What Goes Thump In The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,200 Followers

"Oh come on sis, wouldn't you rather have a real, hot dick inside of you instead of that cold rubber thing?" She just sat there chewing her lower lip so I added, "Plus, you won't have to do all the work!"

Her eyes dropped to my cock and she sighed, "My god, you're still hard! How can that be after shooting out the huge load I just swallowed?"

I gave a little chuckle and said, "Like I said, I really want to fuck you! I guess that is proof positive."

Both of us looked at my cock which gave a huge bounce all on its own just to emphasize its agreement with my statement. Rebecca reached out and lightly stroked my cock, her fingers making me shiver from the tantalizing sensations. Her brow scrunched up as if she was deep in thought, then she looked up into my eyes as she gave my cock one last tight squeeze.

"Okay, here's the deal," she said. "I'm willing to let you fuck me once, just because I really want to know what a real cock feels like in my pussy! But I'm not willing to do it more than once."

I readily agreed to that, figuring that 'once' is much better than 'no way'. Besides, I was feeling pretty confident that once she felt me inside of her that she would prefer me to 'Ralph'. At least that's what I hoped would happen. Standing up I reached down and took her hand to help her up. My sister's eyes never left my cock until she was nearly upright. I stepped out of my shorts and boxers then led her the five steps to her bed where I dropped her hand and whipped my T-shirt up and over my head, leaving me just as naked as my older sister.

"Oh god Tom, I am so nervous," she said followed by a quick intake of breath.

"Me too."

"What now?"

"Um ... I think we get on your bed."

"Oh," she said with a soft laugh. "Guess that would help, huh." I watched her gorgeous body move in hesitating fashion. Finally lying on her back with her hands failing in their attempts at modesty she looked at me and blushed deeply again. "Now what?"

Now it was my turn to get timid. I wanted to slam my cock into her pussy so bad, but from the porno flicks I've seen, was I really supposed to go down on her first? Slowly I crawled onto her bed and looked cautiously at her red swollen lips, still showing the effects of 'Ralph'. Trying to get romantic I moved to her face and leaned in for a kiss.

"Oh no you don't! Just because I'm agreeing to let you fuck me once, that doesn't mean we're going to get all mushy here!" she said as she turned her face from me.

Well shit, I need the practice at kissing and now she says 'no'. Not really showing that it bothered me I slid down her body and moved between her legs putting my face about eight inches from her sex. Her hand reached up and pushed against my forehead.

"Really Tom, take a look at Ralph and then tell me that you need to get me turned on." I looked over at the desk with the very robust looking penis hanging out from the side and gasped; it was dripping with her juices!

"My god sis! I hadn't noticed!"

She just sighed as I moved up putting my cock on top of her slit. I moved back and forth a couple of times, feeling my cock get wet from her juices that leaked out of her. My sister reached down and took my cock in her hand then looked into my eyes. "I guess we're really going to do this then."

"Yeah," I answered breathlessly.

"Okay then," she replied as her hand pulled my cock towards her and pushed me into her about three inches. "Oh god! I didn't think it would feel so different!"

My hips pulled back about two inches and then I just shoved forwards, not stopping until my base crushed up onto her engorged clit. I paused there and looked into her eyes, checking to see if she had second thoughts. She just looked enthralled so I pulled back nearly all the way and then slowly shoved my lance completely into her again.

"Ohhhh Tommm," she moaned as I bottomed out again. After counting to five I pulled back and then seamlessly reversed my direction as I pierced her once again, our bodies melding into one. "Don't stop! Ralph doesn't feel like this! Your cock is HOT and he is always cold! And oh gosh, I can feel your heart beating in my pussy! OH STOP! Don't move. Just stay deep inside of me so I can enjoy the feel of you!"

I had never felt anything so awesome in my life! My cock was finally inside of a real live pussy! Keeping my crotch pressed tightly into hers I basked in the unbelievable sensations as her pussy clutched tightly around me, then loosened only to tighten once again. This is SO much better than jacking off!

My sister's voice brought me out of my thoughts, "Wow, I can't believe how good your cock feels inside of me! You aren't even close to being as big as Ralph but you really feel good!" She looked deeply into my eyes and breathed out a soft, "Okay my nasty brother, you can move now. Fuck me. Fuck your big sister!"

"With pleasure, sis." My hips pulled slowly back until my tip was barely inside of her, then reversed and bored into her burying my lance completely. I retraced my movements at the same pace, and then once again. Each time I bottomed out she groaned huskily beneath me.

For several moments I kept up these motions with no variance in length or speed. She felt wonderful. As I pulled back out of her I looked into her eyes and said, "God sis, you are so beautiful!" While I said that last word, my hips powered into her super fast making her gasp.

"OOAPH!" she gasped.

I reared back and slammed into her again ... hard!

"OAFFF! God yes ... fuck me! Oh god don't stop!"

What was she thinking? Stop? Not likely! If I could stay hard I would fuck her for the rest of the day! She had said only this one time so I was going to make the most of it! I leaned my face down and began sucking on and kissing her right nipple, rapidly sending it from pointed to rock hard!

"Oh my goodness ... suck my tits! Harder ... suck them harder! Oh that's good!"

Her legs wrapped around my ass and her fingers gripped my arms tightly while she moaned in pleasure. My mouth moved from one nipple to the other, my fingers working the free one lustily. God her tits are nice! My hips crushed her clit between us and I ground my hips into her while sucking hard on her left nipple, my tongue flicking at it rapidly.

"OH!" she gasped into my ear. Her body jerked violently then and she cried out, "Oh shit! Tom don't ... Ohgoddon'tstop!" Her pussy clamped around my cock super tight as she shook and quaked beneath me. She then moaned long and loud as her body went ballistic while powerful tremors plowed through her being! And then she went limp, her hands falling from my arms and her feet held to my ass only due to the good ankle lock she had created.

I lay there on top of my sister letting the reality of the situation fill my brain. I was fucking my big sister AND I had just made her cum! I made her cum in a big way, too! WOW! With one soft parting suck onto her nipple my head then rose up and I looked into her eyes ... her eyes that were open as slits and looked glazed and unfocused. Striking while the iron was hot I leaned down and gently kissed her, our tongues barely touching through her open lips. Moments later she kissed me back. And then her tongue darted into my mouth as she moaned into my mouth!

My hips resumed moving in and out of her in about three inch motions as our kiss intensified. Every now and then her pussy would grip my shaft tightly as she moaned into my mouth. My thrusts grew to about 5 or 6 inches in length and I was using more forcefulness as her arms moved up and slowly encircled my neck, pulling our lips tighter together. God she felt incredible wrapped around my cock like she was.

"Got damn it Tom," she said with our lips still pressed together, "you weren't supposed to kiss me." Before I could think of a response her tongue shot into my mouth and our kiss morphed into the best one ever on planet Earth! We rocked and rolled sideways as our passion overwhelmed us. Somehow we ended up with me on the bottom. That's when Rebecca pulled her face from mine and then sat upright on me.

She grinned down at me then said softly, "I didn't expect it to be this good! You really made me cum hard! I sure hope you can hang in there with me until I can cum again." Her hips never really stopped moving on me as she rolled them in a circular movement while simultaneously lifting up about five inches before her pussy would suck me right back into her. It felt...beyond any words I can think of!

Instead I grinned back at her and said, "Considering how much jerking off I've been doing thinking about this happening, I'm pretty sure you'll cum again ... and again!" I gave her a hard up thrust each time I said the word 'again'.

"Oh shit Tom, you sure can get me going like that! And I'm glad to know you are so confident but now you just need to prove it!"

I pulled her back down to me and rolled us over taking the top once more. "Okay, you asked for it!" I didn't know for sure what I was going to do, or if I could make good on my boast. What I did know was that my balls belonged to a perpetually horny teen that was living his dream cum true and had no plans to stop soon.

I grabbed her hips and lifted them up as I managed to squat on the bed, her ass supported by my thighs and her legs flopping behind me. I was able to pivot my hips which along with small thrusts gave her g-spot (I could tell when I hit it) powerful stimulations. Each time I rubbed my cock against her special spot she gasped and her legs tensed. Finally she struggled to wrap them around my waist lightly.

About three minutes in that position and I realized her clit was poking right out and looking at me. I had been massaging both of her breasts so I slid my right hand down her body, lightly trailing my fingers over her skin as she stared into my eyes. I barely grazed my fingers over her clit and my sister quickly gasped, "Oh god!"

"Like this?"

My fingers gently rubbed her proud clit and she groaned, "Oh gosh Tom, keep doing that! Oh shit it feels so good! Oh yeah, fuck that cock into me while you rub my clitty."

