What Goes Thump In The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers

So I did just that, my hands stroking her back, ass and upper thighs. I leaned over her and kissed her on the back while my right hand found her clit and gently stroked her there. "Oh god Tom, I'm so turned on! Start slowly but please fuck me. Fuck my ass! Oh god I want to feel you pumping my ass full of your hot cum!"

Starting with short inch or so long movements I began thrusting my cock in and out of her super hot ass while she moaned with my moans. After a few minutes my cock was stroking in to her in six inch motions and her moans were now lusty gurgles as her excitement grew. She moved her hands from her knees to the wall for support as I was really driving into her now.

Her head turned back to look at me and she gasped, "God Tom, my body is on fire with lust for you! Fuck my ass hard ... no, harder! Yes, like that! Oh my god I'm going to cum real soon!"

When she said that I knew she meant it as her sphincter had really clamped onto me increasing my pleasure immensely. Her tightness was rapidly pushing me towards my own climax so I grabbed her left tit for leverage while my right hand stepped up its efforts on her throbbing clit.

"OH god it's SO good!" she cried out.

"Oh sis!"

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass and fill it with cum!"

"Oh lord I'm getting so close!"

"Give it to me!"

"Close now!"

"Fuck me!"

"So close!"

"Shoot me full!" she screamed. "Oh god I can feel you getting bigger!"

"Oh SIS!!!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed as my first blast of hot cream shot deeply into her bowels, making her nearly collapse from the pleasure. My hands held her up till she could keep herself upright, even as we both pounded our bodies against the other's. I pumped her full with several steaming hot ropes of cum while her ass milked me for all I was worth.

Each of our incredible climaxes ended nearly in unison, letting us stand there connected carnally as we gasped for air. Slowly she pushed herself upright and twisted her body at her waist as I held her ass tight against me. She looked back at me with a satisfied look and said, "God you are so much better than Ralph! You made me cum so hard Tom ... I love you!" She kissed me then, her tongue searching out mine and then dancing with it from mouth to mouth.

We stood like that, kissing all the while, until my flagging shaft slithered out of her ass with a weird slushy plopping sound. "Oh shoot, you're gone! I liked the way you fill my ass so full."

I turned her around and hugged her tight as I said, "It will be my pleasure to fuck your sexy ass any time you want!"

She giggled and said, "What a nice thing to say! But the water is getting cold so let's hurry up and get out of here."

She was right about that so we each washed ourselves off -- it was faster -- and then got out and dried each other off. Once dry she wrapped her arms around my neck and rose up onto her tiptoes to get nearly nose to nose with me. "Tell you what Tom, the only way you will hear that thumping noise from now on is if you aren't taking good enough care of me! And I warn you, I'm pretty horny most of the time!"

"Unless you are hinting at right now, I think I can handle that request!"

"Now?!" she said with a soft laugh. "No way brother dear, you've fucked me quite well, thank you! What I need now is a nice nap." I nodded my agreement and headed to her room when she said, "Uh, uh, uhn, alone Tom! We don't need to get caught in bed together!"

"Yeah, you're right. I'll see you later."

I flopped onto my bed and was soon drifting off to sleep, smiling at myself at how well my plan had worked. One thing was certain, my hand, like Ralph, was going to get used a lot less often, if at all!

The End

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers