All Comments on 'What If? Reading Erotica Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
A great start

DG, it looks to be a great start. I'd like to see Nancy get off with self-defense (i.e. Bob was going to beat her again, and she finally defended herself). Roger of course should divorce Marsha, take the kids, and get together with Nancy. Marsha deserves to lose her job, and be black balled in the industry. She can get work as a prostitute, since she's just an unfaithful slut. I hope I don't have to wait too long for part 2.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Great So Far

Keep going. Thanks.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Good start

This is getting interesting. I agree, I hope Nancy gets off with self-defense. After all the husband has on tape Bob admiting that he's going to hurt her to find out what she knows. Looking forward to reading what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What A Guy - Nice Work Author

Thank God for you and a few others writing believable marital consequence! It helps balance the site somewhat.

Your talent and theme is appreciated - with high Regard

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
doesn't get any

better. keep up the good work and please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

romaq7705romaq7705over 18 years ago
good start

great start. pls keep em coming

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Yeah! Great start!

Will be anxious to see how it comes out with Nancy and, of course I am interested in hearing the wifes story. WHY did she start the screwing around? Some sort of revenge?

Well, the kids are going to be VERY disappointed with her if they find out, that's for sure.

Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
This is a great story

I hope you continue it soon. He should throw her ass out into the street especially after she had him tell her all the ways that she could get away with it.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A page turner

This is a good story and an easy read.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to chapter two. Thanks for a good read.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

a great start, I can't wait for the rest of the story, very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very different!

Very imaginative start!

I'd like to see some from the wife's POV, I mean, what was she thinking through this! The one thing she should have picked up is that it never lasts forever!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow!!

got my full attention, waiting on the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding, Astounding

What a brilliant story! The little introductory essay that leads into the story is a classic. The story is highly original. This first chapter ends just like a soap opera or one of those old serials or the ending of Dallas one year. Sometimes, unfortunately too few, I'm amazed by the ingenuity of the writers.

This is great. Oh,how can Chapter 2 equal this? I hope so but this chapter sets the bar so high.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story! Quiet a different spin!

Can't wait for the next chapter and I hope the bitch of a wife gets what's coming to her. I hope she is fired and her husband dumps her ass on the street corner and takes everything. See, it got me really made!! I'm mad at the so call smart wife. She not smart she's a dumbass wife for cheating! She wasn't smart and she was sure she could get away with it. Now kick her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't Punish Marsha, Dear Author!

Marsha may not be able to think deep but she could argue that soundly, something like:

"Hey, I am just a lowly secretary and these important agents keep telling me that's how I keep my job: serving them with a happy have, Roger. I'm so sorry I've been such a nasty woman to you. But I give you good sex and raise our kids properly!"

"Besides, Roger, you're always too busy writing cheating wife stories, never meeting my sexual needs like Bob and all these other highly considerate guys at the office. YOu can't blame me for wanting to be happy, sexually and otherwise. And, look, I always use condoms; never brought you any diseases or any thing. That counts for something, Roger, you have to admit, having as many sexual partners as I've had over the years, without you knowing!"

Why give her a hard time, when she's making so many men (including the husband, knowingly or unknowingly) happy, DEAR AUTHOR? Such a woman should be praised and honored! Please, do not punish your own creation severely! You made her THAT way and she has served you faithfully, when she engaged in these exciting and illicit activities!

She's not only doing all those sexual activities but is also holding down full time job, in addition to raising a couple kids very successfully without bitchin too much to the "I'm busy writing cheating wife stories" husband! Big deal if the guy takes the boys to the local basketball or football games once a while; she needs THOSE TIMES to find her own enjoyment, too, surely!

Solution: Have him fuck around a bit and everyone would be happy! Kids happy; both parents happy; marriage intact!

Bob deserves to die, unfortunately, as he resorts to physically abusing his wife, trying to beat her to submission, so as not to ask about his affairs,,, Few of us would care to empathize with such a character. No love is loss where he's concerned. Just don't punish Marsha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AGREE WITH PHOENIX764

ROGER SHOULD THROW OUT AND DIVORCE HIS WHORE OF A WIFE AND THE SOONER THE BETTER. HOPE NANCY COMES OUT OK OUT OF ALL THIS MESS. HECK ROGER AND NANCY SHOULD GET TOGETHER AFTER EVERYTHING IS SAID AND DONE. GREAT STORY SO FAR. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you write a story after finding wife is cheating

good story,but weak in hubby actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
man,,,

you've got me worried this happened to you! everything except the gun shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the lawyer in me....

i liked the story, but have fears of it devolving to a boring legal mess. Do remember that the tape of Bob saying he was going to beat Nancy is clearly inadmissable as evidence in a criminal proceeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting story.

I like the twist and turns you made and the big twist at the end.

After reading the other comments, I called a criminal prosecution attorney freind, the tape was not being made trying to catch Bob, but the wife. Anything he may have said could be used to sustanciate (sp?) his frame of mind during the confrontation. In other words, it may be admisable depending on what it was used for.

Keep up the great work. JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best!

This has got to be one of the best stories I've read. It may or may not be true, I don't know, but this author has written a number of stories so I have my doubts they are all true. Why not just sit back and enjoy the reading instead of trying to tear it apart.

Good Job Author

Waiting to see what happens next!

Inteerested reader in KY

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
Another interesting story

This author has insinuated himself onto my personal 'must read' list along with other recent additions like Ohio, PAPATOAD, Longhorn, and the Wanderer.

Now that some of the old reliable writers have slowed down posting their submissions it's good to see some new writers pick up the baton.

DG Hear has interesting plots and carries them to plausable conclusions, even if his legal knowledge isn't totally up to snuff.

I will watch faithfully for the next chapter of this little epistle. As usual, it's a good one.

The WandererThe Wandererover 18 years ago
Nice one

Theres more than one way of skining a cat.

I don't know how many readers got what you were geting at with your preamble, and telling the wife how not to get caught. But i think it was briliant, bluddy shame I never thought of that one. Dam thats twice today I've said that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
look marsha causes bob to beat nancy.

hubby should leave marsha and take everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Start!

More Please! It looks like Roger should take a page from Nancy's problem-solving method. Either that, or figure out a way to get Marsha's prints on the gun.

Either way--Marsha -'The 'Ho', must go.

He needs to find out the amount of involvement her boss has in the matter, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What if? I wanted a threesome?

I love all the what if? questions. My hubby and I have just started discussing some extramarital adventures we could or should have, and all your questions are my exact worries! I'm not the cheating wife type, but his online chatting and some incriminating emails got him in trouble last week. Haven't been able to prove anything but he denies it all... ugh. Thanks for the story! Can't wait to see what happens next.

barker1216barker1216over 18 years ago
give and take

give no mercy, take no prisoners

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
Your best story EVER WOW

Golly this is great stuff

LeBreX3LeBreX3over 16 years ago
I can understand the paranoia!

What you're writing about is part of the reason why we're holding off on having a threesome...

rightn4funrightn4funabout 14 years ago
so right you are

do these people have any morals that write this stuff? We are the smartest animals on this planet but we have yet to learn to understand or appreciate the vows of marriage. Birds are together for life. We are together until we get bored and find something else to play with. Never considering the hurt and destruction that our stupid actions create. I am with a woman that is my best friend and my soul mate. If we do anything sexually it is discussed first and we do it together. We are not hurting anyone and not causing marriage problems. If people would just be truthful with themselves then they would see that they must be truthful with others. the most disrespectful thing that one person can do to another is to be unfaithful in the relationship that they have committed to. It causes a wound that can never heal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
as always

your a great writer i love most of your stories i have been married 3 times the first 2 ended bad the cheating wife thing in real life they did get what they should have i made sure of it and yes i am an ex ranger so i hope all cheaters pay the price! respectfully Ralph_s48@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My goodness! This is totally interesting please write more!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Good Start

I hope it stays good -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

All cheaters get caught. Fuck them. On to ch. 2.

