All Comments on 'What Happened'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Looking forward to Chris breeding his slut mother - she really is a cock struck whore - the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anonymous Coward

Don't know what's so hot about these pussy men you write about. No revenge, no retribution, no rage, no anger (I don't call,for violence here tho). no nothing for fucking around, for being unfaithful sluts without consent. To each his own I guess.

Besides the weak main "characters" I like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just Porn

and not even good, sensable porn, at that. Sharon's conversation with J.C. just before he gets his "mercy fuck" promises him (and the readers) with an explanation of how she gets to be the fuck-slut of the neighborhood teenage boys. Does this mean another chapter of this crud? Give it up!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good story

The only thing that was missing was an explanation of what caused her to become a slut.

Other than that; the story was really over the top for being erotic.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nothing Better

There is nothing better than to read a story about a cum dump. What a whore.Should of had her and the daughter fucking the whole dang town. You damn near did. If i was the guy i would of beat the hell out of the the punks them dumped the whores sorry ass after i divorced her.

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
The Title was not explained !!!

The title says what happened, but why she fucked half the neighbourhood kids was not explained, and why did they film everything. Will the dad get his big titted daughter,as a trade off for allowing his wife too keep on fucking her son.

Maybe the next chapter will explain it. And who is Paul?

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 12 years ago
erotic

a very sexy fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I LIked It.

I like simple and direct, so I liked this. (Does that mean I am simple?)

No changes are needed, if I had my druthers you would include more description , flying tits are very nice, some description of flyees is nicer.

SegamiSegamiover 11 years ago
Didn't really like it...

The thought of incest is, in itself, disturbing, though it is a part of growing up. It was hot and good material, but the story and characters don't really make it a good story for me. Incest doesn't turn me on, cheating doesn't turn me on, but a good fuck does, and that's what the story had... up until 'Charlie' decided to join in. If it was me, I'd have divorced the fuckin' whore. She goes and fucks behind my back and thinks I'll be okay with it if she says 'It's okay to join'? Fuck no! Can't trust you now, couldn't trust your ass then, and will never trust your loose cunt again!

Just my opinion, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot for Happened

Overall, great job. Writing style was a definite plus -- descriptive without going overboard. If I had to pick on a minor detail, I think you got a little carried away on your use of commas. Otherwise, anxious to read some of your other submissions.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot beginning of the series. I like the way the dad was finally included so they didn't have to sneak around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf

Wtf man you was doing decent with it besides a few mis haps but you had to go off and really fuck it up it was bad enough that you had to include the other guys and make her look like a slut but you could have saved it but than you went off and had to bring the kids dad into it that was a mistake and fucked it up you should have kept the dad's Ass out of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I came twice reading it

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I wonder why the father was so unattentive to his wife's needs. I also wonder when, where, and how the father lost his honor.

shadrachtshadracht2 months ago

Nothing erotic about betrayal and disrespect. Nothing realistic about the story and the characters reactions. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
1164 Followers
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES