What If? Ch. 05

Story Info
The newlyweds face the challenges of a secret marriage.
4.3k words
4.54
19.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by HJF

The next few weeks back east for the new couple went surprising well in Brandon's opinion. He thought that there would be frustration on both their parts at not being able to be together around Katy's family, but it seemed neither minded it too much. The knowledge that they had wed behind her dad's back seemed to be enough until they could make their engagement official, whether Mr. Hemmings approved or not.

Still, despite the fact that he did not need Mr. Hemmings approval a situation came up near the end of October where he could not resist acting somewhat defiant towards his new father-in-law. He and Katy were attending some fancy party that her dad had insisted they come to and while Mr. Hemmings spoke surprisingly high of Brandon, it seemed the older man could not help taking jabs at Brandon for not fulfilling his contract with Mr. Hemmings' company yet. Tim jokingly citing that the cruise ship reward must have made Brandon rich enough he did not need to keep clients happy.

Brandon was livid hearing this, but before he could say something Katy pulled him away from the table saying she wanted to dance.

"You looked about ready to lose it hon. Don't listen to him. He's just playing to his friends. I learned long ago not to let it bother me."

"Thank you, and I'm sorry. It's just your dad aggravates me so much sometimes. He acts like he knows everything and he's so important. Just once I'd love to pull something big on him."

"What marrying his daughter behind his back isn't enough for you?" Katy said quietly.

"I'm sorry Katy I didn't..."

"I'm kidding, calm down, and I know what you mean, something big and in front of his friends. Especially the way he's been bad mouthing you all night. No one talks about my husband that way. You work extremely hard baby, and anyone who has met you knows that and that check was not something you asked for. I get why you're upset but you gotta be smart and pick your fights babe," she said seriously.

Brandon thought about what she said and smiled, 'You're right hon, I'm sorry I just..."

"I know."

"And the way he talks about you and your brothers like they're so great and you're well...it's not very nice."

"It's okay. I know what my dad says about me; he's said it to my face."

"See! That's what I'm talking about. He talks about your brothers like they're the greatest thing ever and neither of them deserves it in my opinion. I apologize in advance for this Katy but your younger brother is so lazy he makes some of the laziest guys I knew at college look downright industrious, and your older brother? He's so busy kissing your dad's ass I'm surprised your dad's pants don't have a flap installed to make it easier for him. The smartest, most independent and most talented child he has is not at that table he's at but out here with me. He just won't let himself acknowledge it because she doesn't have a Y chromosome."

They dance in silence for a bit before Katy said, "I don't know if I should be mad at you for making fun of my brothers, though admittedly they deserve it, or kiss you for that extremely flattering compliment."

"I'd prefer the latter, but understand if you chose the anger."

The dance ended right after he said that and Katy led him off the floor toward the bar and gave him a big kiss. "That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me honey, but I'm not smarter or more talented than my brothers."

"Yes, you are Katy. I'm not with you because you're a just another pretty girl, and I didn't marry you because I want a trophy wife to stay home and raise my kids. The fact that you are very attractive and want to have lots of kids and stay home are perks. I married you for what's up here, and in here," he said, pointing to her head and heart respectively. "Those are by far your best features in my opinion. I've been trying to tell you for months now you're extremely smart and talented," he chuckled and said, "Heck you have an Ivy League degree, Katy. If you really tried I have no doubt you could be far more successful than your brother. In fact sometimes I think it's a waste that you just want to be my wife and a mother."

Katy went to speak, but Brandon stopped her and said, "But I know you too well, Katy Metcalf, and I know that that is what you truly want and will make you happy and as long as you are happy so am I. Just know that if you ever want to try something else, I'm 100% behind you."

"I love you so much Brandon, thank you," she said, tears in her eyes as he hugged her to him .

"I love you too, and you're quite welcome." Katy composed herself before they headed back to the table.

