grabbed a suitcase and started to pack. It was just a small bag since I wouldn't be gone more than a day, but in the back of my mind was the image of me packing a large bag......no, make that a few large bags. Did I had some premonition of what was to come? Maybe. I heard the front door slam shut and the house was quiet.

I was so angry and upset I just couldn't see myself sleeping there that night. I finished my packing, got in my car and headed out to the Holiday Inn by the airport. I didn't want to be home when Tina staggered in at who knows what time. I just wanted a quiet and calm nights rest......yeah, like I could turn off the turmoil in my head that easily.

I was up early the next morning and made my flight with time to spare. The hours that I spent away in the staff meetings were a total waste, as I knew they would be. To this day I cannot recall one item discussed that was meaningful and I'm sure that I contributed nothing but my presence. My head was filled with how I had left and with embarrassment and recriminations. I knew that my behavior that night was over the top and I was really sorry that Tina and I had quarreled so bitterly. I vowed that I would make it up to her when I returned.

I did return the next evening as scheduled and entered my home with a bit of trepidation, not knowing what I would find. I did indicate to you that Tina has a tendency to be a bit unpredictable. I should not have worried. Tina ran from the kitchen after I entered and threw herself at me.

"Oh, Max. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I hate it when we fight like this. You were right, I definitely should have checked with you before making any plans. I promise I'll do that in the future, Max."

"Wow," I thought. "Now this is a surprise, but a pleasant one nonetheless." My heart went out to her and I held her tight and murmured the appropriate responses. Tina then pulled back from me and I saw the glitter in her eyes. She then started to tear at my clothes almost frantically, pulling my shirt apart, buttons flying. I stood there stunned for a moment before I started helping. I was soon down to my boxers and Tina was pulling at them, causing my now very erect cock to bend into positions totally unnatural. I stopped her in time to avoid serious injury.

I figured that now it was her turn. I yanked her blouse out of her skirt and over her head. Moments later she was as nude as I. She sank to her knees and grasped my now throbbing member, licking from base to head. I knew that I wouldn't be able to last very long so I pulled her up and carried her to the bedroom, throwing her on the bed and crawling in after her.

Tina shrieked in laughter and quickly covered me with her body. My cock was now nestled between her thighs and firmly against her warm and very wet pussy. I felt her hips move as she caressed my phallus with the lips of her vulva. She would move and the head of my dick was poised to enter her, but she would then shift and my cock would again slide between her nether lips. This didn't last long. Moments later Tina rose a bit, adjusted her hips and allowed me to slide into her. She moaned, sat up and her hips rose and fell. She paused, tensed and keened shrilly as her orgasm overtook her. Her nails dug into my shoulders and I felt the muscles of her vagina pulse around my manhood. It felt like minutes later, but was actually only seconds, Tina collapsed on top of me, and rolled over to my side.

She reached over and kissed me tenderly. Then she noticed that I had not come, in fact my very rigid penis was still pointing obscenely celingward, bobbing to its own erotic beat. "Oh, my," Tina murmured as she grasped my cock. "We've got to do something about that."

I lay there, secretly rather pleased that I was able to control my climax. Premature ejaculation was never really a problem for me, thank goodness. Tina raised herself on an elbow and looked at me with a gleam in her eyes.

"Max, let's try something different. If you promise to be very careful and very gentle..............?" she began hesitantly.

I looked at her with a puzzled expression. "I'm always gentle with you, honey. You know that."

"I know, Max," she smiled. "But this time you have to be even more so." Tina paused for a moment and then blushed. Yeah, she actually blushed.

"Let's try anal?" she asked softly.

I had to strain to hear her and was more than a bit surprised. We had talked about this a couple of times, but Tina had never really seemed interested. Well, this was really something new and I wondered if perhaps she was feeling a bit guilty about the spat we had had and was now trying to make up for it. In any event, I sure as hell was not going to say no.

"Honey, this could be fun and I promise that I'll be as gentle as I can. I sure don't want to hurt you in any way." I then paused. "Wait, I think that we should get some lubrication. I think that it would be painful without something we could use to make it easier."

Tina grinned and reached over to her night stand from which she pulled a tube of KY lotion. Damn, the vixen had this all planned. This wasn't spontaneous, she had planned for a little anal tonight. I chuckled and took the tube from her hand.

I squeezed a glob on my finger and coated my cock. I then took more of the stuff on my forefinger and coated her rosebud before inserting my finger, coating her insides. I squeezed even more on my finger and made sure that she was fully lubricated, inserting two fingers now inside her anus. Tina had not made a sound, but her eyes were shut and had a small frown of discomfort on her face.

She had been lying on her stomach and I pulled at her hips gently. She immediately rose to her knees, her head burrowed into her pillow. Her asshole was laid bare, it seemed to beckon. I placed the head of my dick at her backdoor and gently began to shove. Almost before I knew it, the head of my cock had slipped past her sphincter and was inside.

I heard Tina moan softly. "Am I hurting you?" I asked worriedly

"It hurts, Max, just don't move right now. Just stay still and let me get used to it. I'm trying to relax, just wait a little, honey" she muttered tensely.

