What He Hoped For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gestured to a silk brocade storage stool. "Nice. What kind of occasions?" "Birthdays...anniversary...when she is really happy with me." He unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down. "Not very often lately it seems." "Still...nice to have something for special times like that." "I suppose."

"You really should not take whatever you get from her for granted Bill." Bill did not reply and finally he was down to his tee-shirt, briefs, and socks. He slowly pulled the tee-shirt off, feeling very self-conscious about his flabby belly and chest in front of this prime young specimen. Dan winked at him and reached over and grabbed three inches of his left pectorals. He felt humiliated by Dan's grin as he gripped him like it was a woman's breast. "Don't worry about those man-boobs," he said with a chuckle, "We'll get you on a work-out and a low carb diet...by summer we'll have those down to a B-cup." Bill folded his arms over his chest and tried suck in his flabby belly as Dan turned to go. Then Dan turned back to him. "You know Bill," he whispered, "A woman as lovely and vibrant as your wife deserves a man who takes better care of himself...don't you think that's taking her for granted too?" Dan left him alone with his thoughts. Why did this young man's question leave him so shaken...and so aroused? He knew the answer to that question, of course. There was a hint of all of those fantasies, the ones he never told anyone about. He began stroking himself as he thought about Dan having his way with Carol.

Of course it would never happen, but it was fun to imagine, and what was the harm?

It was more than an hour later when Bill heard his wife's guests leave and he quit edging himself. Ten minutes later he heard her coming up the stairs. He was waiting in the corner, wearing only his socks, his erection standing half proud in front of him even though he had long since quit playing with himself. He had gone through many emotions and mind sets while he waited for her, but at that moment he adored her for the attention he hoped she was about to give him.

Dan's words had continued to assault him, however. Did Bill really deserve a woman as special as Carol? "I have a half a mind to leave you standing there all night," she said as she shut the door. "I can't believe you embarrassed me like that." Her word stung him out of his reverie. "You? Embarrassed you? What about me...I've never been so humiliated in my life." "You had a lot more than that coming. After I had told that lovely young couple they could stay here, then you go and contradict me in front of them." "Why didn't you wait and ask me first?" He started to turn around to plead his case. "Because I have decided that this dominant wife does not need to ask questions like that...that's why. Understand? It was my decision...and I will be making a lot more of them from now on. Now you get your nose back in that corner while I decide what to do with you."

Bill quickly put his nose back in the corner, amazed and consumed by the change in his wife. She was always quick to be cross with him, but tonight there was something else. Tonight she exuded a sense of being in charge like never before. Who was the powerful creature, and where had she come from, and what had she done with Carol?

"They will only be with us for five or six months, for heaven's sake." She continued on. "I can't believe you would be so cold as to not want to help those kids out. What kind of person are you? Why should you care anyway? The room is empty. What's the harm? " "I just wanted it to be just us...you know? And he didn't feel like a kid who half carried me up here." "He is big and strong, isn't he? And rock hard! I've always had a thing for body builder types."

Bill sighed deeply. "I thought you liked geeks...like me."

"Geeks are wonderful...I love geeks...especially my special geek...but a muscular young man can be very exciting in a completely different way. Oh...you know what I mean."

"Not really." Bill felt very unsure just then as mixed emotions swirled in his brain.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it." She allowed a throaty chuckle. "But I could not believe you tried to pull that stunt with Dan in your office." Was there admiration in her voice? That was too much. It was way too much like a fantasy. It made his head spin slightly, and he struggled to get control of himself. "And he called you Dear," he finally muttered. "Simple mistake...he probably thought he was talking to Susan instead." "Oh, he knew who he was talking to all right." "You're just being childish. I told you not to worry your pretty little head about it." "What are you talking about? What are you saying? I've never been through anything like what you put me through tonight, and now this humiliating business about my pretty little head." "You did it to yourself. You've been after me to be more demanding and dominant with you for longer than I can remember. Now you're put out because I decide to do it? Maybe you should be more careful about what you ask for... and maybe this will slow your fantasies down a little." Bill did not know what to say to that. A part of his brain was in heaven, and a part of his brain was in complete turmoil.

"I'm still not sure I want strangers living in my house," he eventually mumbled. "They're not strangers any more now, are they? They're almost like family. And it's my house. You want to embarrass me to death... after promising them it was okay... while you look like an ass for saying no... to such a simple act of kindness. Well you can just forget that. You're always bragging about your giving...your United Way project and all...so is it only about money, or does your charity extend to people in need too?" "Oh hell," Bill finally muttered as he struggled to keep up with her ramblings. Carol was naked now, sitting on the edge of their bed, holding the paddle he had made for her. It was twelve inches long and five inches wide, made of varnished one inch think yellow pine. "Come here...I'll give you some hell. Now get your hands on your head." Bill walked carefully over to her, his fingers interlaced on top of his head. She rubbed the cheeks of his butt with the fingertips of one hand while squeezing his balls with the other. "Are you hungry?" she asked when she heard his stomach growl. "I don't think I'll eat for a week after Dan teased me about how fat I am." "I suppose he has a point. And he is quite fit, isn't he?" Was that admiration again? It made Bill sick to his flabby disgusting stomach. He wished his cock was not starting to get hard again. "Are you talking like that to make me jealous?" he whined. "Oh...but you like being jealous, don't you?. Your little stiffy there tells me how much you enjoy the idea of a strong young man like him wanting me."

She was completely right, of course, but the truth was more than a little staggering when she was forcing it on him like this for the first time. And how did she know? Had he slipped up and mentioned that to her? He was aware that he was frowning at her, but her smile was like a million watt bulb.

"Who owns you?" she asked as she grabbed his near nipple. "You do," he whispered. "That's right."

Whack! Whack! Whack! The paddle stung his cheeks in quick succession. "OHHHH!" he cried. "And who owns this?" she said, grabbing the end of his hardening penis. "You do," he said out loud. "That's right," she said.

Whack! Whack! Whack! The paddle stung again. "OHHHH!" he cried again. "Now we're going to do fifty tonight...count and thank me each time. And you better hope that little stiffy of yours is gone by the time we're done." "Fifty?" he asked, a shiver in his voice. Whack! The blow racked his body. "One...thank you Dear." How was he going to survive fifty?

+++++

He was still hurting when he got home from work late the next evening. Several people at work had asked him about his slight limp, and he had lied that he had started an exercise program. For the first time he could remember in many years he was pleased that Carol's car was not in the garage. He would not have minded something nasty or arousing, but she was a changed woman somehow and he did not want any more spanking for a while. A week to recuperate would probably be good. There was an older Accord in the middle stall of the garage, however. Who did that belong to? Dan and Susan were moving in. Why was he thinking of them as kids, just because that's what Carol called them? He trudged into the kitchen and checked the refrigerator for an open bottle of wine. "Is that you Bill?" a female voice called from the top of the stairs. "Uh...yes," he replied. "Susan?" "Yes, I'm just putting some clothes away...Carol gave me a key and said I should start getting settled in." "Uh...okay," he replied. Just great. Why hadn't Carol said anything to him about that? Then again, what had Carol said to him about any of this? There was no wine open, so he grabbed a beer and trudged into his office. The company modules had just come on-line when Susan strolled into his office. "So...keeping tabs on the factory, huh?" she asked. "Yes," he repiled, glancing at her shapely legs, and then working his way quickly up to her expectant smile. It was a rather a short skirt for a teacher to wear, now wasn't it? He did not remember any of his grade school teachers looking like her. "And this computer is supposed to be ...just for work...right?" "Yes...primarily. I do some e-mail and research on the web, but it's just for work." "What about the erotic stories ...and those spanking sites? Some other verrrrry interesting stuff too?" "Uh...no," he replied nervously. "This computer is just for work. It has scanning software to prevent that kind of thing. And I don't really look at those kind of sites anyway...doesn't really interest me...don't really have time for that kind of thing."

"Oh sure you do Bill," she said, stepping so close to him that her wonderful perfume made him dizzy. "I could tell by the way you sized me up last night what kind of man you are and what kind of things you like. Oh I know a guy as smart as you understands how to delete all of the history out of those scanning files. Safer than using the home computer and Carol maybe finding something you don't want her to see." He did not reply. What could he say?

He was careful with his computer. He was damned careful. She was right, however. He did use his work computer to look at some sites from time to time and he was very good at clearing all the buried buffer files each and every time. He never saved a file, never copied anything, but he did read many a story that thrilled and confused him and excited him and made him hard. She moved in behind him, reaching her right hand down and flicking his right nipple with the fingers of her right hand. Bill thought he was going to pass out from the surprise and excitement. "So let me show you something Billy," she whispered in his left ear.

With that she quickly moved around him and reached to the side of his laptop. She produced a plastic tweezer device and stuck it in the OSB port on the side of the computer.

"Probably never seen one of these before," she said as she plucked a very small silver item out and held it up in front of his face.

"It's an OSB RF scanner, built into a pass through filter. Never know it's there...you could plug a mouse or thumb drive in the port and it will work like normal, but all the time the scanner is plugged it makes a record of everything that passes through the RF buffer. Got it from one of my husband's girlfriends. She is about Carol's age...like all of his girlfriends...and she just happens to be an Information Technology specialist for the FBI. She gave me an app for my Iphone which displays and saves everything." Bill felt so light headed that he almost forgot who and where he was. He knew he was going to pass out. That could not be real. This could not be happening to him. FBI? Was there really such a thing? How did it get there? How could she have put it there? How would she know about the sites unless it was real? He never told anyone about what he looked at. How had she put that thing on his work computer, and for God's sake how long had it been there? They had only first met last night, but he had not had time to visit any of his sites since the day before that. He had a hundreds of questions and fears just then, but his mind was still in such a storm of arousal that he could not seem to make his mouth work enough to ask her anything.

"Seems you like to be told what to do," she said with a faint chuckle as she eased back around behind him. She then knelt down beside him so her mouth was next to his ear again. "You like the idea of being dominated...CFNM...being forced to be naked in public?" "Um...I...um." "And the cuckold stories?" she asked in his ear. "So many stories about dominant wives. Does that really excite you? Do you get really excited by the thought of some stud taking your wife in front of you? Watching her suck and fuck some young stud while you wait to clean her up?

"Uhhhh," he groaned. She really had discovered all of his ugly and terrible secrets. His mind was spinning with excitement and terror.

"I get so wet thinking about Dan with his sexy older women, watching him lick and suck them to an orgasm. Does that make your heart beat out of your chest to think of him pounding her with his huge cock? It makes me want to shiver and cum just thinking about watching them." Bill was breathing hard. He had never experienced anything like this. This sexy young woman's nasty words in his ear, chanting almost his very fantasies was overwhelming. Coupled that with the shocking knowledge about the recording device and he thought his head might explode. He felt so lightheaded that he almost forgot who he was. What was he supposed to say? He sighed deeply as she flicked his nipple again. "Thank God you're not into anything illegal," she whispered. "That would have been awful. Bad enough when Carol finds out about everything you are into, but we wouldn't want you going to prison or anything. Nadine ... my husband's older girlfriend ... the lady who works for the FBI ... she's the one who loaned me this equipment ... she made me promise to tell her what I found. I think maybe we can keep some of it from Carol though ... what do you think Billy?"

Bill was hyperventilating, his mind churning a thousand miles per hour. He did not know what to say, even if he could get his tongue to work.

She flicked his nipple again, then pulled away and sauntered over to the office sofa to sit down, crossing her legs so most of her thighs were exposed. "Relax Billy," she finally said with a smile. "It's going to be okay. We won't tell Carol any of the really kinky stuff that she wouldn't understand. All you have to do is whatever I tell you to do and everything is going to be okay. Does Carol know any of those fantasies, by the way?" "No ... I don't think ... I don't know," Bill replied when he finally found his voice. "I know how hard it can be ... to have those nasty urges and cravings. It will be nice to have someone I can confide in. We can talk...get it off of our minds instead of dwelling on them and making us crazy. Dan just doesn't understand how thrilling and exciting some of those fantasies can be. Heavens...they're just in our imaginations...just some fun adventure in our minds. Dan just doesn't understand how healthy those fantasies can be mentally. It's just harmless dreaming...isn't it Bill? " "Yes," he whispered. "It's going to be so nice to have someone I can talk to about this." He did not say anything. What could he say? Twenty five years of fantasies and pent up frustration were working on his mind and snaking like nasty tentacles though his conscience. Of course there was a mountain of fear and misgiving about the recording device and how he was going to probably be black-mailed somehow. "We can talk about it...can't we...Bill? We can trust each other ... right?" Bill just nodded, staring blankly at the computer screen, afraid to look at her. "So is everything okay at the factory?" Susan asked, her tone suddenly so businesslike that it shocked him. Bill shook his head and focused his eyes to get his attention back from the edges of lust and panic. It took him almost a minute to get the logical mindset back, but he was eventually was able to put the other conversation in a safe place at the back of his mind get himself back to normal. With that he was finally satisfied that everything was indeed okay at work. "Everything looks fine," he eventually answered, his logical businesslike self struggling to keep the emotional conflict in his head compartmentalized and controlled.

But what was going to happen now? It was very hard to keep him focus on work when he knew she was staring at him.

"Now Carol said she and Dan won't be home until later, so I should make us a salad and some angel hair pasta." She rose gracefully and walked to the doorway, then stopped to turn back to him. "That sounds fine to me," he said as he forced himself to look only at her eyes. The problem was that her eyes seemed to bore right through him. Her grin seemed to take an evil curl.

"She also told me that you should practice standing in the corner while I make dinner."

"What?" Bill felt a lump form in his throat. "She was quite insistent. She said something about a cane on a tender butt. I don't think you want to get spanked again, do you?" Susan chuckled again as she turned and swayed toward the kitchen, glancing over her shoulder. "She said you would be sore for more than a week after last night." What was he supposed to say to that? Would Carol really tell Susan to tell him to stand in the corner? The whole idea was a little bit incredible, but she had taken a rather evil turn last night, and now with the blackmail it all could be some kind of a test? Could his sore bottom stand failing if it was a test? Maybe he should go upstairs and pretend to stand in the corner until dinner was ready. He trudged out of his office and headed for the stairs. "I'll be upstairs," he muttered over his shoulder toward the kitchen. Susan chuckled softly. "I think I would prefer for you to take your clothes off and come back down into the kitchen. You can stand in the corner down here and we can talk about our mutual fantasies. That way I don't have to bother calling you down to dinner." He quickly decided that he was not doing that. He did not even act as though he heard her as he trudged upstairs. He closed the door to his room behind him and stripped to his tee-shirt, briefs, and socks, then found the latest copy of Science Digest. He was sitting on Carol's padded spanking stool, engrossed in an article about artificial intelligence nested data structures when Susan quietly pushed the door open. He spun instantly at the intrusion, the flush of fear and surprise and excitement making his neck and face suddenly far too warm. Why hadn't he locked the door? This was too much. Their eyes met, and her expression was every bit the disappointed grade school teacher as she stood there with her hands on her hips. Why did he feel like one of her students? Why did he feel like he had just been caught doing something wrong?

"Now William," she said, one toe tapping like a metronome, "you're supposed to be standing in the corner. And you are supposed to be in just your panties. What do you suppose Carol is going to say about this?" Panties? Why did she call them panties? They were jockey briefs. "I...uh...I'm sort of in the corner." "This exercise is for your own mental well-being, now isn't it?" Bill just stared at her. His mental well-being? How did this help his well-being? This was insane. "And I'm the one who is responsible for your well-being right now, aren't I?" Responsible? Who made her responsible for him? Had Carol done that? "Carol is going to think I can't be trusted when she comes home and hears about this." Oh hell. She was going to tell on him. This was just great. It was blackmail? "And what do you think Dan is going to have to say about you not following Carol's instructions?" What in the hell did he have to do with all of this? Bill had had just about enough of this. He was just about ready to throw her out of his bedroom when she continued. "You remember how he carried you up the stairs last night...he's very strong...and he thinks the world of Carol...he would do just about anything for her." Bill thoughts and emotion were in a tornado at that moment. What could he say? What could he do? He laid the magazine down next to him and bent to push his socks off. He got up and tossed them in the hamper, then tugged his tee-shirt off. Eventually he could not help but meet her gaze. A smile crept onto her face and grew into gentle laughter. "I tell you what ... why don't you go ahead and come downstairs and stand in your office. That way you can keep an eye on the factory and we can still technically follow Carol's instructions. We'll just keep it between you and me. That way you don't have to be wearing your panties in front of me. " "They're not panties," Bill replied in an effort to reclaim some dignity. "Really?" she answered with an evil smile. "They're briefs." "I thought briefs had the Y opening or flap for your little cock to peak out. That's really the only difference between briefs and panties, isn't it? I think they look like panties ...with kind of a satin finish. I'm surprised they don't have Victoria's Secret on them. Don't you think those look like panties?" What was he going to say to that? She had a point. Was he really wearing panties? Carol picked them out. Did she want him wearing panties? It was sort of one of his fantasies, wasn't it? Geez, this had to stop. He had to tell Carol to stop buying him panties. "Well...don't you?" Susan insisted. "I suppose," Bill muttered. "Okay...it's agreed...you can wear your panties in your office and while we eat."