What Is She Doing Here? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with a curious look. Trying to read if I was serious. Even though we hadn't known each other long, she knew I was.

She broke into a huge smile. "My God, you really do mean it!" it wasn't a question this time.

"Yes I do! It appears your husband was right about you needing more experience."

I sensed her tighten up. Somehow she had taken that comment differently than I intended.

"Does that mean you think I need to keep 'broadening my horizons'?"

I realized what she thought suddenly. "Well, that is clearly up to you, but what I meant was it is apparent that you had been rather sheltered regarding sexual pleasure. Now you've had an example of what sex can really be like. I told you both you'd never be satisfied with that kind of sex life again. That wasn't bragging, rather experience."

"Are you saying I should keep experimenting with other men?" she said barely containing a sob I could tell.

Ah shit I'd done that all wrong for sure!

"Well I definitely think you should keep experimenting, but sure as hell not with other men. I DON'T SHARE! Is that clear enough for you?" I said more harshly than I meant to after all this was my mistake with an emotionally fragile woman.

She started to laugh also, "Do you think we could be sure?"

I laughed back, "Oh yes, I'm sure we can be sure!"

We fucked, and sucked, and kissed and did everything sexual we could think of for the next 24 hours.

Six months later:

I'd helped her get that accounting job with my friend. She was making more that at that crap waitress job, and working much better hours.

She now had a small apartment of her own, but was spending almost every night in my bed. We were fucking, sucking and doing everything to each other's bodies we felt like. We had expanded her sexual horizons greatly, trying everything we could think of including anal, which she really did not like. Fine with me, we tried it and it doesn't work for her. She's not hung up on anything so if she doesn't like something we just don't do it. Same with me, though so far I haven't found anything I don't like doing with or to her! We don't know where it is going to lead. Obviously we care a great deal for each other, but neither of us it ready to make a permanent commitment!

For now, we are 'friends with benefits' but I care for her a great deal. We just have to wait and see how it unfolds. AND there is my very kinky side that we haven't even touched on yet! I know that the woman I settle down with will have to deal with that, as I can't leave it behind and won't stray once I find the right woman. So we need to go down that road first.

That is a whole other story.

Thanks for reading!

NSG