I just smiled at her and rubbed slightly harder while also giving her little button an occasional gentle pinch between my thumb and fore finger. My movements were really having an effect on my sister even while they allowed my balls to regain some control. I did NOT want to cum too soon! Oh no ... when I finally flooded her pussy I wanted there to be no doubt that she would be begging me to fuck her again!

Her breathing was getting shorter and each time my cock head rubbed past her g-spot she gasped, "Ungh!" or something similar. My fingers continued working over her clit as my hip movements shortened as I concentrated them right in the area of her excitement center! About forty or so "Ungh"s later Rebecca's face turned bright crimson and she cried out, "OH SHIT! Oh god Tom, I'm going to cum! Oh! Oh! FUCK! Yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... oh GOD YES!"

It was difficult to maintain the motions that were pushing her over the edge but somehow I managed. I loved looking down at her face as she strained in ecstasy, her fingers digging deep into my thighs. It wasn't until I knew she was finished with her cum that I eased my fingers away from her throbbing clit and pressed my dick into her and stayed buried there.

Her eyes fluttered and then she looked around as if to find me. They settled on my face and she gave a long satisfied exhale before taking a deep breath. "Wow! That was different! You are really giving Ralph a run for his money. I always get off on him but I've never came so hard as I just did!"

"Thanks."

"Oh no, it's thank YOU little brother! But tell me; is that marvelous cock that is filling me so wondrously ever going to cum again? I mean, I know it can 'cause I swallowed enough of its stuff, but a girl starts to wonder after a while if she can't get the guy off."

"No worries, sis. I'll pump your pussy so full you'll think I came by the gallon! Just not yet, as I plan to enjoy our one time to the max!"

"Wellllll ... maybe I was a little hasty about that one time thing." She looked down to where our bodies merged into one and shuddered then grinned up at me again. "Maybe we can work something out that both of us will like!"

"Now you're talking sis!" I said as I got her to loosen her legs around me so I could change positions. I moved onto my knees and placed her calves on my shoulders as my shaft gave her a nearly full length thrust. "Damn you are tight!" I said in a near growl.

"Imagine that! And that's after being stuffed with my buddy Ralph!"

I laughed at that and gave her a real hard thrust to emphasize my thoughts as I said, "I wish you'd stop comparing me to Mr. Rubber Man! I mean, he came from a different mold than I did!"

"Haha, yes he did!" she laughed back at me. "But I like the way you turned out ... ooof! Oh yeah, I really like the way you turned out. Now shut up and fuck me ... please little brother?!"

"I'm not THAT little, but okay."

"No you aren't! Oh gosh that feels good! I love the way I can feel you cock twitch inside of me. And it's so hot! God I love that! Ralph never gets warm, damn him! Ooooh yeah, keep fucking me like that; nice and deep!"

So I did. I was giving her the full stroke, pulling out until my tip was barely inside of her and then slamming it deeply into her making her body shake from the thrust. Our skin smacking together was getting pretty loud making me really glad we were alone.

"Kiss me bro," she said with a pleading look.

So I grabbed her ankles from above my shoulders and pressed her legs forwards and down until her feet were on the bed up past her head, her knees by her ears. Each of us groaned in pleasure as I leaned down and kissed her, our tongues dancing lustily together from mouth to mouth. I began moving faster into her in this position. Rebecca's arms wrapped around my neck as her moans of joy increased wondrously.

Probably four or five minutes later she grabbed my head and pushed me back a few inches. "You're hitting my spots just right, Tom. Keep this up and I'm going to cum again! Give it to me this time! I want to feel you shoot your stuff inside of me! Make my day and pump me full!"

"I like that idea," I said as I stepped up my efforts just a bit more. Her breathing was getting wild, holding it briefly and then gasping hard and fast. My balls were rolling in their sack as my pleasure rose to new heights. I could tell I was nearly there and I groaned, "Oh shit sis, I'm going to cum!"

"DO IT!"

"Fuck yeah; I'm going to cum inside of you!"

"Oh Tom ... I'm cumming again! Fuck me! Fill me! Oh my god this is ... OHFUCK!" Rebecca choked on her breath then as her pussy went into spasms around my pounding cock. My first blast of hot cum shot into her and she screamed, "Oh fuck MEEE!" Her hands quickly moved to my ass cheeks and she kept pulling onto me hard trying to drive me into her with even more force.

