What If? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon felt himself get hard as the image crossed his mind. He of course practically wanted nothing of the sort, five kids seemed excessive to him, but his dick didn't seem to agree. It got rock hard.

"Oh, that works better than blowing you baby. I think someone has a little fetish." Then of his worried look she said, "Of course I won't tell anyone, nor do I want more than five kids, and this does not mean I'll stop blowing you either. I enjoy giving those as much as you like getting them."

"I doubt that," He said, interrupting, and she smiled.

"Well yes, anyway I'm glad to learn you have a really effective button I can push to make you horny."

"Katy, you're my own personal sex goddess, you didn't need the pregnant thing to turn me on."

"Thanks, but it's good to know anyway, and speaking of pushing the button it seems I did and I can't let it go to waste." She then climbed on top of him. "I'll drive this time though, you did enough work earlier."

With that she began slowly fucking him moving up and down on his hard shaft. It was in complete contrast to earlier and it was nice. Several minutes later they both came together in powerful climaxes.

The next day they did nothing but eat, discuss the baby, and have sex. It was an extremely memorable Sunday in Brandon's opinion as the pair basked in the knowledge that they were to be parents. On Monday morning Brandon had a late start so he went to breakfast with Katy and her mom, who had come to get her from Brandon's and they had a very open conversation about the future. It was weird to discuss the baby and their marriage with another adult, Brandon having been so used to hiding it by now. At the same time it was a relief to know someone cared and knew the full truth.

When breakfast was over Brandon returned home and got an expected call from Jack. He was excited because he and Katy had agreed that it was probably safe to tell Jack and Gina.

"Jack so glad you called, did Gina already hear it from Katy? She promised me I could tell you two, ah well as long as you know right?"

"Know about what?"

"That Katy's pregnant, isn't that why you called?"

"No, actually, but that's great Brandon, really great news. It makes what I have to tell you even harder though."

"Jack what happened?"

"Now it's not a crisis, we can deal with it, but I just got a letter from Cook County; looks like your and Katy's marriage wasn't legal."

"Okay so what then? We just have to re..."

"There's more. I got two copies and one was addressed to Gina. It seems they mailed all parties involved. I haven't checked yet but yours probably went to your apartment, which is not the issue." Brandon's stomach sank as he listened to his brother, the implications of the news dawning on him.

"No, it's not. It's that Katy's went to her house where he dad is, and she's been here all weekend.'

"And from what you told me her dad ain't exactly against opening her mail."

"Which means the one person who could probably stop Katy and I from getting married now likely knows I tried to marry her behind his back, and worse I fucked it up."

12