I did as she asked and it wasn't long before I felt her move her hips back, allowing more of my cock to enter her. I was soon all the way in and I could feel her asshole clasping the base of my cock tightly, very tightly. I just knelt there, trying not to move, allowing her to take the lead. After a bit I felt her start to move her hips, causing my cock to slide out a bit and then back in.

"Jeez, Max. It still hurts a little, but it's kind of a good hurt. Damn, this is so nasty," she murmured. "I feel so decadent and now it's really starting to feel good, honey. Pump faster, move it in and out harder," and she really started to get into it.

It wasn't long before she Tina started to moan loudly. "Oh, God. I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, damn, damn, daaaaa...........

She had clamped down on my cock and I then lost it. I plunged in as hard as I could and let my fluids burst forth from me. I thought that I would never stop. It was one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. By the time my head cleared, my dick had softened and had slipped from her behind.

"My God, Max," Tina whispered as she pulled me down and snuggled to my side. "That was fantastic. That's not the last time we do that." I nodded sleepily and we both slept, naked in each others arms.

Things quickly returned to normal and everything seemed to be as it should, yet I felt a disquietude, an uneasiness. Tina was being just a bit too voluble, a bit too animated, a bit too brittle. I paid my uneasiness little mind.

The following days and weeks were a bit strange. Tina now seemed just a bit subdued, quieter and perhaps a bit less animated. There wasn't a dramatic change in her personality, but just enough to cause me pause. I put it down to our fight that night and figured that things would get back to normal soon enough. To tell you the truth, I just didn't want to upset the apple cart, so to speak. In fact, I didn't even comment on the fact that Tina stopped asking about going out during the week.

She never again brought that up. What was even stranger, she didn't appear as enthusiastic about going out clubbing on the weekends, Now that brought me up short. What the hell was going on? The weekends were almost sacred to Tina; those were the days when she wanted to party. Now she seemed almost lukewarm to that. Something was going on, but I didn't have a clue as to what it was.

I learned the truth a few days later, at Tina's favorite lounge. We were there with another couple as well as, yeah, Bonnie and Jackie. The two of them were sans dates - they said they wanted to enjoy themselves without "men" around. Yeah, like I really believed that.

"Jackie, go with me to the little girls room?" Bonnie asked loudly. "Tina, you too?" she asked again, loudly. Tina shook her head and continued her conversation with Helen, the female side of the other couple. I sat and watched the two of them sashay across the room and into the corridor whick led to the rest rooms. I took this opportunity to tell Tina that I was going out for a some fresh air and would be back soon.

I stepped outside and did indeed take a deep breath of air. I slowly strolled around the side of the building, out of the glaring lights which advertised the night club. Standing in the shadows, I began to make out voices coming from an open window. The window was situated high on a wall which prevented me from seeing in, but the voices were unmistakable. I grimaced as I recognized them as belonging to Bonnie and Jackie and realized that I was outside of the ladies rest room.

"What the hell's wrong with Tina?" Bonnie asked with a bite to her voice. "She's acting different. It's almost as though I did something to piss her off, and, come to think about it, you haven't exactly been Miss Cheerful either."

"I'm feeling guilty as hell, Bonnie," replied Jackie. "About that night that she and Max had that fight - you know, when he had to fly out somewhere on business. We should have known what Johnnie was doing."

"What's the big deal, Jackie. So Tina got drunk and stoned and got laid. Johnny was in heaven, he's been after her pussy for years. She deserved a little fun after what that prick did to her," replied Bonnie dismissively.

"Goddamnit, Bonnie. We should have protected her. We're supposed to be her friends. We should have known how devastated she would feel afterward. We shouldn't have let that happen."

"Okay, so it happened, big deal. Look, Jackie, Tina will get over it and I bet that she'll eventually look back on it and her pussy will tingle," laughed Bonnie. "Shit, I bet that prick of a husband would have a heart attack if he knew."

"But he's not going to know. He'll never know, do you understand, Bonnie?" Jackie spat out. "C'mon, let's get back."

"Wait, let me pee first."

I had heard enough. I staggered away from that side of the building and leaned up against a tree. I remember having trouble thinking, random images were rushing together, making coherent thought impossible. I also realized that my stomach was trying to tell me something and I was able to bend over just in time. The vomit came gushing out in a torrent and I just stood there and emptied my guts.

I slowly straightened and tried to collect myself. I knew that I had to compose myself, had to appear normal. I stood still for some moments, tying to sort out my feelings, with little success. I finally wiped my mouth and brow with a hanky and slowly reentered the club.

Tina and her girlfriends were seated at the table, the other couple had departed. Jackie and Bonnie were just looking around, obviously scouting the place for some unattached males. Tina was just sitting there, quiet and subdued.

I walked over and spoke softly. "Tina, it's time to leave," and extended my hand. She looked up at me, saw my face and she knew. She knew that I knew. She rose without a word of complaint, forced a smile and said, "bye everyone, see you later." We left without another word being spoken.

The drive home was quiet. We didn't speak and the tension was palpable. I knew that the coming conversation would be traumatic, but at that point I hadn't the foggiest idea as to what I was going to say or do. I was still dazed, feeling somewhat confused, not understanding why my marriage had suddenly crumbled.

Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers
12