• Authors
  • Femdomlover01

Femdomlover01

Just a guy who loves reading about femdom and can never find enough good stories.

I recently became so excited with a story that I shared some details about it with my girlfriend and, sometimes, mistress. She showed some interest so I offered to read it to her. We both enjoyed this so much that now I read to her for about an hour or so, most nights.

I'm always on the lookout for good femdom stories we might both enjoy.

Now, what do I mean by GOOD femdom stories? Well that's totally subjective, isn't it? I'd like to say loving femdom and that would be clear enough, but when I search that term I find lots of things, that do not seem, to be at all loving, so I'll try to be a little more specific.

Here is a list of some of the things I look for, and some of the things I avoid in a good femdom story.

They may be either consensual, or, at least in the beginning, non-consensual.

If consensual, the domme should regard and be able to relate to her sub as more than just her slave. She can see him as a friend and as a lover. She has no problem asking for whatever she wants of him whether it be sexual servitude, a massage, cleaning the house, serving dinner on his knees or whatever, and if he is not quick enough to do her bidding, or if he fails to please her in any way, she has no problem applying punishments and/ or discipline as she sees fit to bring him back in line. At the same time, she cares about him and wants him to be happy so she always makes sure not to give him more than he can handle and also makes sure to give him things he wants and needs. She enjoys discussing the events of the day with him as much as she enjoys playing with him in the dungeon, although when discussing the events of the day they may be sitting across from each other drinking coffee, or he may be bound hands and feet with her spike heels resting on his belly or back. For the sub's part, while there may be some things he is asked/required to do that he does not enjoy, for the most part, he is ecstatically happy to be owned/controlled by his domme.

If non-consensual there should be an evolution where, regardless of her motivations for taking him, and how she viewed him in the beginning, she should come to feel more like the domme described above. For the sub, regardless of how he felt about it on the day the domme gained control of him, by whatever means, he should come to regard this event as the best thing that ever happened to him.

I've got no problem with pain. Pain for correction, pain for the domme's amusement, pain just to remind the sub of his place, etc. What I like to avoid is extreme pain to the extent it would send most normal men to the hospital, or that would send all but the most extreme masochist running from this woman as fast as they could go.

Not too much feminization. If the domme wants her sub to wear panties, or even if she wants to dress him up as a woman occasionally, perhaps for a punishment or a humiliation, that's ok. If she is looking for long term feminization or wants a sissy maid then I am just not interested. The domme for me wants to own a man. If she wanted a woman she would go and get one of those.

I'd like to avoid cuckolding. The domme for me is pretty focused on her sub. She's getting pretty much everything she needs from him so she doesn't feel like she needs to go out and find a 'real man' to fuck. It very well could be that the man to who submits to her, whether by choice, or corrosion, is a pretty real man to everyone but her. Besides, one thing I've never understood: if you had someone who would pleasure you, whenever you want, however you want, and for as long as you want, why would you want to bother looking for someone else? I sure wouldn't. An exception to this might be if the sub is serving a couple. Then, of course, the domme is going to be involved with her significant other. She should still be very involved with her sub though. If the sub is just there to be the chief cook and bottle washer then I am not interested.

Not interested in extreme, or long tern, chastity. Should a domme control the frequency of her sub's orgasms? Of course. That, to me anyway, is at the heart of femdom. The sub should never be sure, at any given time, if he is going to be allowed an orgasm or not. Still, I just don't want to hear about weeks, or more, between orgasms. Even being denied for a week should only be very rare if at all. Perhaps part of an especially severe punishment.

I want no part of incest. I... just no. The one exception to this, and call me a hypocrite if you wish, but I'm ok with older aunt, or cousin, younger sub.

I prefer longer stories over those of just a couple thousand words. Character development is very important. I like the sexual aspects as much as the next guy but I want a story, not just a quick sexcapade.

If you've gotten this far and know of any stories that might fit most of these criteria, please drop me a line.

Location

It varies. Dallas TX, Durango CO, Chico CA

Gender

Male

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
1Followers
37Following
48My Comments

More About Me

Age

65

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Femdom, Bdsm (light On The Sm), Teasing And ???, Oral Servitude

Contact Member

Contact Femdomlover01 by clicking here.