What Happens in Vegas...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had passed out and the cabbie was waiting for me to enter. "Ok, I guess, we move on to part two."

"Yes sir." I noticed that my wife seemed to have some white crusty stuff hanging from her hair and around her mouth. I thought to myself either she blew the cabbie, or she passed out and the cabbie raped her mouth. He drove us out to a chicken ranch, on the outskirts of Vegas where the hookers are legal.

"Here you go sir, él Rancho Camino, hottest chicken coop outside Vegas serving all types. That will be $100 dollars."

"I am not paying you a single dime, and in fact you will wait for us here to drive us back to Vegas when we are done, or should I call the cops and tell them that you raped my wife? I see that you left you cum in her hair and around her mouth, I'm sure the CSI guys will have an open and shut case with the SAE Kit."

"I did no such...."

I cut him off when I reached for my cell phone, and dialed 911. "Hello 911. I would like to report a ....."

"Very well sir...." I hung up the phone, not having actually dialed.

"Don't try to drive away. I have your name, cab and cabbie ID number written down." With that I woke my wife up and walked her to the door. I did not tell my wife about what the cabbie did to her. In fact I thought it was kind of hot to see her walking around with cum in her hair.

"Where are we Max?"

"Where do you want to be?"

"In bed."

"Well that's where we are."

We walked into the building and were immediately amazed at how plush everything was. It was overdone to the T. A madam walked up to us, "Hi my name is Mistress Crystal, how may I help you tonight?"

"My wife would like a girlie-boy to have a little fun with this evening."

"You might prefer Josh then. He is slim and trim, and he has a tight cute ass. He will provide all the pleasure you require." She pushed a button on a side panel, and out walked this lanky kid who looked no older than 20. He had a leash in one hand and a collar around his neck. He handed the leash to my wife and he led the way to a room upstairs.

Before I turned to follow with the goodie bag, I whispered to Mistress Crystal if she could send a hot sexy exotic lady up in about an hour. She just nodded.

When I entered the room they made their way to, I saw that my wife was on her knees sucking Josh's small cock. He seemed to be no bigger than 4 inches. She had all of him in her mouth and was shoving a few fingers up his ass. He moaned with pleasure, but my wife stopped when she saw me enter. I handed her the bag, and she walked into the bathroom to get ready.

I had started to take off my clothes, when Josh stopped and started to take them off for me. Before I knew it he had pushed me back onto the bed and swallowed my cock. Although I consider myself straight, this young tart had me hard in no time. He did a good job of sucking and stroking me to maximize my pleasure. I started to moan out loud.

With my moaning loudly, we didn't hear my wife come back into the room, nor did we see that she had changed into the red corset with peek-a-boo nipples, garters, and black fishnet stockings. What was the big surprise she was wearing was the strap-on with extra large attachment and it was lubed up. She positioned herself behind Josh, and swiftly jabbed the rubber cock up his tight ass. I thought I was going to die, when the kid nearly bit my dick off, but he went back to sucking me in no time and made it feel better. Seeing my wife bang this kid was too much for me to handle and I erupted down his willing throat. "My lord here it cums! Suck it boy! Fuck yeah honey this tart knows how to suck a dick." I came once, twice, three times and was spent.

I pulled away to watch as my wife drove this kid into the bed. Her humping action was causing him to rub his cock against the bed. All I heard was the two of them grunting and groaning. Then I saw Josh stiffen up and I knew he was cumming on the bed. When that happened my wife started to seizure with her own orgasm. When she recovered she made him lick his cum off the bedspread. Seeing that he was still hard, she mounted the bed on all fours and told sissy boy to fuck her ass. He easily fit into her brown eye, and she purred like a kitten.

Well I needed some of this action and got up behind Josh and rammed my iron rod into his abused rear. The DP sandwich we had going did not last very long. I splashed deeply into his bowels, and my wife pulled him out so that he could sperm her ass. My wife lay flat out on the bed. I was not completely done with Josh. "Oh God honey, I drank way too much tonight. I really have to take a major leak."

"Well the bathroom is over there, Max"

"I can't make it there in time, if you know what I mean."

"Oh yeah, now that you mention it I have to go as well." My wife rolled over and grabbed Josh's head, and brought it to her pussy. When she did that I emptied my full bladder, and gave Josh a golden enema. He squirmed around, but to no avail. My wife let her pee fly right into his mouth and made him drink it all. The two of us must have peed for about two minutes into this poor guy. When I was done, I pounded his ass a little more making my combined juices leak out. I pulled out and told the kid to lick me clean. After he finished eagerly licking the scum off my cock I told him to get cleaned up.

He left to use the restroom, and in a few minutes he was back. I then told Josh to head out and sent the next person in. My wife asked, "What next person, Max?"

In walked a short but lovely oriental lady, with long black hair. "Hi, my name is Kiko." She just disrobed and got on the bed. She started to lick my wife's twat, and this brought some more moans from her. My wife did not want to miss out on this opportunity, and made Kiko straddle her face into a 69. I sat down and watched the women lick each other for a few minutes until I was hard once again.

I was finally ready and hopped onto the bed. From the wonderful job my wife did at licking Kiko, her cunt was super juicy, and with a slight hesitation from being drunk, I found her slit and entered her easily. Kiko stopped lick my wife for a moment to say, "You one big boy, you split me in two. You must make wife very happy."

"Yes Max makes me quite happy indeed."

"Now I'm gonna make you happy as well." With my cock thrusting in and out and my wife licking her cunt, Kiko was outnumbered and could not last very long. She came around my cock and dripped woman sauce into my wife's waiting mouth. Her muscles were working overtime on my cock and not long after her I pumped what little man chowder I had left in the cannon up her hole. My balls contracted back up into my body and it literally hurt when I came. My wife was soon sucking out my cum from Kiko, and she finally orgasmed herself. We all collapsed on top of each other thoroughly exhausted.

Kiko finally got up, put her robe back on and left the room. Mistress Crystal walked into the room and she sat on the bed next to us. She dipped her finger into my wife's snatch to get a taste of her, and she ran her other hand over my cock to scoop up some remaining cum to taste it as well. "I taste that you have had had a great time, unfortunately now comes the bad part, your bill...."

We paid, and we headed back to the hotel. The cabbie did not leave like I thought he might. He drove us back to the hotel and we went to bed. Morning was close to breaking and we decided to sleep in late that day. Needless to say our Vegas trip was only getting started....

12