What Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly why are you upset, Julie? Is it wrong to change hair style without consulting a spouse, especially when it is done to impress someone else? Is it wrong to shave your genital area simply because someone else mentioned they like how it looks? Is it wrong to want to improve the looks of your home simply because the great idea came from someone else? Why do you think that all these things indicate that I want to sleep with Veronica? Is it because she's so damned beautiful and has tits to die for? Is it her good taste? Is it because she is younger than you and has not had children and looks so damn good?" I mused.

Julie looked at me like I had two heads. Once again she was stunned into silence. She just shook her head in wonder.

"Of course all those things are enough to make anyone think that you want to sleep with that bitch! You can't be that blind and stupid, Jim. You know damn well that's the only plausible explanation for your bizarre behavior. I'm afraid you need professional help."

"Okay, Julie, I'll get that help if you agree to seek the same treatment. Maybe we can get a family discount or something," I added.

"Jim, you're the one that needs help. You're the one that's lost his mind, not me," responded Julie tearfully.

"But Julie, didn't you change your hair style when Will mentioned to everyone on one of your girls' nights out that he preferred short hair on women? Didn't you start wearing shorter skirts and lower necklines when Will mentioned how he preferred that women dress that way? Didn't you shave your kitty when Will announced how much sexier he though bare pussies were? Didn't you wear your sexiest underwear on your ladies' nights? By your own reasoning, that would mean that you slept with Will, or that you wanted to, or possibly planned to do so? Wouldn't that indicate you have no respect for me, your husband? Shouldn't it be me that you're trying to impress and please, Julie? Where does Will fit into this?" I quizzed gently.

"My God! How did you know all that? Who told you? I didn't change to please, or impress Will. It was for you, but someone fed you a ration of shit about Will and me. There's nothing going on between Will and me. There never has been. You're delusional," insisted Julie,

"Then I would have to say that I colored my hair, shaved my balls and had the house painted to please you and I have no interest in that beautiful, big titted sister of my cousin's wife. I did tell you before we were married that I was close to a cousin that had made the military a career. That cousin is Mark," I concluded.

"Mark is your cousin? So Betty was your spy? And Tits is her sister?" gasped Julie. "You did all of this on purpose, Jim! You humiliated me on purpose."

"No more than you did me, Julie. At least you were no more humiliated than I was. You may have been slightly less culpable, because it wasn't as deliberate, but the effect was the same. You decide what you want in our marriage. I know what I want and it's not humiliation and degradation. Now you understand why I left you that night when I came home and saw that you had shaved your pussy just a week after Slick Willy announced that he liked them that way.

"If you want a divorce just let me know, Julie. If you want to just play the field and/or sneak around on me, or just humiliate me, we'll get a divorce and you can find some dumb bastard that goes for that shit, because I don't!"

"No, I don't want a divorce, Jim! I know that for sure. I never did anything with Will, except listen too much to his line of bullshit. As soon as that damn Barbie Doll came into the picture he had eyes only for her. That's when I finally realized what a fool I'd been. It became pretty apparent that I had to protect what I had and never mind looking for some strange cock that could care less about me or my happiness. Please don't listen to Betty or that damn Veronica, Jim. I love you. I really do and nothing like this will ever happen again. I've learned my lesson," sobbed Julie.

"Now you don't want me to listen to Betty and Veronica? They've been giving me some damn good advice right along. Now you tell me not to heed their advice? You could be right because they both keep telling me that you may be a dumb bitch at times, but they think that you really do love me and will never come close to straying again. Are you sure that you don't want me to listen to them, Julie?" I asked.

"Truthfully, Jim? Both Betty and Veronica are way smarter than I am. They know what they're talking about. Betty is my best friend and her wonderful sister is one of my favorite people. I can be a dumb bitch at times, but they're smart. Decide for yourself if their advice is better than mine, but the smart money is on those two," replied Julie with tears streaking down her cheeks and a small smile on her lips.

12