What If? Reading Erotica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers

One day I had stopped at the grocery store and saw Nancy, she came up to me and said she needed to talk to me. We left the store and went over to the diner and sat down to have a cup of coffee and talk. She started out by saying that Bob has been acting very strange lately. She believes he was having an affair.

Then she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "I'm sorry", but I believe it's with Marsha.

I was somewhat shocked because I didn't see any signs of Marsha being unfaithful. I asked her what proof did she have?

She mentioned that Bob came home from work and went right into the shower. She went to hang up his suit and smelled a women perfume. This didn't happen one time but she has smelled it a number of times. It was definitely a women's perfume and definitely not hers. He also went out on different Friday nights, he just goes out and when he comes home he smells of the same perfume, he never explains anything. He just jumps in the shower and then goes to bed. He never wants anything to do with her on any of these nights.

I asked her why do you believe his affair is with Marsha?

She went on to explain that he keeps throwing Marsha up in my face. How she dresses sexier, the perfume she uses, her figure, her smile. Then he said he made a mistake marrying me, but for the sake of the kids he would stay married but that I wasn't to interfere with his life or he would in his words "kick my fat ass out".

She looked at me and said, "Roger I'm scared, I'm really scared".

I said, "Nancy I'll see what I can do, right now it's a shock to me. I need a few days to see what I can find out. Is there anywhere you could go and stay for a few days till I find out what's going on?"

She said, "I have no family here, and I have my boys. I can put up with the bastard for a few days. Please see what you can do, please! I feel so sorry for you, you're such a nice guy, I can't see why she would hurt you like this. Do you have any idea what you're going to do?"

I looked at Nancy and said, "If what you say is true, I'll divorce her. There is no way I want to live with a women like this. She knew that if she ever cheated on me there would be severe consequences. I have to go and sort things out Nancy, but I will keep in touch the next few days, please just hold on."

After leaving Nancy I was surprised I still had a clear head. I was mad, I had to find out for sure and then deal with it. I went right to the neighborhood Radio Shack and got myself a phone bug and two tape recorders. That's one of the things Marsha would not check, but I wondered if she received calls at home.

After bugging the phones I waited for Marsha to get home. When she came in I told her I had an appointment and would be back in a couple of hours. I went right over to her insurance office, that's where Bob would be, I had no idea how I would handle this.

First, I wanted to see what I could find out from her boss. As I entered the building the receptionist an elderly woman by the name of Mable looked at me but was a little shocked. I hardly ever came to my wife's place of business, but most everyone knew me from the gatherings.

She said, "I sorry Mr. Warren but Marsha has already left."

I looked her in the eyes and said, "I know, I want to talk to Mr Little," (who was the manager of the agency).

She looked at me and rang Mr. Little and spoke with him. She said, "He would be right out and to take a seat."

She kept looking at me and I could tell she was nervous, there must have been some office gossip. Mr. Little came out and reached out his hand to shake mine.

I looked at him and said, "Not now, maybe later."

He looked at me a little perturbed then invited me into his office, "What can I do for you Roger?"

I came right out with it, "I believe Marsha is having an affair with one of your employees. I am ready to contact my lawyer and sue your agency for every nickel I can get. If you co-operate fully with me I will not file the suit and possible save your agency from a lot of bad publicity. Of course this was somewhat of a bluff, I didn't have any evidence and didn't really know the law, but what did I have to lose?"

He looked at me and said, "I'm sorry to hear that about your wife, but I don't get into the private lives of my employees."

I stood up and said, "That's to bad, thank you for your time, you'll hear from my lawyers in the morning."

He jumped up from behind his desk and said, "Wait just a second Roger, we don't need to jump to conclusions so fast. Lets talk for a little bit, do you have any proof?"

I replied, "Would I be here if I didn't?" Calling another bluff. . . .

Mr. Little, looked at me with a worried look and asked, "If we co-operate and are able to help you, will you sign a letter stating we are not liable?"

That's what I said, "But you left out the word fully. Include that in the letter and I will sign it. I'm not interested in shutting down your agency, but I want full knowledge of what went on here."

Mr. Little called his receptionist in and told her to type up the letter, and to send in any agents in the office one at a time. She was extremely nervous but went out to type up the letter as one of the agents came in, I turned on my tape recorder.

The first agent to come in was Aaron, one of the newer agents. Mr. Little looked at Aaron and asked if he knew who I was?

He said, "Yes sir, that's Roger, Marsha's husband."

"Do you know why he's here?"

"No sir?"

"He's claiming his wife is having an affair with an agent here, do you have anything you want to say about it? What ever you say will be held in confidence."

Aaron looked really scared and said, "Sir I only did it once, I'm so sorry, I felt so bad about it after I did it I went home and told my wife and asked her forgiveness."

I was in total shock, I thought it was just Bob, my God how many people did she fuck?

Mr. Little looked at Aaron and said, "Tell us everything you know and you might save your job."

He started out saying, "Well sir, as you know I'm the youngest agent in the office. A lot of the older agents were always ribbing me and saying I was a wimp and afraid to take on Marsha. They teased me until I finally did it. I had sex with Marsha."

"What other agents?" Asked Mr. Little.

Aaron named off about six of them, Bob was one of them. There were about fifteen in the agency, thank God there were a few decent men.

Aaron explained how someone would take her to lunch about twice a week and then go to one of the single guys apartment that was just around the corner and have sex with her. She would always tease the guys, she seemed to be all for it. Aaron then apologized again and then left the office.

Mr. Little, looked at me and apologized saying 'He had no idea that this went on under his nose. He did hear a rumor, she might have had a thing going with Bob, but had no idea about the others.'

"If a couple that worked here got together on their own time, there is nothing I could do about it. But, the is outrageous, six of our agents having sex with one of our secretaries."

Four of the other six agents who Aaron named came in. They didn't want to admit anything until we cornered them. Each said pretty much what Aaron said except they each did it a number of times with Marsha, she was a willing participant. They all admitted it was consensual sex between two adults.

We did talk to three of the agents who were not involved. They were all asked to participate but declined saying their marriages meant more to them then a strange piece of ass. They also said men who cheat eventually get caught, they wanted no part in having sex with Marsha and help possibly ruin her marriage, and maybe their own. They were glad it was finally going to end, they thought it brought a bad smell to the agency. They wanted to clear the air.

Bob and Jim, the other two agents to be questioned left for the day. Mr. Little promised me he would have their statements on tape the next day. Mable the receptionist an older lady about 60 yrs old, came in and handed me the letter, she squeezed my hand, with a tear in her eye she walked back out to her desk. I signed the release, picked up my tape recorder and headed home.

When I got there Marsha was acting normal as usual. The boys were gulping down their dinner and then were going out to do their thing. Marsha mentioned she was going to the store to pick up some milk for breakfast tomorrow and would be back in a little bit.

I said fine and headed into my home office. As soon as Marsha left I listened to the tape on the phone we had bugged.

There was a call from Bob, saying you have to meet me tonight Marsha. Something is wrong, Nancy is acting very strange.

Marsha said, you know the rules Bob, you are never, and I mean never, to call me here. How do you think we got away with this for so long?

Bob replied that Nancy might have said something to Roger, I don't know for sure but I will find out. If I have to beat it out of her, I'll get that information. Marsha told him to meet her at the grocery store in about an hour, they could talk.

There was a second call on the tape from Mr. Little telling Marsha that before she begins work tomorrow that he would like a meeting with her. She asked what it was about and he said he would talk to her in the morning.

Conclusion: Part one:

Marsha came back in about an hour later, she even had the milk. She was almost a pro at cheating, if she wasn't my wife I would almost be proud of her.

She came into my office and asked what I was reading now?

I told her I wasn't reading, I was writing.

She asked, "Writing about what?"

I said, "A cheating wife story."

She went pale, looked at me and said, "How did you find out?"

I very calmly, even though I was torn up inside, looked at her and said, "You can read about it as soon as I'm finished writing it."

Then I asked her to please leave my office so I could finish my story. She had a tear in her eye and walked out the door. I sat there and continued the story that you are reading till the phone rang.

I picked up the phone and it was Nancy, she was crying and said, "Roger, I need you now! Please come over."

At that point Marsha came bursting in the room listening on the portable phone. We must have answered the phone at the same time.

I seen her standing there as I asked Nancy, "What happen?"

She said, "I just shot Bob"!

*

Chapter 2 will be submitted in a few days..

Let me hear from you

Thank you for your voting and comments

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers
12