What Money Can't Buy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see that the desert is served already," she joked.

We ate our pizzas, eating each other with our gazes at the same time.

"Do you enjoy going to the Sauna?" I asked.

"Depends on the company," she replied. I took that for a yes, so I went in to switch it on.

As I returned she was nude. Her beautiful tits were staring at me. I stripped, thus exposing my enormous erection. She smiled happily.

"I love it," she just said. She came over to me, and then pushed me gently to a chair. I sat down. She straddled me helping my "one-pounder" into her absolutely moist cunt. She rode me gently while kissing me tenderly. I took both her breasts into my hands and massaged them gently. Meanwhile she started to caress her clit. This went on for about ten minutes. It was absolutely wonderful. Then I came, and soon after she did the same. We then went via the showers to take a bath in the pool. All the time I was fully erect, in spite of the resent ejaculation. Amy was showing just the right attention to this, showing her appreciation. We swam for a while. We embraced and then we fucked in the pool. This time, before I came, I pulled out. I disentangled and got out of the water. She followed. I went for the sauna. She followed. The sauna wasn't actually warm enough yet, but we sat on the bench savoring each other with our eyes. Her nipples were very protruding as was my member.

"What would your parents say, if they knew about this?" I asked.

"I don't actually know. Dad said today that they liked you very much. But that of course is a different thing," she replied. "One thing at a time, though," she added.

We took a shower washing each other's genitals, then the rest with soap, then again the genitals. We dried each other. We went to the adjacent cozy room with its fireplace. I threw in some logs and lighted them with a match. We sat down on the wide easy chair, side by side. We caressed each other's genitals. At the same time, by holding my left arm around her, I was able to caress her breast. I played with her nipple. I played with her clit. She played with my deep purple dick. I was enthralled. So was she. Then she rolled on top of me. She let my pole find its way into her fabulous vagina. She made wave-like moves. My dick sank into her, deep down, and then it came almost out again. My glands just stayed inside her adorable cunt. I was on the verge of coming for a long time. I licked her breasts. I made soft small biting of her nipples. We were both filled with luster. We were horny. Finally I exploded into her. She came down on my face and started to kiss me. Our tongues explored the mouths of each other. We embraced; the embracing was of mutual well being, of mutual trust, of mutual enjoyment. She again lay down beside me and we watched the fire making love with the wood.

My tool had softened. I declared that I would bring us some beer, which I fetched from the fridge. We drank straight from the bottles.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"I have a fantastic feeling. You are a wonderful man. I have never had a similar feeling of well being before. There is nothing disturbing me in this relationship, not even your outrageous age," she added with a soft giggle.

I put on some music. I chose my favorite, the 2nd Piano-symphony of Rachmaninov, with the nice start: Thomb ------ thomb ----- thomb --- di - di - di - dam- dam- dada....

I sat down beside Amy and sipped on my beer bottle. We listened in silence for a while. Amy put her hand on my prick, which at once started to increase in size.

"I wish this could go on for ever," she said. "Beautiful music," she added.

"It can, I don't see why not," I said. Then we listened in silence again. I looked at her. She was lying back in a very relaxed pose. Her eyes were closed. In one hand she held her bottle of beer, in the other my absolutely erect dick. She made small and soft massaging moves in tact with the music. I realized that I now suddenly loved the music better than ever before. Our bottles were empty. We placed them on the floor. Amy rolled over me. Without needing any help from our hands, she thread herself on my enormous pole. We made soft love, loving love, this time without horny overtones. We kissed. We smiled looking at each other deep in our eyes. Her cunt felt absolutely marvelous around we throbbing cock. I grabbed her buttocks, massaging them gently. Then I brought one finger to her ass hole. I played at the entrance. She just continued her wonderful fucking. My fingertip penetrated her ass ring. She moaned. I inserted my finger a little deeper. She moaned again. I moved my finger back and forth also in tact with the music. She stopped kissing me.

"You are the first one allowed in that place," she informed me. "It feels so good."

I continued finger-fucking her ass. Soon she came, so did I.

We lay still. I removed my finger. She lifted her chest and I was able to kiss her breasts, to suck on her nipples. She put down her head on my shoulder. We listened to the music. My still hard cock was lingering in her wonderful cunt. We didn't say a word. The music ended. We still both were quiet. I realized that she had fallen to sleep. I didn't move. We lay there together for some twenty minutes. Then she stirred. I heard and felt how she started to laugh.

"Sorry, Charles, that wasn't very polite of me. These two days have been so exhausting. As I yesterday evening realized that I as falling in love with you, I got nervous. How would you react if I made a pass at you? What if you didn't find me attractive enough? The situation was so thrilling, that I got quite exhausted. Even after our nightly adventure at my place, I wasn't sure where I had you. Could you be a buster who only took advantage of a young lady being horny? I didn't think so though, but of course you never could know for sure. So, all this day, I have been quite nervous. Now I feel relaxed, so relaxed that I dozed off."

I kissed her on her forehead. I hugged her.

"I have gone through exactly the same the passed 24 hours. Leaving my wife and Cindy out of this, you are the most wonderful person I have ever met. You are witty, you are intelligent, you look intelligent, you are beautiful, you are sexy, your body is exquisite and you are absolutely adorable. At some point, yesterday, I realized that I had fallen in love with you. But I though I was crazy. Being so much older than you, I never thought this would lead to anything. I was actually very unhappy, as I lay awake at home last night. I never could fancy that you would have such a view on a relationship between two people of such a different age. At work this morning I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I was thinking only about you. Now I feel better. I have reasons to believe that this might lead to something. What I find quite amazing is that I dare tell you all this. But what you just told me seemed to come from your honest heart. That brings trust between us. I love you," I finished.

"I love you too," Amy said. We lay still for a while. My hard pole was still embedded in her warm and lovely vagina. After a while;

"I'm hungry," I said. "So am I," she agreed.

We disentangled and went to the kitchen. I made some warm sandwiches with cooked mushroom in cream. Meanwhile Amy brought in the stuff from the table on the terrace where we had had the pizzas. We ate in the kitchen. I enjoyed watching her marvelous tits. Amy followed my gaze.

"They aren't bad, are they," she asked with a smile. "And they are natural, if you happen to wonder," she added with a giggle, her lovely giggle. My member was hitting the roof, so it felt.

After the 'super', we walked around on the ground floor, sipping on our wines. She looked at my books in the library and she looked at the flowers. Her nipples seemed erect all the time. From time to time she passed a glance over my throbbing dick, then smiled. I felt proud of what I had there protruding from my abdomen. Actually it was a good feeling to have a erection even without using it in any particular way, all the time.

We went outdoors, we approached the pool. I was glad to see that Amy headed for the shower before she jumped into the warm and soft water. I did the same. I appreciate hygiene. We swam around for a while. Then Amy came to me.

"If you are still erect, you are a marvel," she said. I was a marvel.

Standing in the lower end of the pool, we fucked. This time we fucked with luster.

The water was up to our necks. She was floating most of the time, hanging on my piece of rock inserted into her hungry cunt. As I came, we started to kiss. I was in heaven. Afterwards we went into the house. Amy led the way to the dining room.

She climbed up on the large table lying on her back.

"Don't touch me, nor your fantastic dick," she suggested. "Walk around the table," she added.

I did as ordered. She started to massage her breasts. My dick was absolutely rock hard. Slowly I walked around the table, round after round. Amy spread her legs. As I passed her lower parts I could see her cunt fully exposed. I could also see her erect clit standing up in her cleavage. Now she started to softly caress her cunt. She slowly massaged her clit. I was totally enthralled. It felt as if the content of my dick was about to explode out of its skin. She inserted a couple of fingers into her cunt. She finger-fucked her self. I had stopped walking. I stood there watching this most beautiful scene. All the time she had been following me with her gaze, trying to figure out my reactions. Obviously she was satisfied with what she saw.

"I feel horny, how about you, love?" she asked.

"You make me absolutely crazy," was all I could say.

I had difficulties not to touch my cock, but an order is an order.

I was amazed of the line her breasts made in spite of the fact that she was lying on her back. They didn't flat down about her chest. They maintained a beautiful mount figure. I had a small version of the Alps on my table. Nowhere did she have the slightest excess-fat, her body was absolutely perfect. Now she started to come.

"I love you," she cried in a soft but husky voice. This was too much for me. I came as well, shooting my cum over the table, over Amy. I was ridiculed. How was this possible? I hadn't even touched my rod. Without any physical stimulation, it just went off. Marvelous.

"That was beautiful," Amy commented climbing down from the table.

"This has been a fantasy of mine for many years, I'm so glad that I could finally try it out," she explained. "It worked!!" she added. We embraced standing by the table. I was still rock hard. My rod was automatically trying to find its way into her dripping cunt. Amy lifted herself up by hanging from my shoulders, and then she descended, her cunt gripping around my proud ness. She carefully rocked, back and forth, not to put me off balance. We both came. I never had thought that I could manage this act. Obviously everything was possible with Amy.

"The tablecloth needs washing," she declared letting herself down to the floor, off the hook.

"You think about everything," I laughed kissing her on her mouth.

We went to have a shower. We sat in the, by now very hot, Sauna for a while.

We returned to the pool and swam for a while. Then again in the house, we changed the tablecloth to a new one. After that Amy looked at me inquiringly.

"What," I asked.

"Aren't you going to invite me to your bedroom?" she asked. "I'm quite tired."

"Of course," I said. We closed the doors. We climbed the stairs. We came to my bedroom. It was a large one. In one of the corners there was a combined shower and Jacuzzi- area without any separating walls. In this wet area I had two cozy chairs with waterproof cloth covering. There was a small table and a fridge. On a shelf there were glasses, both for wine and for beer. Amy took all this in, including the large king-size bed. The doors leading to the wardrobes had been left open. She could see my suits and clothes hanging there in neat rows. She also noticed that there were similar wardrobes crying out with emptiness. I didn't try to guess what kind of thoughts this awoke in her. I went and closed the doors. I returned to her, my gorgeous manhood pointing at her.

"This is a fantastic room. I hope I'm invited here anew, but tonight I'd prefer to settle for the bed, if you don't mind. I'm really quite exhausted."

"That's fine with me. I'm really quite tired too," I said lying down on the left side of the bed.

Without any hesitancy, Amy took a position above me, a 69-position, and started to suck on my almost blue and stone hard dick. She slowly descended her cunt to my mouth. I started to lick. I tried to stick my tongue into her as deeply as I could. The taste was marvelous. Then again I licked and sucked on her clit. She was massaging my shaft with one of her hands, while licking and sucking on my cock.

Then she came, this time with some convulsions. One minute later I came, shooting my load into her mouth. She gagged a little but then swallowed most of it. She then resolutely turned around, pulling the guilt over us. She took her place very close to me, her shoulder in my armpit, her head on my shoulder.

"Good night, see you," she said and was asleep before I had time to answer.

I lay awake for a while feeling very happy. Then I dozed off.

Sometime in the morning hours I woke up. I could hear the birds singing. I could feel Amy sucking on my erect dick. She climbed up and straddled me, inserting the pole into her lovely cunt. It was well lubricated. She rode me until we both came. Without a word she rolled off me, took the same position we had had before falling to sleep.

"Just wanted to check, that this all was true," she explained and fell to sleep.

In the morning after breakfast we decided to go down to the marina. On the way we went to her house. She changed into suitable clothes and then we were on our way again.

By my boats we sat down outside a small restaurant and had some coffee.

"What do you prefer, the motor-yacht or the sailing-yacht?" I asked her. The sun was poring down.

She looked at the boats being offered to her. Then she decided.

"Perhaps the motor-one this time, we don't want too much work today, do we?"

We went on board and started out of the marina. One mile out we were quite alone; boats could be seen only quite far away.

We stripped. We were driving from the upper deck, shadowed from the sun by the sunroof. Amy bent down and made one lick on my prick. It came to life. Then she sat down straddling my lap. My rock hard pole found its way into her love-box.

We were both facing forwards. She took hold of the wheel, I took hold of her tits, and so we drew out to sea.

Depending on the feedback, this might be continued.

12