What Mask?

Story Info
He fulfills her fantasy - or does he?
941 words
4.35
40.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees Bitch!"

"Oh please don't hurt me," was the reply from the girl on the sofa and then she giggled.

"Goddamn it Amy, if you're not going to take this seriously then how am I suppose to?"

"I'm sorry, it's just that you're not sounding very threatening."

Amy and Sam were into role playing, tonight it was a rape fantasy. It was not one of Amy's favorites but it got them off and that was the name of the game.

"Let's get a pizza and watch a movie and we'll come back to this later when you're into it a little more," Sam said halfheartedly as he dialed the number of the pizza shoppe. They were told that it would be two hours for delivery but if they wanted to come and get it, it would be quicker.

"I might as well pick it up," Sam said getting dressed, "we need some beer anyway."

"While you're out pick up some condoms," Amy yelled as Sam headed out the door.

Amy was laying on the sofa asleep when "someone" slipped a mask over her head.

"Freeze cunt, turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Amy did as she was told and felt the handcuffs click on her wrists. The mask blocked all light and had only an opening at the mouth.

"Oh, please don't hurt me," Amy pleaed using the line she had used eariler.

"Don't worry about that, we're going to have a good time."

Amy's "attacker" reached around her and started to stroke her breasts and squeeze her nipples causing Amy to moan.

"OHH, please stop," Amy whimpered, not really meaning it.

Amy's "attacker" just laughed and ripped the night shirt off of Amy exposing her firm tits and ripe flesh. The "Rapist" spun Amy around and forced her down on her knees.

"Now slut, you're going to suck my cock, and you better do a good job."

"O K," was Amy's weak reply.

Amy's "atttacker" unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard dick and shoved it at the hole in the mask poking Amy in the cheek.

"Not so hard," Amy begged, "I'll do what you want."

Amy started licking and nibbleing her way down the hard shaft. The "rapist" grabbed her head and started to feed his manhood into her mouth inch by inch. Slowly fucking Amy's mouth he worked his cock down Amy's throat feeling the tightness in his balls grow.

"Oh yeah you little cocksucker, you like this don't you?" The truth was Amy WAS getting turned on by this role playing. Her cunt was starting to drip with moisture.

"Get ready you whore, I'm going to cum and you better swallow it all," Amy's "rapist" raggedly told her.

The "rapist" grunted, thrusted deep into Amy's throat and unleashed a torrent of cum into her waiting mouth. Amy couldn't swallow fast enough and she gagged and coughed while cum dribbled down her chin. The "attacker" moaned and pumped a few more strokes.

"Not bad bitch, you did that well," Amy's "attacker" told her as he forced her back on the sofa.

"Ouch that hurts," "take the cuffs off and I'll behave, I promise," Amy scolded the "rapist".

"O K, but leave the mask on and do as you are told."

"Yes sir," came the meek reply from Amy.

"Strip your panties, I want to see your pussy," the "rapist" told Amy harshly.

Amy slid her thong down and sat back on the sofa. Her "attacker" forced her legs apart and felt the tightness and moistness of her pussy lips. Amy moaned as he pushed his fingers in and out of her cunt searching for and rubbing her clit. The "rapist" knelt in front of Amy and started to lick and suck her pussy juices. He licked faster and faster, forcing his tongue deeper and deeper.

"Yes, Yes," Amy yelled, "Suck my pussy, lick my clit, eat me you bastard."

The "rapist" drove Amy closer and closer to eruption. As Amy moaned and yipped and yelled, the "attacker" stood up and dropped his pants and rammed his throbbing member into Amy's sopping cunt. He thrashed wildly in and out of Amy's pussy as she clamped her vaginal muscles creating the friction that would put them over the top.

"Goddddd, I'mmm cummminnnggggg," Amy cried, "Keep fucking meeee!!!!!"

The "rapist" bucked harder and deeper as Amy let loose in a wave of multiple orgasms. The "attacker" fucked Amy faster and roared as he shot a jet of sperm deep in Amy's hot cunt. The "rapist" collasped on top of Amy and slowly stopped pumping as the his orgasm ebbed. He unsteadly got to his feet and wiped the cum off of his dick with Amy's ruined nightsirt and placed it back in his pants. As he tweaked Amy's nipple she moaned and shivered.

"Stay right there for ten minutes and keep your eyes shut," the "attacker" told Amy as he roughly grabbed the mask off of Amy's head.

Again the only reply was a weak "O K."

The "rapist" ran out the door and Amy slumped down and sighed contently.

"That was really different," Amy thought. "Sam really outdid himself this time." It was then she realized that they had had sex without a comdom.

She was still doing a slow burn when Sam came in the door with the pizza and beer.

"Sam, you asshole, you know that we shouldn't have sex with out a condom." Then she smiled and said, "I really liked what you did with the mask though."

With a puzzled look, all Sam could say was,

"What mask?"