All Comments on 'What is Sexy?'

by MissO

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wannabe_alivewannabe_alivealmost 19 years ago
Since I am here

Interesting... And it does indeed sound as if your emotional IQ is on the rise... But I am afraid Literotica is probably not going to be a friendly home for such emotional and sexual maturity.

We are too busy masturbating and engaging in erotic fantasy.

For me... this place is pure escape from the emotional rollercoaster of my life... but it is what it is. I truly wish you well as the barbs fly...

Anyway, another thoughtful and interesting article.. although you may have to let go of your suggestive username.. Miss O.... Perhaps... Miss M?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unlike me, refreshingly unjaded...

A hopeful musing. Do you think you're unique in your sentiment, Miss O? Or could this be a trend? Ever considered a call-in talk show? You've certainly got a knack for controversy! If you ever need a bouncer...

Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
A good question indeed.

Personally, I find the size of a man's brain is often sexier than the size of his penis.

PerfectImperfectionPerfectImperfectionalmost 12 years ago
As an asexual myself

I found this to be an interesting perspective on discovering what asexuality is. I've always felt asexual, never finding things sexy and feeling just kind of uninterested in the idea of sex. Now I did have some issues with myself at the time, being an undiscovered transgendered woman, but this only sort of shaped my idea. In the end though, I only ever involved imaginary people in what sexual fantasies I did have, and I always left those fantasies dissatisfied. I would masturbate, and still do, but it never is related to another person. More a release of tension, or a way of hightening my excitement with non-erotic ideas.

But as I moved on I discovered a slight bump in my asexuality. I begun to let loose on my fantasies of having sex with myself. And in the end this became the most wonderful thing I ever did. I am in love with myself, a true autosexual. The sex I have with myself is completely on my terms, and I exeperience it all. It feels rewarding and comforting, unlike even fantasies of sex with others, even with my curent boyfriend.

But back to the point. I found it curious as to the culture of sexy that you pointed out. To me I never saw any of that, perhaps just never understood it. "sexy" means different things to everyone, but it means nothing to me. A guy in a bathing suit that most people find aestetically pleasing, I don't really view as "hot"

Perhaps this stems from my lack of sexual attraction. Perhaps it is the cause of it. Whatever it is, I am happy, satisfied, and never will desire to have sex with anyone but myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was married to an asexual woman. Later in life I got divorced.

Many years ago, I had a girl friend, we decided that we would keep our virginity until we were married. At first things seemed to be OK, but when we had a holiday together she wasn't romantic or sexualy inclined.(I thought that this was strange)

We eventually married, on the honeymoon we had intercourse twice, at my instigation.

Things started to get worse a few weeks after the honeymoon, she would only have

Intercourse once a week, and about two months later, once a month, I had to give her

a few days notice, prior to the act. We went to Marriage Guidence (UK) twice. I was informed by a sexual psychologist, many years later she was Asexual. I divorced her when other things in my life started to go wrong. I thought during my marriage she had very little or no sex drive.

I look back now and wish the psychologist had told me about my wife when I saw her about 40 years ago. With hindsight, I should have divorced her earlier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous