What Love Really Means

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We locked eyes. She reached a hand down and tickled the back of my testicles. I growled as she trembled and with a sudden explosion my penis unleashed it's first stream of white milky hot ropy semen deep inside her belly. I convulsed again and again and two more powerful shots fired out from my dicktip. I felt faint with the pleasure, on the verge of blacking out as she rotated her hips in the midst of her orgasm and milked my tightened testicles with her hand, drawing out shot after shot. I must have spunked for a good sixty seconds all told.

She was screaming in pleasure, her eyes wide, but I could only see her little mouth moving. I could hear nothing. The world was blackness. I collapsed on top of her, burying my nose into her soft warm neck, the length of my veiny cock still buried to the hilt inside of her spasming walls, her gasping walls which clamped tighter again with each gasp of breath she took.

She was still so tight, even after all of this fucking. She was still so sweet and pretty. She was still my girl.

I could feel her arms around me, holding my back, and I wrapped mine around her too. She trembled a little bit and warm tears came out of her and dripped into my neck.

"I love you," she whispered, barely cognizant, holding me tight to her bosom, cradling me.

She didn't know it, but I was crying too.

12