What Happened That Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly worried, I pulled back. "Claudio. I, um, I had no idea you were so big. I've never seen one this huge."

He compressed his lips. "Scared?"

I nodded.

"We don't have to make love, little one." He grinned impishly at me. "But we also don't have to stop having fun. If you don't want to make love, that's fine with me."

I should have been doing a happy dance that things wouldn't go too far and I'd get my orgasm without completely betraying my husband. For some stupid reason, I even thought he wouldn't blame me for needing to cum.

But all I felt was disappointment. Part of me was consumed with curiosity about what it would feel like to have that monster cock inside of me.

"You have lovely, long nipples, dear Jill. May I suck on them?"

Claudio bent and took my right nipple in his mouth. My knees buckled. The almost electrical shock of it went right down to my crotch. With increasing suction, he had my nipple far into his mouth. His hand was pulling and twisting the other one in the most delicious way. I couldn't stifle my moans, which only seemed to urge him on.

My hands stayed on his erection. I couldn't believe how goddamn thick and long it was.

Now that he had complete possession of my breasts, Claudio's hand got busy again between my legs. As my arousal ratcheted up, all I could think of was finally having a really satisfying orgasm. I forgot all about his penis, although my hand was still holding it.

He stopped sucking. "We should lie down on my bed."

"I don't think that would be a good idea."

His response was to start kissing me again, and not just my lips but all over my face, behind my ears, down my neck, across the top of my chest and back up the other side.

"I want to make you cum. I want to suck you off," he breathed into my ear while sucking on my earlobe. "Would you like me to eat you?"

"Yesssss..."

He knelt in front of me. Loosening the straps of my sandals, he helped me step out of them. I had to shimmy my hips a bit to help him get the tight jeans over them, then he pulled down my panties.

Oh, God... What was I doing?

"It's so beautiful," Claudio said softly as he gazed at my bush -- what there was of it (I keep myself trimmed in summer for wearing a bikini). "And such a lovely color. I love redheads," he added, looking up at me with a grin. He leaned forward and planted a kiss on it. "I can't wait to taste this. May I?"

I was nearly ready to swoon. "Absolutely!"

Steadying myself on his shoulder, I lifted one leg and then the other, as he took my jeans and panties the rest of the way off, tossing them across the room with a laugh. It was such a spontaneous gesture that I laughed, too.

I was naked in front of only the fourth man in my life.

"It would be easier if we lay on my bed."

This time I didn't object. In fact, I could no longer remember why I'd objected in the first place.

As he stood again, Claudio let his jeans drop to the floor. Kicking off his runners, he got them the rest of the way off, then his socks. His erection was sticking out obscenely and my attention was fully on that area when he finally slid his briefs down his legs and kicked them across the room.

His penis was, in a word...well, spectacular. It curved upward at the end (a very important plus as I soon discovered) and its head looked to be the size of a large plum, an angry-looking purple plum. The shaft was thick as a pop can and veins stood out on its length. His balls were enormous.

The potency of it made my breath catch. It looked dangerous, so utterly male and dominating. Claudio was certainly aware of the effect he was having on me. This thing had the ability to consume me -- and he knew it.

Claudio's body was wiry and muscular without looking like he spent every waking hour in the gym. His slenderness only accentuated the size of his "equipment". To say I was completely in lust with him at that moment was an understatement. I realize now that the thought I had a husband had just drifted out of my head. My body had completely taken over my brain.

He lifted me into his arms easily, kissed me again, then carried me to one of the twin beds, laying me down gently. As his eyes traveled the length of my body and back again, his eyes were smoldering with lust.

"You are a very beautiful woman."

My arousal spiked even higher with his obviously sincere words and I smiled up at him as I opened my legs slightly.

"You're blushing!" he said.

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are. Your face is all red, your upper chest, too."

Normally, I would have expected to be really shy in this kind of situation. But I was totally in the moment, ready to feel his mouth in my most intimate place. Reaching up, I grabbed his erection, which seemed to be bobbing with every rapid beat of his heart.

"Are you going to lick me," I asked shamelessly, opening my legs a little more, "or was that all just talk?"

We were all over each other as soon as he lay down next to me, kissing feverishly with lips and tongues, hands all over each other. I wouldn't have let go of his erection for the world as I tugged and squeezed it. He got rather rough with my nipples, pulling and twisting them, but the slight pain felt surprisingly delicious, so I let him do it, energy bolts seeming to connect my tender nips directly to my throbbing crotch.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me against him, kneading the flesh in his strong hands.

"God, Jill, I love your ass. You have the best rear end of anyone in the program."

"You're just saying that to get into my pants," I answered, teasing him.

"No, we guys were talking a couple of weeks ago and took a vote. You won easily. Best butt in school."

"Seriously?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die. When you wear jeans, I think every male eye in the place is on you. Can't you feel them?"

"I never noticed," I lied.

"Seriously, Jill, you are the most beautiful woman here, and I am the luckiest guy that you're here with me tonight."

That did it for me. True or not, Claudio had melted my heart and even the slightest shred of doubt remaining in the very back of my brain was completely blown away.

I rolled him over on his back and slid on top.

It was like hyper making out. I was sucking on his tongue as both his hands deliciously kneaded the muscles of my rear. I felt completely out of control and loved the way his penis felt, trapped between us.

Claudio broke a long passionate kiss and moved his lips to my ear. "I want to taste you now."

I almost came at just his words.

We shifted around a bit on the narrow bed as he positioned me onto my back. Now he was on top of me with his throbbing, thick erection trapped between our bodies. We kissed furiously for a few moments before he began moving down my body, leaving kisses in his wake. My neck and each breast got a thorough going over. He had a lovely way of swirling his tongue around my nipples before sucking them into his mouth, again pulling hard at them. I was literally panting and moaning, he had me so hot.

I was squirming as he again continued his descent, showering my tummy with soft kisses and some nibbles. So what if I had a few hickeys as reminders of my night of sin? I just wouldn't wear anything revealing for the remainder of the program.

Opening my legs wide as he approached my crotch, Claudio quickly slid down the rest of the way. His head was poised right above my crotch.

"You smell wonderful and I love the way you've trimmed your pubes. It makes you look absolutely and completely edible."

I could feel his warm breath as he spoke and its effect had me to the point where I considered telling him to forget it and just take me.

But I really love oral sex and it was fortunate that I didn't say anything, because I was about to experience a master at it.

The Big Tease. That's the way I think of what Claudio did to me that night. Every swipe of his soft tongue, every suck, every hot breath felt incredible. Its effect was to cause a river between my legs the way I was lubricating. Claudio lapped up every drop with gusto. His tongue seemed to be everywhere, but never on my clit for anywhere near long enough.

My arousal went up and up and up until I was panting and squirming, thrusting my hips whenever his tongue got close to the top of my slit. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum -- like never before.

"Claudio, please," I whimpered, "no more. Make me cum. Please!"

He completely ignored my pleas for another five minutes at least, five minutes of the most exquisite torture imaginable as he held my hands, pinning them to the bed so I couldn't touch myself. Finally, finally, he fastened his mouth around my throbbing clit and sucked it in gently.

Just like that, I went off like a rocket. I've had some good orgasms over the years, but until that point, nothing ever like that one. I felt as if my being was shattered into a million glowing pieces. Claudio says I groaned so loudly he was surprised that nobody came running and he thought I'd actually passed out for a moment. I well might have, my orgasm was that overwhelming.

When I opened my eyes and with difficulty got them to focus, I found Claudio with his face above my crotch, smiling up at me. I unfastened my fingers from his hair, not realizing that when my crisis hit I'd grabbed his head and pulled him into me.

"Do you always cum that violently?" he asked quizzically.

"I hope to from now on," I sighed. "You are a terrible tease, you know."

"It's one of my many charms."

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"I'll tell you some time, but right now," he hoisted himself up and over me, now looking directly down into my face, "I think it's time I got a little relief, don't you?"

Like I had with John so many years earlier, I could feel Claudio's penis right at my entrance. This was the time to tell him that I would make him cum with my hands or even my mouth, but that we couldn't make love.

Claudio was looking down at me seriously. "May I put this inside you, Jill?"

I couldn't bring myself to say no, but I didn't want to say yes. "I don't know..."

Supporting himself on one arm, he took my hand with the other and placed it on his cock. "Just get to know him. He's very friendly and he's never played with a redhead before."

He groaned as I tugged at it a bit, knowing guys like the way that feels. His response inflamed my lust again, so I did it more roughly. Claudio began to rain kisses on my face and neck. Using both hands now, I continued playing with him while we kissed fiercely.

"You're driving me crazy, Jill. If I can't be inside you, I'll die. Please let me!"

"But you're so big."

"I'll go very slowly. I will be gentle. I will stop anytime you want. Just please say I can try."

I shut my eyes for a moment, trying for some clarity. Everything reasonable in my brain was screaming for me to not let this happen. It was stupid. It was selfish. I would regret it.

But all the while I could feel the head of Claudio's penis pushing at me. He shifted his hips and suddenly his mighty erection was sliding the length of my slit. Without being able to stop myself, I tilted my hips and pushed forward so I could feel it more strongly. I should have been running for the door, but all I could think about was how much I was enjoying this.

"Claudio," I groaned, "you're not playing fair."

"I really want you, Jill. I have to have you. Please tell me I can."

The rubbing of that thick shaft up and down my slit felt absolutely incredible. By tilting my hips just so, I could make it rub against my throbbing clitoris. No doubt aware of my increasing arousal, Claudio rose to his knees, and using his hand, began rubbing just the tip up and down my slit, moistening it further -- and driving me crazy.

As I reached up to put my hands on his waist to keep him away, I lifted my head to look down between our bodies. His penis was so huge. Would it fit into me? Could it?

12