We rutted there, each of us cumming harder than ever as our climaxes merged into one incredible orgasm for the ages! Every few seconds my hips would jerk back and then SLAM back into her crushing my base against her agonizing clit, making her cum even harder as my shaft spewed out more steaming baby batter! And then, finally, we were spent. I stopped with my shaft as deep inside of her as humanly possible, her hands holding tight to my ass to make sure I stayed there.

As we each recovered from ecstasy my body slowly slumped down onto her as if I wanted to crush her with my weight. After lying on top of her for a few seconds I started to lift off of her but she gripped my ass tighter as she said breathlessly, "No ... don't go! Stay like this, I want to feel your weight on me as your cock throbs and pulses inside of me. God that is so sexy! I've never felt a cock throb in me before!"

"Really?" I said into her hair as I lay on top of her head to head. She just nodded her head. "Wow, I'm glad, actually thrilled to have been your first!"

"Yeah, me too. I was pissed at you for forcing me to fuck you, but right now I am SO glad we did. I can't think of a better first time!"

"You mean ..."

"That's right Tom, yours was my first real live cock!" She turned her head and I turned mine as we looked into each others eyes from about six inches. "Just so you know for sure, you really fucked me good! I love your cock bro, and that is something I never thought I would ever say!"

"Wow sis, I am so glad you said that! I wanted it to be good for both of us. If I hadn't had you suck me off first I would have popped in about half a minute!"

"That would have sucked!"

I laughed and grinned at her as I said, "Yeah, for sure! Luckily you sucked first by swallowing my load ..."

"It tasted so yummy!"

"Thanks. But that really helped me to hang in for the long haul! God damn your pussy feels so good and ... TIGHT!" I grimaced as she really squeezed down around me just then.

"I guess all that practice at clamping down onto Ralph comes in handy! Many times I have squeezed him so hard that I can't move on him."

"Okay, enough of the rubber man comparisons. We need to shower. Would you care to join me, sis?"

"Second best offer I've had today!" she said as we untangled and eased off the bed.

Once the water was up to temp I followed Rebecca into the shower and we took turns getting wet. I reached for the soap only to be stopped by my sister as she molded her body into mine. We just stood there holding each other with our bodies so tight together that the water couldn't squeeze between us. Her tits felt so nice pressed against my chest as my hands toured her sexy ass cheeks. Our simple moment ended when she turned her face and kissed my chest softly.

We eased apart a bit and she looked up into my eyes. "You ... you don't hate me for using Ralph, do you?"

"Hate you?" I said in surprise. "No way! First of all, I've been jerking off for years so who am I to judge? Secondly, Ralph did help get us together so I'm kinda glad you had him!"

"Really?"

"Really, really!"

"Good! Now I'll wash you while you wash me."

So that was the plan and we started out innocently enough. But then I got delayed while 'cleaning' her incredible tits! I was mesmerized by just how supple they felt to my fingers and how hard and pointy her nipples could become. Rebecca cooed with pleasure while her fingers found and worked over my half hard cock. Well, after several moments of her gentle touch my shaft became a stalagmite as it strained to reach the ceiling.

"God you are so hard again," she gasped with a horny grin.

"I think that is all your doings, sis. But, now that I'm up again, what do you say, we're two-thirds of the way around the world, shall we finish the trip?"

"You really want to fuck my ass?"

"Hell yeah! Besides, we're in the perfect place for cleanup afterwards."

"True ..." she said as her fingers slid silkily over my lance. "Okay, just be gentle, I've only had Ralph in there once and he hurt like hell."

"I will be." I grabbed her conditioner and coated the end of my cock before pouring some onto the crack of her ass while sis bent over facing away from me. "Spread your cheeks sis," I said as I grabbed my rock hard cock and slid it up and down her ass crack to really coat my tip with the slippery liquid.

She did and I pushed my tip gently yet firmly against her puckered opening. She moaned with each push while I groaned along with her. On the third try she gasped as my cock head slid past her ring where I stopped instantly. She was gasping rapidly while I massaged her lower back and asked if she was okay. She just nodded her head and pushed back at me with her ass.

We worked together until after about three minutes of slow insertions my pubic bone bumped her ass and my balls rolled onto her pussy lips. "Stay like that Tom, give me a moment to get used to you in there."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,200 Followers