When they got there they found one a man addressing the table and brochures at every seat. Brandon barely listened to the man as he sat and looked at the leaflet in front of his chair. The man was from a charity it seemed and had come to the party in search of funds. A quick read of the material and Brandon understood why the man had chosen this particular party to raise funds. It was a fund for teachers, but specifically designed to help those whose family might be considered too rich for financial aid. One example in the leaflet was of a girl from Georgia whose grandparents were extremely wealthy thus barring her from aid, but her relatives were unwilling to help her out. The man's pitch was very good and thought out; after all these men and their wives all had children who would never apply for aid, but he could see the relevance of a scholarship like this to their children.

Brandon felt that that would be wasting the scholarship, but it had to get off the ground somehow and he knew that. Brandon saw the man was clearly not making headway as he began trying to raise funds. Just then inspiration hit Brandon. He thought of several of his classmates he had known in high school that had this problem, but not because their parents were overly rich like these people were, but because their parents just happened to eek into a higher tax bracket and were struggling to stay there. Those parents were truly stuck. With families like that in mind, as well as an opportunity to publicly stick it to his father-in-law, Brandon got a brilliant idea

When the man asked Brandon rather hesitantly for a donation, Brandon smiled and pledged the entire sizable amount of the check from the cruise line he had long referred to as a bribe. He had signed some document about talking about the glitch to the press and weeks later he had gotten a large check in the mail. He hated the thought of it being a bribe so he had not yet cashed it, but for something like this he would. It was a good way to spend that money, plus it thoroughly shut up Tim Hemmings and started mutterings throughout the table.

It seemed the others did not want to be shown up by the 'guy Tim Hemmings' daughter brought' and soon the wallets opened and they each gave quite impressive sums to the cause. The man collecting began to smile. It seemed he knew he was in for a good evening.

"That was gutsy," Katy said smiling, "I loved it, but it was gutsy."

"Well you know I've hated that cruise money since I got it and it's a good cause, plus I got to show up your dad. I just picked my battle like a very smart person I know told me to do."

Later as Brandon went to leave he was waiting for Katy to get out of the bathroom when the man from the charity approached him.

"Look, I know you're on your way out, but I just wanted to say thank you. You made my night kid." He then realized something and asked, "Just realized I never got your name. You saved my night and I don't know your name."

Brandon smiled and said, "That's okay sir. I wrote you a rather large check tonight and I don't know yours. I'm Brandon Metcalf by the way."

"John Pierson." They shook hands and discussed the charity a bit more.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you give so much?"

"Well to be honest I got that money for something I'm not proud of." Off of John's slight concern he said, "Oh nothing illegal I assure you, don't worry. I think some of your other donors might be of far more concern in that department if you know what I mean." John chuckled and nodded before Brandon continued, "I figure a future teacher could use it better, that and my mom's a teacher. It a very worthwhile cause to give to even if just one person helps just one kid realize their dream."

"I couldn't agree more Brandon."

Then Brandon had a thought and asked, "Look I know I wasn't the biggest of donors but do you mind if I make a few requests, about the charity I mean?"

"Sure, I'll see what I can do about honoring them, and don't worry about the amount, kid. You inspired the real money to roll in really exemplifying the line 'every bit counts'."

"Well then I got two and they're pretty easy I think. First, I know why you came here for money, but could you try to make this for more middle class types?" he went on to explain his reason for giving the money in the first place and John nodded.

"I think I can manage that; certainly seems like our prime candidate now that I think about it. You mind if I use that in fundraising?"

"Not at all John."

"Good, and the second thing?"

Brandon smiled, "I know this goes against what I just said, but I'd like the lady whose story you told in your leaflet to get the first scholarship. She seems really dedicated to her dream and the world could use teachers with passion like that."

"I know what you mean, consider it done Brandon. She will be thrilled. It could not happen to a nicer girl either and not that it matters but quite the knockout too." Katy just emerged from the bathroom and made her way toward them. "Speaking of knockouts there's you date so I'll leave you alone; thanks again and it was good talking to you Brandon."

"You too John," Brandon said before helping Katy with her coat and leaving.

Brandon's stunt did not help Tim Hemmings' mood the next week although Brandon could not help but notice what could have been a hint of admiration from the stern man. However in light of Katy's coming birthday he seemed not to want to start anything. Brandon suspected heavy pressure from Katy's mom as a major reason for this.

Katy's birthday took place in the middle of the week so parties were held til the weekend but the family and Brandon took her out for a nice birthday dinner and the following Friday Katy met with a group of girl friends for a night out. Something Brandon gladly skipped. Katy apparently had had a good time because when her friends dropped her at Brandon's she was passed out and he had to carry her from the car to his bed and the next day she was still rather hung over for the party her parents threw her. Most laughed it off and Mr. Hemmings said nothing but there was clearly disappointment in his eyes. Mostly, Brandon figured, because several of his business friends came to the party.

Once the party was over Brandon took her home with him so they could be alone. When they pulled up Katy had an odd request.

"I don't suppose I can push my luck as birthday girl and get carried in?"

Brandon smiled, "Sure why not?" He went around and like the night before carried Katy into the apartment.

"That was a nice treat. Thank you, my white knight."

"My pleasure. I'm glad you were awake this time. It made you easier to carry and I don't need to redress you."

"Oh yes, because seeing me naked is such a sacrifice for you babe. I must say you did take your time getting me redressed last night. I think someone was enjoying the view a bit," she teased him and Brandon was baffled.

"You were alert last night," he said as he sat down next to her

"Yep," she said as she kissed him and settled into his lap, "I really do appreciate the kind treatment baby, you really are very good to me."

Brandon, still lost, said, "But you were passed out. Your friends said you threw up at the club and they had to carry you out of there because you drank so much."

"Those ditzes? They would not know how much I drank if their lives depended on it. The self absorbed idiots drink one round of shots and they stop worrying about anything but how much they've had and what hot guy they want to hit on. The dimwits didn't even notice I ordered something non-alcoholic for the first round."

Brandon shook his head, "You know Katy, if you hate them so much why do..."

"I go out with them because...they amuse me really. They remind me of what I used to be like, the irresponsible party girl."

"But, Katy until recently, you'd drink a lot when you were out with me."

Katy smiled, "Because I knew I had my big strong white knight to take care of me. I knew when I'm with you nothing bad will happen; you won't let it."

The statement made Brandon realize two things; "Wow, you really do trust me a lot."

"I married you didn't I?"

"Good point," he said, nodding, then getting serious he asked, "It was the night we met. That's the night you changed, wasn't it?"

She nodded, "I woke that morning in my bed still wearing your clothes with broken flashes of the night before and soreness everywhere and realized how lucky I had gotten for how foolish I had been. I pledged then to never put myself that at risk again. I would only party like that if I knew I had someone to make sure I'd get home okay, and if not I'd not drink at all or very little. I was concerned about that last part, but it's proved very easy."

"Very grown-up of you Katy," he responded, a little surprised.

Katy smiled and kissed him, "Yeah, well I have this wonderful man in my life who taught me that life can be a lot more enjoyable with a little responsibility and self control."

Brandon smiled, "Well thank you, and you my dear have taught me letting go isn't such a bad thing once in a while."

"We do make quite the pair don't we?" Katy said.

"We sure do." He kissed her again and realized something. "So why did you throw up last night, and this morning I might add, if you weren't drunk? Not to mention your headache babe, that definitely was not fake."

Katy smiled and said, "Oh, all that, well as you pointed out a few weeks back, you may not have the Ivy League degree like I do, but I think you can figure this one out on your own..."

She had no sooner finished then it all clicked to together and he simply said, "Baby."

Katy smiled, "See, look at that. We're already finishing each other's sentences."

He could not tell whether or not her remark had been in jest or not so he said, in a very forced calm voice, "No- what you wanted to tell me, you're pregnant, right?"

He waited nervously for what seemed an eternity before she nodded vigorously and said, "Yes, my genius husband, you're going to be a daddy!"

"Katy that's wonderful," he said before pulling her into a deep kiss.

He peppered her with questions about how far along she was, when she had found out, and when they baby was to be due.

"Calm down hon," Katy said seemingly amused at his excitement, "Only few weeks. They just happened to catch it at my usual appointment. Good thing I scheduled it around my birthday, huh. Anyway I've known all week actually, but," she said, sensing his anger, "if I had told you then you would have flipped out and kept me from going to any of my birthday stuff this week and that would have leteveryoneknow not only about the baby, but probably our wedding too.. So I did it for us. I hope you're not mad."

""Of course not," he said, "We're having a baby, definitely earlier than expected, but hey at least we're married, right?"

"Exactly," she said relieved, "I knew you'd understand."

"When are you due?"

"Late June, early July. The date is in July but my family is almost always early so."

"Well that's great."

"Oh and my mom knows," Katy threw in like it was an afterthought.

Brandon paused at this "I see, your choice or did she know?"

"Little of both; I told her but only because she knew but didn't say it, you know how she does that." Brandon did, Mrs. Hemmings was very perceptive, but rarely said anything probably due to years of dealing with Mr. Hemmings. "I'm glad, though. I had a ton of questions and I needed to talk to someone and I couldn't talk to you. Please tell me you're not mad," Katy said suddenly, crying.

Brandon told her he wasn't and comforted her. He pondered commenting on the mood swing, but thought better of it.

When she was back to normal he asked, "So, uh I'm kinda not sure how to proceed here hon. I had planned on some sort of fantasy thing for you, but that kinda seems odd now in light of the new information. A part of me wants to make slow love to you like we did on our wedding night. However, I'll understand if you're not up to doing that..."

"Are you kidding? You do remember that I'm an estrogen factory right now? I'm so hot for you right now its insane, especially since I'm pretty sure you just made a good case for best husband and dad to be ever. Slow, fast, whatever you want hon. I'm ready to go babe."

Brandon smiled and scooping her up carried her to the bedroom. He laid her down and soon both were naked and Brandon immediately went to work on her pussy. It was instantly apparent she had not been kidding when she said she was turned on. Her pussy was dripping wet before he even touched her. Brandon began to eat her out and not long after he started she came. He went to continue on but Katy stopped him. He looked up confused.

"I appreciate the willingness baby, but my pussy has been aching for your hard cock since last night baby. Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Brandon did not need to be told twice. He got up and lined up his cock with her eager pussy. He fucked her hard for several minutes and Katy came several times. He began to slow down as he neared climax, but Katy egged him on.

"Oh no my big stud husband you, keep it coming; fuck your pregnant wife's pussy hard. Fill me with more of your potent cum baby!"

Oddly her words made Brandon get harder and he felt new strength infuse his body. Katy must have noticed this and said, "Oh, I think that turns you on cumming in your pregnant slut of a wife. That's right baby I'm going to get realll big with your baby. My belly is going to be nice and swollen for you. Do you like that? I bet you do and these big tits of mine, they'll swell up even bigger and be dripping with milk for our baby. Just think in a few months I'll have that big pregnant belly topped off with those huge milk-filled tits... that really turns you on doesn't it? Good baby because I'll get even hornier and I'll want you to fuck my pregnant body a lot baby, can you handle that?"

Brandon had no idea why, but Katy's words made him so horny he forgot he had been close to cumming not long before. He pushed on and gave her a few more orgasms before he exploded into his beautiful blonde wife, filling the hot pussy with a big load of cum, just like she had asked. He then collapsed to the bed.

"Thanks you baby, I really needed that," she said, cuddling up to him, "And it looks like my hubby's got a little thing for pregnant women, doesn't he? Good, because I plan to have a few and I plan to be horny during all my pregnancies; good to know you're willing do your part babe. By the way when we are finished you're getting snipped baby."

Brandon alarmed at this said, "And why is that?"

"Because babe I was on the pill and you still got me pregnant."

"Is that possible?"

"Didn't they teach you Sex Ed in Chicago? Of course it is, but rare. Usually because the woman is overly fertile or the man; my doc suspects its both in our case. So something tells me getting our five won't be our problem, it'll be stopping at five, hence my comment." She paused and smiled mischievously, "After all you wouldn't want me to end up like one of the women who spend most of her twenties and thirties pregnant and has a litter of kids would you? My belly always swollen with your child. my big tits leaking milk...'

12