Oh Yeah

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Yeah right...

....Chapter 2 will follow - you did not mention in which century that will be..

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago

Second read - looking forward to the fun -

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Seriously?

How many times did you refer to her as a 'great actress', 'Worthy of an oscar', 'really good, and clever, at covering her tracks'? You had her researching the ways people get caught. You had her really invested in covering her tracks, even down to the men she chose, making sure they had a lot to lose if discovered.

THEN, you write the following;

"Writing about what?"

"A cheating wife."

"How did you find out?"

Seriously? The lengths she went to, to make sure she was never caught, but as soon as she hears the words 'Cheating Wife', she caves in, and admits it, without a single denial? After all, he said he was writing a story about a cheating wife. That's not an accusation. A logical response would have been; "Oh, that's nice dear. Don't forget to take out the trash." Not an instant confession.

It's like this. A guy is murdered. The cops are canvassing the area. They knock on the killers door. "Good evening officer. What can I doo for you?"

"Sorry to bother you sir. Mr. X was murdered this evening, and I would like to know if you heard anything unusual?"

"Gee officer, how did you find me? I was so careful in planning that murder. I even wiped away my fingerprints from the gun, before I threw it into that trash can over there!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good actress

For true story of serial female cheater, a former college instructor in Helena Montana visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2* It might have been a great story, except...

...that the grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors by the author and his so-called editors are horrible. They must have failed their junior high English classes. The 2 is for the original plot using LW cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb

He must walk around in a dream if he could see the amount of cock his wife was getting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next

Where is the follow up?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good one

Catching the wife cheating by reading Literotica. Who would ever think of that? Great start, now let's burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...ok so far,

but author seems unaware of the singular noun ´woman´. ´to live with a women like this´ is but one example of several such in this chapter. unfortunately, this basic major error is prevalent on literotica.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Was there a follow up?

I think not

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Parts 2 and 3 are available through the author’s profile page.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Way to go Nancy! Roger was so trusting & so wrapped up in reading "his erotica" & & giving Marsha all the ways to go undetected was idiotic, to say the least! Good story, sorry about Nancy doing the shooting, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting & enjoyable. It seemed more realistic than many stories (no spies, 'Rambos', just ordinary people) & that is something I found most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God. please learn the difference between than, then, their, they're. I am really tired of reading it over and over in your stories. Writing is not just stream of consciousness. It is use of proper english and spelling. If you can't do that, then stop writing such drivel. Expounding on having great editors, who obviously are not, cheapens your efforts, and theirs. L.A. spelling is lazy, convenient and not correct. Definitely not the be all and end all, it is the mark of the ignorant, uneducated and makes the author (you) sound stupid. Don't try to defend it. Fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

3* so far. Let's hope the other parts are better.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story line is a unique approach. Well written; however, you do need a better proofreader. I found errors as well.

Notwithstanding I am looking forward to part 2. Gave you a 5.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story.. Loved it, so far..

NicealloverNiceallover3 months ago

When you read two or three cheating wives stories a day it is hard to find unique ones. This one is unique and also very entertaining. I liked the speculation at the beginning but the transition was too abrupt.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 2 months ago

Please use an S for plurals every so often! Gatherings.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit1 day ago

Cliché-ridden 100% stereotypical. Bog-standard naive nerd of nice-enough guy, if he hadn't have been QUITE so Walter Mitty-ly self-obsessed, doggedly wrapped-up in the quicksands of wank-ology, whereby grossly excessive self-abuse becomes an all-absorbing self-defeating addiction (no pun intended) whereby utterly excessive overuse (flogging-a-dead-horse) of the means-to-an-end ,leads inexorably to the end-of-the-means!

BORING with a stream of capitol Zzz's, IMHO tbh.

Sorry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories