All Comments on 'What Goes Thump In The Night'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
like, WOW !

sweet stuff ! Thanks

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

First one I've read w/ suction cup dildos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the lord?

He's too busy beating off to this great story!

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
Intrigueing Happenstance...

Really well deveoped story line, somewhat believeable happenings, and two hot siblings. Hopefully we will hear more of their relationship. Thank you.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 10 years agoAuthor
So true

To mafia_patriarch; yes in deed, I always try to push the envelope with new wrinkles (okay, sometimes I push things too far) and I thought it was high time a toy was found in one of my stories. Glad you liked it. Well, at least I think you enjoyed it ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

It was over all a great read. I would have loved to see more resistance from her when Tom made her aware he was in the room. Other then that great story.

manimal51manimal51over 10 years ago
WELCOME BACK!!!

Dawg you've done it again, another 5 star effort. Glad to see you back and in top form. Now get crackin' on part 3 of Stacy Brown has 2.

M51

5*****

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Well done !

Great story and character development that made the story feel real.

The only thing that is wrong, is I wanted more of their beautiful love affair to read.

Thanks dawg for the story and welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
reall realistic

really, really

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I only wish I could live this story out with my sis!! Fucking HOT!@!!

WOW

removed110513removed110513over 10 years ago
Great!

I so want to fuck my sis, and this was just what I needed! So hot dude, keep 'em coming!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
oh yesss

great hot incest sex-nicely written-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazing story. I am glad to see you are back writing, we missed you. Hope to see some more new stuff soon.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 10 years ago
Thanks for a great story

The only change I might have made is that I was hoping he would find that she was humping her ass on the toy. I love it when chicks are anal sex freaks and do that.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago

Damn, I'm tired......... I've just finished the last story you have posted, "What Goes Thump In The Night" and I feel like I starred in everyone of them.... and in a way, I did because my right arm and hand are exhausted.... Took me 3 days to read them all though I did read some more than once and I'll certainly go back and read a lot more of them again.....

I MOST DEFINITELY want to read more stories by you.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incest

please davantage fuck bro/sis older ! PLEASEvery good you

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Brother & Sister Sex

Nice story and you worded it just right. A sequel to this incestuous writing would be ideal - perhaps sis become PG from her first time, and with her bro nailing her very well.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Must agree. With the bug37 comments

Great story and a sequel is a must...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 5 years ago
Heyyy Desurtdawg..!!

Sooo Glad you're still with us... I too can relate to your heart/meds issues... I have gone thru hell with Pulmonary Embolisms - massive blood clots on my lungs..!! And I barely made it.. but am alive and struggling t get my strength back...!!

Keep up the Amazing writings.... This one was HOTTTTtttt..!!LOVED IT..!!!

JIM in Canada..!!!

becker92548becker92548over 3 years ago
Nice

I love watching a woman fuck herself on a suction cup dildo while she sucks my cock. Good story

EhwkyEhwkyabout 3 years ago

I've enjoyed all of Desurtdawgs stories. Please keep pumping them out.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Fantastic story!

AWESOME plot.

I enjoyed the way you started and built the story to the final climax.

Will you add more episodes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anal stuff pretty much ruined it. Who knew he was closeted and preferred a dry, gender-neutral ass to a hot, wet pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess there’s an unwritten rule in Literotica that sex must start with the woman being eaten, the man getting sucked then vaginal sex. And lately followed by anal sex. Find something more gross to add & it becomes the norm. Authors seem.like car manufacturers. Any new style is quickly followed by most other brands.

Bill S.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Another great story, warm with feeling and compassion. This was very hot and sensual. I love your writing, thanks again all of your hard work is appreciated 😊👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems like everyone has to add anal to their stories now. I don’t care for that if not a logical part of the story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it except for the anal part.

Suggestion: you could post 2 versions of stories, one without anal for prudes like me and another for anal fans. Or, write in a way that it's easy for the reader to skip over such parts whitout missing any of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous