What Kevin Did Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam Voluptula looked up at the clock. "Perfect timing," she said, as perky as if she'd done nothing more strenuous than have a light chat for the past couple of hours.

Kevin followed her gaze. The minute hand was just ticking up to the hour.

She fetched some tissues from a bedside table and attended to Kevin's crotch. Again he noticed the amount of cum in the teat of his condom seemed far less than he thought it would be. He felt like he'd come pints, not that little dribble. Then he noticed the dribble seemed to be on the outside as well and anxiety clutched at his heart.

"Did it split?" he asked, concerned.

"No, looks fine to me," Madam Voluptula said.

She rolled the latex sheath off his penis in one smooth motion and wrapped it up in a white tissue.

"I thought I saw some on the outside," Kevin said.

"That's mine," Madam Voluptula as she cleaned him off with some wet wipes. She looked at him and smiled. "I came as well."

She got up off the bed and dropped the litter in a small bin by the side of the bed.

"That's it. Time's up, I'm afraid," she said. "Did you enjoy it?"

Kevin nodded his head. He pushed himself to the edge of the bed. It was more difficult than it looked. He felt knackered and the soft mattress pulled at him like a quagmire. He got his legs over the edge and as he struggled to sit up he caught a glimpse of Madam Voluptula in the mirror on the ceiling.

Was that a tail? That was weird. For a moment he thought he saw a red devil's tail swinging behind her. He looked at her directly. Nothing there. No tail.

"Anything the matter?" Madam Voluptula asked.

Kevin caught a strange undertone to both her voice and glance. He had the weird premonition that if he reacted in any other way than assuming it was a trick of his imagination, he wouldn't leave this room.

Stupid brain misfiring on him. Of course it was his imagination.

He shook his head. "I'm pooped," he said. "You wore me out."

Madam Voluptula laughed. "More gym work, that's what you need. Good sex is hard exercise."

She showed off her toned body. If Kevin hadn't been comprehensively squeezed out he might have got another stiffy.

She handed him a towel and he took a quick shower while she put on fresh lingerie.

"So you'll be back next holidays?" Madam Voluptula said.

"Definitely," Kevin said. She was expensive, but then so was beer. If he skipped the odd night out on the piss he reckoned he could put the money aside. It was worth it. And potentially better for him—there'd been a few too many late nights partying that first year.

"Oh good. I like a satisfied customer. They always come back for more."

Madam Voluptula put an arm around his waist and led him out of her pink room.

"If you don't mind me saying, I noticed you were a little hesitant and unconfident at times in there," she said quietly in his ear.

Kevin grimaced. "Some less than stellar experiences."

"That's all part of the learning process," Madam Voluptula said. "Would I be right in also assuming you're single? Yes, you must be. You're not the type to visit someone like me if you already have a pretty young thing to share your bed at night."

Kevin nodded.

"And let me guess, this is related to those less than stellar experiences."

Kevin grimaced again. "That obvious?"

"I have a lot of experience."

Madam Voluptula paused.

"Mmm, that gives me an idea for our next session. I'll show you some techniques guaranteed to drive a girl wild. That way, the next time you find yourself in bed with a girl you like, you can be confident of giving her an unforgettable sexual experience."

Kevin's ears pricked up. Okay he was definitely starting a fund to save up for the next time he was back for the holidays.

Madam Voluptula kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Until next time," she whispered. "Lois will show you out."

She left him and headed up the stairs. Kevin walked on through to the lounge where Lois was waiting for him. She took one look at him and put a hand in front of her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"That bad, huh?"

"I thought you were being a little ambitious when you asked Madam Voluptula for a Porn Star Experience on your first visit."

"Tell me about it. I think I just got ambushed by a gang of nymphomaniac ninjas."

She handed him a glass of water and Kevin gratefully downed it in one gulp.

"She's certainly experienced," he said.

"Very," Lois said. "She's also really nice, despite what she is."

She showed him out through the front door. He paused before leaving.

"Hey, I hope it all works out okay for you," he said.

"Thanks," Lois said. "Same for you."

"Maybe we'll see each other around sometime."

Lois smiled. Her big green eyes shone when she did that. "Maybe."

She closed the door behind him. Kevin took a deep breath. Wow, that had gone way better than even his most hopeful fantasies. It could have gone wrong in all sorts of different ways, especially after those thugs had shown up, but instead it had been amazing.

He'd been really lucky there.

As he turned to leave he noticed three bin bags lined up along the wall next to the front door. The closest hadn't been tied up properly and had come undone. It looked like someone was throwing out some old Christmas trees, or maybe some dead houseplants. A withered brown branch stuck up out of the top. Funny, it looked a little like someone's hand all curled up and shrivelled like a head hunter's trophy.

He saw a piece of black cloth as well. There was some kind of pattern on it. White.

He thought about stepping over to take a closer look.

A light blinked on in a second story window above him.

Kevin changed his mind. Nothing good would come of taking a look inside that bag. He hurried on and tried not to think about it, or the two other bags sitting next to it.

The white pattern on the black cloth had looked like skulls and crossbones.

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is for Literotica's Halloween competition. If you enjoyed the story please leave a vote.