What He Hoped For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about slippers?" "Of course...wouldn't want your feet to get cold." "Could I wear my bathrobe while we eat, if I promise not to wear it in my office and then to take it off when Carol gets home?" It was humiliating to ask this young woman he hardly knew a question like that, but somehow he felt that circumstances had come to that. "I think that might be pushing it a bit Billy? Don't you?" She shrugged and turned to go. "But if you insist, then I'll go along it," she said over her shoulder. Bill threw on his blue terrycloth robe and followed her downstairs and soon they were sitting down to dinner together. The salad and pasta Susan made for dinner was as good as any Carol had ever made. He would have had seconds, but his flabby belly and man-breasts were a reminder not to. He thanked Susan for dinner and carried all of the dishes into the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. He then went into his office to monitor the all of the work screens for problems. It really was not much later that he heard a car pulling into the driveway and the garage door opening. A few moments later the laughing sounds of Dan and Carol's voices grew louder as they entered the house through the mud room. He could hear the three of them talking in the kitchen, and he wanted to go in and be a part of the conversation, but he felt somehow awkward because he was sitting in his office in his bathrobe. Then suddenly Carol stepped into the doorway. She was wearing one of her long sweater dresses with leggings underneath, and he was surprised to notice that the top of the sweater was slightly open and the material of whatever she was wearing underneath allowed some of her cleavage to show. He liked the look a lot, but he could never remember her wearing something like that to school before. "Hello William," she said. "Hi Honey," he replied as he looked away from her chest and back to his computer. "So Susan told me you asked her if you could wear your bathrobe for dinner and in here in your office...would you like to explain yourself?" His eyes shot back up to meet her gaze.

"Well...I...uh...it just seemed like the thing to do...you know...more proper?" "No I don't know...what do you have on under your robe?" "I have my pant...my underwear...I have my briefs on." "Do you want to explain why you feel it's necessary for you to be practically naked when you are alone in the house with Susan? Did you feel you needed to expose yourself to this lovely young woman?" Susan stepped into the doorway next to Carol and looked at him.

"He told me he was going to wear his robe until you came home and then he was going to take it off. I'm really sorry about this Carol." "Is that right Bill?" Carol asked, her expression stern. "Did you want to be practically naked in front of Susan?" " Well...I...uh...it wasn't like that...she came in our room and said..." "You asked her to come in our room when you were practically naked? I don't believe this. I can't trust you at all. Susan, I am so sorry this had to happen...and on the first day. He's really going to get a canning tonight." "No," Bill pleaded, "It wasn't like that...I didn't ask her in our room, and I wasn't naked." "But you did want to be naked," Susan replied, "didn't you Bill?" "No," he answered. "I think you did," Carol said knowingly, "I know you...you wanted to be naked in front of this young woman, showing off your little hard on to her." Little hard on? This was humiliating. Why was it also so damned arousing? "That's not true," he stammered, "I was sitting in our room, reading a magazine, and she came in and said you had told her she was responsible for me and that I was supposed to be standing in the corner until dinner was ready." Carol looked thoughtful for a moment, then turned to Susan with a hint of a smile. "I guess we did have that conversation, didn't we?" "Yes," Susan replied. "You told me to have him stand in the corner until dinner time. You said that sometimes he does not follow instructions very well...like we saw last night...so I checked in on him...to see if he was following your instructions. When I peaked in he was sitting on your spanking stool, reading one of his science magazines." Bill was almost ready to believe that he was out of trouble. It was going to be okay. "He wasn't in the corner?" asked Carol "After you told him what I said...he still wasn't in the corner?" "Oh no," replied Susan, "he was in his tee-shirt and panties...sitting on the spanking stool...and it was not in the corner." "So he hadn't followed your instructions? He didn't do what you told him...even after you told him that they were my instructions?" Bill was beginning to be uncomfortable with the way this was going. He wanted to stop it all right now, but he did not know how. "They were your instructions...and that's what I told him. I told him you had left instructions to stand in the corner." "So he didn't follow OUR instructions?" Carol turned to glare at Bill. "No" Susan answered, shaking her head slowly as she also looked at him, "he didn't follow our instructions at all." He closed his eyes. How had this happened? "Should we tell Dan?" asked Susan. Bill's eyes shot open. It just got worse. What did this have to do with Dan? Just when he thought he was going to get out of it, it got worse. "Is everything okay at work?" Carol asked abruptly, her expression becoming instantly one of serious interest and concern and gesturing to his computer. Bill quickly came back to reality and scrolled through and scanned each of the screens. They all looked good. He nodded. "Good," said Carol, "then come in here to the kitchen and let's talk about this." She turned and started to walk away, so Bill slowly stood up to follow.

"What about the robe and panties?" asked Susan, still standing in the doorway, eyeing Bill with an evil grin. "That's right," Carol answered, "you did tell him to take the robe off when we came home, didn't you?" "I don't think that's necessary," Bill offered loudly. "Did you, or did you not, tell Susan that you would take the robe off when we got home?" "Well...I...uh..." "Then you have to ask yourself whether you want me to use the switch tonight or not. I'd think that your paddled butt would still be pretty sore from last night, and the switch on that tender skin could really leave some welts." Bill actually shivered thinking about how the switch would feel. She hardly ever used it, but it was especially painful in a whole different way than the paddle. His hand instinctively reached under his robe and caressed the back of his thighs and cheeks, closing his eyes as he realized how bad it would really be. He looked at Susan for a moment, hoping she would give him some privacy, then shook his head when he realized that it would not make any difference. He untied the belt and let the robe slip off of his shoulders and laid it on his chair. She was staring at him with those invading blue eyes of hers, with that evil curl to her lips. She looked him up and down, taking a long moment to inspect the bulge in his briefs. "Well, come on," Susan gestured with a finger. Bill followed her into the hallway between the kitchen and family room. "I'll get you out of trouble," she whispered. "Just do whatever I say ... like I told you. Act like my slave tonight and I promise it will be all right." Bill was not sure that was such a good idea, but the notion of the switch working its pain on his bottom seemed to make the chance worth the risk. Carol was busy cutting up and mixing some stir-fry for her and Dan. They were giggling and carrying on in the kitchen like they were teenagers on a date. Bill wanted to be angry and jealous, but his arousal at their flirting with each other was absolutely confusing. He was trying to figure out how he should act and what he should say, when Susan took him by the arm and led him toward the family room.

"Do you mind if Bill rubs my feet?" Susan asked.

"Be my guest," Carol replied with only a token of notice. "But don't be surprised if he ends up with a stiff little willy while he's doing it." "I don't mind," Susan replied in a loud voice over her shoulder, then whispered to Bill, "let's give them a little space, shall we?" She led him in patted the middle of the couch while staring intently at him. He took a seat where she gestured and she quickly and athletically propped herself at the end of the sofa with her feet in his lap. "You can rub my feet now Bill," she said sweetly. He started to rub his fingers along the hollow of her right foot as he listened to his wife and Dan talking in the other room. Susan reached forward and pinched his left nipple. The shock startled him to turn and look into her brilliant blue eyes.

"Pay attention to what you are doing Bill," she said. "Let those love birds get to know each other while you prove to me that you can adore my feet." "Love birds? What do you mean love B...?" He turned to stare at her with wide eyes. She winked and smiled that overwhelming grin of hers. "Dan likes your wife a lot, and I think she is sort of taken with him ... sort of a mother/son thing ... you guys only had daughters right?" "Yes. I'm not sure about..." He glanced toward the sounds from the kitchen and then back to her as he tried to figure out what he was going to say and do. "I'm sure," Susan replied. "You do a good job on my feet and he does a good job on her head...and maybe she forgets that she wants to spank your red bruised butt with that horrible hickory switch." Seemed logical, but a torrid jumble of emotions were dancing inside him. He was not sure what Carol would say when she actually saw him rubbing another woman's feet. Carol enjoyed having her feet rubbed too, and Bill was not always as obliging to her needs. He felt a panic of inquisitiveness to know what was going on in the kitchen. He needed a reason to go check things out. An idea came to him.

"Would you like some lotion or oil on your feet?" he asked Susan suddenly.

She smiled as though she read his mind and knew what he was really doing, but she nodded sweetly.

"I'll just be a minute," he said as he put her foot aside. He got up and strolled out of the family room toward the kitchen, following the sounds of stir-fry sizzling and Dan and Carol whispering. He stopped in the doorway and silently watched them. Carol had removed her sweater to reveal a shear tight yellow tank top and the tights she was wearing left little to the imagination other than to display the obvious fact that she was either not wearing any underwear underneath or she was wearing a thong. Did she even own a thong? "Would you be a dear and get me another wooden spoon from that drawer over there," she said, pointing Dan in the right direction as she took a sip of wine and spilled some in the wok in front of her. Dan turned and caught a glimpse ofhiml in the doorway. It looked like Dan made a point of ignoring him and quickly found the utensil and returned to her side. He did not hand it to her, however. Instead he began rubbing the spoon end around on her near butt cheek. After a moment he ran it along the crease of her ass, then aimed the wide end into the crevice between her legs and rubbed it in and out far enough that Bill was sure it touched the fabric where her pussy lips were. "This what you wanted?" Dan asked as he put his mouth near her ear. "Yes and no," Carol replied as she turned and playfully slapped his hand away. He left the spoon where it was and she reached to remove it, turning to shake her head at Dan. At that moment, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Bill standing in the doorway. She spun to face him, a flush of surprise and perhaps embarrassment on her face. Dan turned to look at him too, a broad and mischievous grin seeming to make his face glow with satisfaction at the conquest he was being so successful at. "We thought you were rubbing Susan's feet," he said. "I came to get some lotion," he replied indignantly, "I thought you two were cooking dinner?" "We are cooking dinner William," Carol replied with fake patience, her own indignant expression replacing the embarrassed look. She tilted her head to one side, just so, as she glared at him defiantly. "The lotion is in the bathroom...where it always is." He glanced down at her chest and was shocked to see her prominent pebbles in the shear yellow top she was wearing. She obviously was not wearing a bra, and he knew the harsh pucker of her nipples meant that she was very aroused or very cold. She was cooking in front of a hot stove, so it seemed damned unlikely that she was cold. He struggled to compose himself, but he was sure he was getting an erection. She looked down at her own chest, then glanced at him again with a sly grin and bobbed her eyebrows at him. "Looked to me like he was stirring a different pot than you were," Bill said as sternly as he could. "And yours is the one that was boiling." Her grin of defiance faded and she looked away with a hint of doubt in her eyes. Dan's eyes narrowed, his smile slipping away too. He glanced at Carol and her frown slipped to a faint smile again as their eyes met. He gestured his head toward the stove and she immediately turned back to her work. Dan then turned his stern gaze back to Bill, then glanced down at his groin. "I don't think that's really any of your business Bill," he said quietly. "That's my wife's ass you were rubbing. I think that makes it my business." Dan turned to admire her and said, "this beautiful, sensuous woman and I were just getting a little better acquainted. I was trying to relieve some her stress from a hard day." He patted her butt with the spoon again. Carol jumped slightly, but continued stirring the wok in front of her. Dan then cocked his head back towards Bill and slowly lowered his gaze and took another long look at his groin. "And from the way your little penis is standing up, I would say that you were enjoying watching what I was doing."

He tapped Carol's shoulder with the spoon and when she turned to meet his gaze again, he tipped his head toward Bill as if to make her aware of Bill's arousal.

"What do you think of that?" he said.

Carol turned to look at Bill casually, then glanced down at his stiff erection. She shook her head and giggled, then turned back to the wok. "Susan was certainly right about that, wasn't she?" Carol finally replied, laughter still lacing her tone. "Of course she was...she doesn't miss much. Just wait until she has the chance to really research the subject." Bill was in a total state of confusion and anxious fear. He was angry, aroused, and embarrassed, all at the same time. It was perhaps one of the most exciting moments of his life, but he did not know what to do about it. He was suddenly aware that he was wearing only his panties and slippers, and although it should have been mortifying he was more thrilled than ever in his life. How could he be having so many emotions all at the same time? What was he supposed to say? Was this some kind of game? Was this all some kind of setup, with him as the punch-line? It was damned near like a fantasy. He had created many like it over the years, but the intensity of the reality of this one was more than he could manage to get his head around. "Bring me some wine along with the lotion Bill," Susan yelled from the family room, shaking Bill from his moment of fascinated stupor. In that instant the spell was broken and Bill seemed to be on the outside of a play looking in. Dan spun and reached up to pluck a wine goblet from the overhead hanger, presented it to Carol, and she quickly took the bottle in hand and poured until the glass was almost full. She turned and handed it to Bill with a pleased smile as though nothing was happening between her and Dan. She then looked at Dan and pointed to the mud room as she once more busied herself with kitchen duties. It was as though the previous moment was completely forgotten. "You better open another bottle," she said, "on the shelf next to the freezer." "You got it, Dear," Dan replied, then glanced at Bill as he started to scurry that way. "I think Susan is waiting for her wine and foot rub," Dan said with a dismissive wave of his hand. "Yes," Carol added over her shoulder, "be sure and remember everything she teaches you for future reference. Maybe we won't have to do that switching tonight if you are a good student." He wanted to get back to the conversation of what was going on between Dan and his wife, but somehow the momentum had been completely lost. He waited for a moment, trying to figure out what to say, but his mind was cast adrift somehow. He sighed, then turned and trudged into the bathroom to find the lotion, then finally into the family room with the glass of wine held out in front of him. He was sure he heard giggling again from the kitchen, but it was more than he could stand to turn back around and investigate. Susan was looking rather expectantly at him as he handed her the glass of wine. "You liked what you saw going on in there?" she asked, glancing at his erection with a smile. Bill did not know what to say. He just shook his head, but he knew she was not convinced. He was not convinced himself. "It will be okay," she said with a wink, "I'm sure he's just priming the pump a little bit. Now you better start giving my feet some serious attention. We might use the lotion later, but right now I want a different kind of concentration on my toes." That did not make any sense, but he nodded anyway. Bill sat down in the middle of the couch and she held her right foot up to his face. He started to push it back down to where he could comfortably massage her instep like he had been doing, but she pushed her foot up to his face again and shook her head, her eyes boring into him. "Kiss it," she commanded. The haze of numbing emotion that came over him as he stared into her eyes was remarkable. He blinked several times, and then gently kissed the top of her foot. She shook her head again. " French kiss it," she commanded. " Lick each of my toes and kiss them. " Bill could not help himself but comply. He licked and kissed each toe of her foot, his gaze never leaving hers. "That's right Billy, " she prodded, " now swirl your tongue between my toes...lick and kiss each little slit between my toes like it was a little cunt or asshole."

Bill's mind suddenly went to a whole other world, the warmth and flush of his face almost making him pass out. Her dominance and vulgarity consumed him, and he could not imagine not doing what she told him. He licked and kissed between each toe for all he was worth, imagining exactly what she had commanded of him. He had never dreamed of kissing or licking an asshole before, but in his mind he bent to the task with excitement.

"That's it William," she continued in a whisper, "Love my foot like it was the most important thing in your life. Bathe my toes with your tongue."

Her foot became everything to him. Any other sight or sound became a distant mental image. He closed his eyes and floated in the sensual energy between them. She switched feet back and forth, never giving him a chance to possibly stop. "Make love to my feet," she whispered. "Tell them how much you love them...adore them and cherish them. Tell them how your soul belongs to them...how you are their slave unto eternity." Bill felt himself being swallowed in an ocean of overwhelming passion and belonging as he caressed her feet with his face and tongue.

"Now push your panties down to your knees so I can see your excitement."

The confusion and misgivings that tugged at him suddenly were agonizing. What would Carol think or say? Somehow that did not matter, because his Mistress had commanded him. He was sure to be damned for doing it, but he could not help himself.

"Now suck my big toe into your mouth and hold it," she whispered.

Bill took her toe into his mouth.

"Now go back and forth with you lips and tongue. Imagine you're sucking on a little cock," she cooed.