What Once Was Innocent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larissa exploded in tears. She quickly bowed her face into her hands, sobbing loudly. Garrett reached for her, but Makayla shooed him away. They both sat as she eventually regained her composure, somewhat.

Through sniffles and wiping her eyes, Larissa began. "He doesn't exist anymore," she whispered silently. "The man that came that close died when I was 22. He never saw me graduate college or gave me away at my wedding. He never even got to meet the man I married. I think, if he had, my father could have seen straight through him, and I might have ended up with someone much like you father, Kayla. My father was all those things. He had faults, sure, like anyone else. But he left me. He left me alone to fend for myself. To make horrible decisions and see no way out of them." She flashed a fake smile, feeling so uncomfortable for unloading such personal feelings to them.

Garrett slid across the couch and hugged Larissa tightly. She dropped her head on his chest, sobbing again. Makayla crawled across the oriental rug until she nestled up against Larissa's legs. She placed her arms, folded, across Larissa's thighs, letting her chin come to rest on them as she lovingly stared at Larissa.

Larissa smiled at the welcome show of affection from both of them. She ran her fingertips through Makayla's silky locks and held Garrett's hand. "You know, if I had ever had any children, I'd want them to be exactly like you, Kayla. I'm sorry for butting in where I shouldn't have. Now that I've heard how you feel, I will say that I'm still disturbed at what I saw. That's definitely not something anyone would be used to seeing. But I will say that I can honestly see how you would be so attracted to such a man. Not only does he instill all of the things you've said about him, but he is a very beautiful man. Any woman, with any sense about her, would realize that and never let him go. It's just a shame that he's so much older then you, not to mention he's your father."

Makayla scanned up Larissa's legs, admiring how cute she looked in the over-sized dress shirt. It was her father's. "Do I sense an air of jealousy, Larissa?" Makayla smiled.

"I can say now, without any reservations that I have been attracted to your father since I first met him. I thought about how sad it was that such a man would give his life away to such a woman. I could see the selfishness in her. I have always had a deep respect for you because of how you've given your life to keep your daughter happy," she said, looking at Garrett. "So, yes, I guess I am jealous. I thought Liam was such a man. I knew I was lying to myself."

"So, have you ever had sexual thoughts about my daddy?" Makayla hoped she could lighten the mood.

"Okay, that's a little too personal for now, sweetheart." Garrett chided her.

"It's okay, Garrett. Your daughter has been more then honest with me, and from the looks of it, you've learned something about her too." She paused, collecting her words carefully. "Yes. I have thought of being with your father. But, then again, I'm not exactly what you would call normal, now am I, Kayla?"

"You're normal. Maybe just a bit kinky or giving of yourself, but you're normal," Makayla laughed.

"So, was that the first time anything has ever happened between you two? Knowing the story now, I'm very intrigued. Maybe even a little turned on."

Garrett decided he could feel comfortable enough with the situation to answer the question. "No, that wasn't the first time. It has progressed for about a year now. And no, we have not had sex, if that's what you're thinking." Garrett realized he was still nervous about his admission.

"But I really want him to, Larissa. I don't need to even think about it. I've wanted it forever. All of the things I've told you about my daddy, I knew from long ago. I could see no other person on Earth that I would rather give my innocence to."

"Innocence? You mean...? As gorgeous as you are, you've never...? Ever even...?

"Nope. Never. I've always wanted him to be my first. I knew anyone else would be lesser, in all respects. I've never so much as even sucked another guy's dick. I knew he would treat me right and do it perfectly. Gently."

"Well, I will say I wish I was as smart as you are, at you're age. Maybe not in the sense that I wanted my... um, dad to do it, but I was stupid. As all young girls are, I gave it away without thought." Larissa close her eyes for a moment and open them, glancing at the both of them, then both to Makayla. "I apologize, but all this talk about virginity and such, is really starting to work me up." She laughed.

"Oooh, maybe Larissa has some needs that need to be taken care of." Makayla smiled at her father as she began running her fingers slowly up Larissa's thighs. She stopped, looking Larissa in the eyes, in her sexy, little way.

"God, Makayla, if you weren't you're father's daughter..." Larissa bit her lip and moaned lightly.

"Continue? Maybe that doesn't matter. Ever thought about that?" Makayla teased her. She slowly leaned her head toward Larissa, and lightly ran her tongue only a few inches along the inside of Larissa's tightly closed legs; never taking her eyes off of Larissa's.

"Oh my God!" Larissa's legs automatically parted, slightly. "Garrett, I can see how it could be so hard to resist her!"

"Are you not going to finish what you were saying? About if I weren't his daughter?" Makalya peeked between Larissa's legs. She smiled slightly at the bottom of the shirt as it split along the button seam, to reveal just a small hint of the nakedness underneath.

"Let's just say I would love for you to continue, and leave it at that." She turned to Garrett, but still spoke to Makayla. "You've got to be this sexiest girl I've ever laid eyes on."

"You know, Daddy has mentioned how unbelievably sexy he thinks it would be to see his little girl licking another girl's sweet, little pussy." Makayla licked her lips and stood softly. She ran her fingertip along Larissa's thigh. "Did you know she's shaved, Daddy?" Makayla slowly inched her finger up Larissa's leg and gently lifted the bulky shirt for her father to see.

Garrett excitedly watched as his daughter revealed the older woman's bareness to him. "Not shaved, honey. She had laser hair removal." Garrett grinned.

"And just how would you know that, Daddy?" Makayla showed a face of contempt towards him. "You know how jealous I get?"

"It was an accident, sugar." Garrett frowned.

"Sure it was, Daddy."

_________________________________

Makayla came down the stairs and ventured into the kitchen. The smell was incredible. "Hey, you guys, that smells wonderful, Larissa."

"Good morning," both Garrett and Larissa turned to greet her and welcome her to the table.

Larissa was just finished cooking the eggs and Garrett was drinking a steamy cup of coffee. Larissa's mouth dropped as she caught sight of the young beauty, prancing across the kitchen to the refrigerator.

"My Lord, Garrett! Does she always roam around the house like that?"

Makayla was bent over, looking in the fridge, as Garrett peered over the steam of his coffee cup. Makalya had a thin, pink thong stretched tightly across her perfect, little ass. Both buttocks stood properly facing them and her legs tightened from the search for orange juice.

"Sometimes in less," Garrett answered. "At least she wearing panties that you can't see through this morning."

Both of them watched as Makayla rose and turned to face them with the carton of orange juice in hand. Her breasts were stuffed into a skin-tight, spaghetti-strapped top, that showed her smooth stomach completely.

"If I were eighteen again," Larissa said lightly as she sat the plate on the table in front of Garrett.

Makayla sat beside her father. "Mmmm that looks delicious! Daddy, when was the last time you saw breakfast on the table, that you didn't cook yourself?" Makayla's nipples poked through the thin material of her top.

"Um, can't say I remember sweetie." Garrett smiled as he popped an entire piece of bacon in his mouth.

Larissa jumped up from her chair to grab some napkins.

"Looks like my Daddy's shirt is getting more wear then normal," Makayla snickered.

Larissa turned to the comment. "I can't exactly say I was prepared for being here this long. Does it bother you? I had planned on going out today to buy a few things. Maybe I should pick up some pajamas." Larissa handed Makayla a napkin.

"No, it's okay. Really. I have plenty of clothes, if you want to borrow anything. You look about my size."

"Ha! I wish! I couldn't fill one of your bra cups with both of my tits!" Larissa laughed as she looked down at the massive amount of cleavage pouring out of the teenagers top.

"Oh come on! I'm not that huge! I meant, like, panties and shorts and tops and all." Makayla brought the fork full of eggs to her lips, looking up at Larissa.

"Yeah, I can just imagine how I'd feel wearing an eighteen year olds panties."

"Oh, I forgot. Old women wear granny panties." Makayla laughed as she chewed.

"Watch it! I'm not that much older then you."

The all ate slowly, enjoying each others company. They discussed the situation with Rebecca and Liam and what they were going to do, and how they felt. Makayla rose and sat her glass and plate in the sink.

"Those aren't gonna wash themselves," Garrett teased. Larissa and he both admired her half-naked form from behind.

"But Daddy, I have to go shopping today. I still have to get ready. You know school starts soon. Plus, you don't want your little girl getting all wet do you?" Makayla pulled the sprayer from the sink, holding it up towards her breasts.

"What a tease!" Larissa stood to walk her plate to the sink as well. "Garrett, you have quite a handful, here. You should help your father out. He does a lot for you, you know?"

"Hey, I help my Daddy out! And so what if I'm a tease? At least I'm a tease that pleases." Makayla ran her hands up her stomach and firmly squeezed her breasts in her hands. "Handful? More like two!"

Larissa quickly grabbed the sprayer, cut the water on and showered Makayla in warm water.

"Oh my god! You bitch!" Makayla fought with Larissa over the sprayer, as Garrett laughed harder then he had in a long time. After the fun was over, both Larissa and Makayla laughed and looked at the damage.

"Well you said you needed to get ready. I assumed that meant you needed a shower. Plus, that's what you do to a dog in heat!" Larissa chuckled as she sprayed Makayla's chest one last time. "I didn't mean help him out with his erections. I meant around the house."

"Well this is certainly not helping me out with my erection," Garrett chimed in. Both the girls turned to look at him, then down at each others saturated clothes. They both looked at each other, with devilish stares. Quickly, Larissa turned the spray nozzle towards Garrett and pulled the trigger.

"Hey cut it out! I'm ready for work!" Garrett slid back in his chair, hoping to dodge the water.

"Down boy!" Larissa laughed, as she replaced the nozzle back to the sink.

Makayla tip-toed around the table and lightly sat her firm, little ass on her father's lap. She melted her ass into his crotch, sitting sideways, with her long, tan legs crossed. Larissa stood and watched, oddly interested.

"I hope you have a great day at work, Daddy. Don't let that slut, Natalie, tease you today. Look at what you have waiting for you at home." She turned and winked at Larissa, then back to him.

Larissa watched as Garrett lightly ran his hand up and down his daughter's slippery thigh. Garrett peeked down and stole a look at his beautiful daughter's drenched top. He could make out her hard, perky nipples digging into the fabric. Larissa interrupted, as she sat back down at the table. Garrett looked at her uncomfortably.

"No, don't mind me. Looks like you need a little father/daughter time. By all means, show him what he has waiting on him at home." Larissa smiled. "Act like I'm not even here."

Makayla turned to see Larissa's approving nod. She lifted her leg high, bringing it around the other side of Garrett's hip, and firmly repositioned her ass against him. She slowly gyrated her hips, feeling him grow beneath her. She lightly kissed her father.

Larissa stared as Makayla's lips opened from the kiss. She watch the young temptress slowly wiggle her tongue across her father's lips. She felt such a rush of sexual tension, in her body, watching the forbidden kiss. She sensed Garrett still seemed a bit nervous, but welcomed his daughter's tongue into his mouth, as they both fell deeper into the kiss. She felt her tongue begin to play with her own lips, as Garrett's hands slowly slid around his young daughter's perfect ass. He squeezed tightly, pulling her body harder against his. Makayla moaned quietly, feeling his hardness press against her thinly-covered pussy. She pulled away from him slightly, acknowledging that some one was watching them still.

Makayla rose, stepped around Garrett's side, and gently kissed him on the forehead. She had his full attention. She always did. Makayla's lips pouted as her fingers dragged up her bare stomach. She dug her fingertips under the bottom of the top and slowly peeled it higher, teasingly revealing small amounts of her breasts. She watched the delight on her father's face, then quickly looked at Larissa. Larissa was entranced as well.

Makayla lifted her top up over her head, letting her large, firm breasts sway from the release. Larissa gasped unknowingly. Makayla began seductively touching her breasts, pushing them together and letting them jiggle as she let them go. "This is what's waiting on you when you get home, Daddy." She bent over again, and kissed him on the cheek. "Have a good day, Daddy."

Garrett followed his daughter's sultry form as she walked towards Larissa. Makayla could see the desire on her guest's face, as Larissa looked her up and down as she approached. Makayla stood directly in front of Larissa, pressing herself between Lariss's tightly closed legs; forcing her to open them. Makayla let her take in her fantastic, tight, young body, then turned with her back facing her. Makayla slowly inched the dripping wet thong down her hips. She watched her father's expression as she let the panties fall around her ankles. He was stunned.

Makayla stepped out of the panties. She bent over, in front of Larissa, sure that her naked ass was only a few feet from her face. She picked up the panties, arching her back hard, to give the slightly older woman a nice view of her immaculate pussy. Makayla turned to face Larissa, letting her tiny panties dangle from her fingertip.

"Try these on and see if they fit." Makayla waited for Larissa to accept them, but Larissa was too busy being awestruck; looking at the young goddesses nakedness. Makayla dropped the panties on Larissa's leg, bringing her out of her concentration. "Wanna go shopping with me? I'll let you in the dressing room." Makayla laughed like a child, as Larissa slowly came out with the answer.

"Sure. Sounds like fun. Just us girls." Larissa was blushing.

Makayla leaned down and whispered into Larissa's ear; her breasts brushing against Larissa's shoulder. She knew her father was watching. She wiggled her ass for him to see, making sure her innocence was easily displayed for his enjoyment. She turned and looked at him, her eyes full of mischief, then turned back to Larissa's ear.

"I want to thank you for all that you're doing, Larissa."

To hear her name being whispered by this young, naked, perfection of a girl, sent shivers down her body. "Larissa." The sound of her sweet voice excited her to the very core.

"You don't know how long it has been since I've heard him laugh. He deserves better then my mother. Just as he would be of me, I am very protective of him. I wouldn't let just any woman sleep in his bed. Thank you for helping us through this and making it a little easier, Larissa."

Again, her name being spoken by such perfection. Larissa oozed onto the hard, wooden seat of the chair. Makayla leaned down to face Larissa. Larissa quickly peeked down at the teenager's huge globes, dangling in front of her. She looked at Makayla in her beautiful, glassy eyes. Makayla leaned in and lightly kissed Larissa on the lips. She pulled back enough to focus on Larissa's eyes once more.

"Thank you, Larissa." Makayla laid her hand high on Larissa's thigh, using it for stability. Larissa could feel the fire between her legs, as she felt the contact. Again, Makayla leaned in closer and lightly pressed her lips against Larissa's. She felt Larissa sigh as she barely traced her lips with the very tip of her tongue. Makayla slowly rose, never breaking eye contact. "I'm going to go get ready."

Garrett sat flooded in lusty imagery as his daughter walked past him.

"See ya in a few hours, Daddy."

Garrett's eyes locked with Larissa's. He watched her close her eyes, obviously reveling in the moment. He could see the sheer lust in her face and body. Her legs were still opened, slightly. His dress shirt parted between her legs. He felt his cock pulse as he looked at his daughter's panties still laying on Larissa's bare thigh. How could such a young girl know exactly what turned people on?

___________________________________

Garrett sat in his office chair replaying the events that had happened only a few hours prior. Natalie had strolled into his office a few times, handing him various things to be checked and approved. There was obviously a thick cloud around them now. The flirtations were one thing, but after what took place between them, only two nights before, things definitely weren't the same.

He had taken the previous day off, to deal with his cheating and hospitalized wife, and also that little thing about Larissa catching him and his daughter in such an embarrassing situation. As he entered his office, he noticed a card lying on his desk. It was from Natalie:

"Mr. Conner, I'm incredibly sorry about your wife. I know that you love her very much and I should have handled things a little differently. I wish only the best for her. I hope she stays strong and pulls through okay. I know this must all be so difficult for you and I would like to personally apologize for my actions. I know how it must have looked for you daughter to see me show up at the hospital like that. I hope I didn't come between you two. Please take care and know that I am here for you. Whatever you need, you can count on me.

Sincerely, Natalie

Garrett cringed at the letter. He knew Natalie for what she was now. A manipulative little slut. He laughed, to himself, about her fake apology and how she hoped she hadn't come between him and Makayla. He knew she wanted nothing more then to come between them. Natalie obviously didn't know he had admitted what had happened between them, and that Makayla had all but told him that he could do whatever he wanted.

He had no clue what his daughter and Natalie's feud was all about, but he did know a liar when he saw one. And she worked for him.

But still, his mind quickly recalled the escapade between him, Natalie, and Brittany. He visualized the sight of Natalie, licking the tiny girl's pussy, and how she spoke to him as she did it. How she teased him and beckoned him to come closer. He envisioned Natalie, hovering over him, with her legs spread so far apart. His dick, the only thing connected to her, as she slammed herself down onto it. How her perfectly fit physique undulated on top of him. How tight Brittany's young pussy had been. And how cute, yet undeniably sexy, she looked trying to fit his cock inside her. The thoughts ran rampant through his mind.

Natalie draped herself over the front of his desk, assuming the position that gave Garrett the best view, in the mirror. He shook himself out of the recollection, trying desperately to keep from looking directly at her.