What If? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When release at last washed over the ravaged woman her cry was so high pitched Brandon was sure only dogs would have heard it, and her whole body shook so violently Brandon would have been scared she was having a seizure if not for the look of pure delight on her angelic face. Brandon smiled and let her relax for a bit before resuming his assault.

The blonde lay exhausted for the first few minutes before she began squirming again, her hips and crotch still fighting to find his leg. Brandon relented a bit and instead of making her seek out his leg, his fingers began teasingly exploring her dripping wet hole. She moaned in frustration as her teased her some more. Brandon looked at her and met her frustrated stare briefly before he at last plunged his fingers into the velvety hole. Her walls nearly immediately tightened on his invading finger and she gasped as he felt warmth flood over his fingers.

Smiling, he waited for her to come down a bit before finger fucking her in earnest his thumb massaging her swollen clit. For good measure her kissed and caressed her swollen nipples too. It wasn't long until Katy came again.

She showed signs of wanting to speak or get up, but Brandon had one last thing he wanted to do before that happened; he wanted a taste of her sweet juices.

He got up and positioned himself above her molten hot pussy. As he had with her nipples and his fingers he teased with his tongue a bit, cleaning the copious amount of her cum for her inner thighs before diving in. He had her about halfway home by his reckoning when to his surprise her hands stopped him he looked at her utterly confused.

Her eyes met his and there was pure lust in her deep brown set. Gasping she said, "Fuck me...baby, please...now...fuck me...hard." Then the insistent tone faded away and it was replaced by almost a whine of longing as she said, a final, "pleaaasssee!"

Brandon smiled and pulling off his boxers he revealed his achingly hard cock to her. Katy gasped slightly at the sight and before she had to resort to begging for it some more Brandon granted her request. Katy was rather tight but given the amount of times she had cum and how hot she was for him, Brandon slid in almost immediately despite his size and her tightness.

He felt no need to let her adjust as her felt her legs close behind him. Mustering strength he began fucking Katy harder and harder enjoying watching he large boobs bounce with every thrust. The feel of her warm pussy on his cock was so amazing he was surprised he was able to hold on as long as he did.

Just when he felt he could not hold it any longer and was beginning to tire Katy began to encourage him along. "Just a little more baby, don't stop, right there, al..most.. thereeee!"

With that he felt her walls contract on his shaft as her pussy once again gushed fluid. He felt himself explode and wave after wave of pleasure washed over him as his cum rocketed out of him and into her waiting pussy.

It was only then that he realized that the storm had begun. He had been so lost in the storm going on inside that he had forgotten the purpose of this sleepover. He pulled out of the exhausted blonde and cuddled up behind her pulling her close. He kissed her forehead and she stirred only feebly before falling asleep in his arms. It would turn out to be one heck of a storm, but Katy Hemmings, for once in her life, slept right through it, cuddled safely in the arms of her new lover.

12