What Once Was Innocent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, what a pretty, little pussy on you Larissa. Turn around and let me see your tiny ass." Makayla began circling her clit as Larissa turned. "Oh my God, that is precious, Larissa! What a sexy, little ass!"

Larissa looked at herself in the mirror. She knew she was hot. But years of being controlled and mind-fucked left her feeling insecure with her appearance. She bent over slowly, to give Makayla a nice view of her pussy, then stood and faced her, still a bit shy.

Makayla slowly eased her finger out of her vagina, and lifted it up to motion her naked friend closer. Her juices rolled down her finger as she beckoned. Larissa silently tip-toed closer until her knees pressed against the bench, in front of Makayla. Makayla leaned forward, her eyes locked on Larissa's silky, cunt. Her hand extended out to Larissa's stomach, slowly working her way down. "Holy shit that's smooth!" she exclaimed as her fingers explored her permanently hairless pubic area. She looked up into Larissa's wanting eyes, "I've got to get that done!" Larissa merely smiled softly. She had reached a level of arousal that left her completely relaxed. Too excited to communicate.

Makayla sat up even more, still spreading her legs wildly, and slowly tucked one, thin finger inside her older friend's dripping pussy.

"Oh... my... God!" is all Larissa could muster. "I don't think I've ever been so wet in my entire life!"

"I'd have to agree. You're dripping all over the place. Here, stand up above me." Makayla indicated where she wanted Larissa to place her feet. Larissa stood above, with her legs on either side of Makayla, as Makayla slumped down far on the bench. Makayla exhaled loudly, seeing Larissa's perfectly smooth pussy directly above her. "It's so pretty, Larissa," Makayla sighed as she raised her hand closer. Larissa's thin lips glistened from the wetness, tiny beads of clear juice threatened to drip. Makayla spread Larissa's tender lips apart with one hand as she guided two, slender fingers deep inside the woman's void. Larissa's caught herself yelp loudly, laughing as she realized just how loud it actually was.

Makayla gently probed her fingers in and out of Larissa's tightened pussy, making small circles against her clit with her thumb. She trembled as she felt the hard, little button rolling with the pressure of the thumb. Makayla's excitement was overwhelming, seeing such a beautiful, naked body hovering above her. Seeing a pretty woman, several years older then her, spread wide to gladly receive her pleasure. She began stroking her own pussy as she watched her dainty fingers plunging deep inside her moaning friend. Makayla found it to be too much, watching Larissa's sweet juices trickle down her arm. She slowly removed her hand, much to Larissa's dismay, and lifted herself closer. Larissa looked down her quivering, naked body to see Makayla's beautiful, angelic eyes, staring back at her. Her long, dark hair looked so magnificent dangling across her back. Larissa watched intently as Makayla's pouty lips opened and disappeared between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" Larissa panted loudly as she felt the young girl's soft, full lips sucking on her pussy for the first time. She felt the pressure of Makayla's wet, little, slithery tongue as it pierced between her burning lips. She gasped as Makayla's eyes gently closed, hoping it was an indication that she liked how she tasted. Larissa threw her head back, compulsively, as Makayla's eyes seductively opened again, staring at her. Slowly. Full of lust. Larissa thrust her pelvis forward, reaching for the bar above to steady herself. She drove her hot, little cunt into Makayla's face, now being able to see Makayla's mouth and tongue as they satisfied her. She moaned desperately as Makayla drove her tiny, pink tongue inside her, feeling it flick rapidly. She turned to the adjacent mirror and cried out as the most beautiful creature she had ever seen dragged her long tongue up through the folds until she firmly flicked her tongue against her swollen clit. Her wonderful lips sucked it into her mouth. She twisted her neck to the mirror behind her, loudly whispering "YES! YES! YEEESSSS!" as she gazed. Makayla's legs were still spread so far. Larissa could see her feverishly rubbing her clit. She could see Makayla's gorgeous, huge tits pressed between her own thighs and her own sexy, tight little ass clenched as hard as she could. She could see Makayla's chin moving back and forth and her thin tongue dipping deep inside her, over and over. She watched as Makayla's thin, spread fingers traveled up the back of her thigh.

Larissa held her breath as the sensation overtook her. As soon as she saw Makayla's petite hand cup her ass cheek, she exploded. Makayla dug her nails hard into Larissa's firm ass, sucking her clit as hard as she could. Larissa rocked frantically. Her body convulsed on her young lover's tongue. She felt an uncontrollable urge as it forced its way out of her. Larissa began violently squirting all over Makayla's face. At first she was horrified. But only for a second. Makayla opened her mouth, even though the wayward spray was drenching her entire face. Slowly, Larissa's body began to quiet. Makayla held tightly to her hips as she lowered herself down. She collapsed in the floor, breathing so heavily.

Makayla rose, Larissa's sex dripping off her face; down her body. She looked at herself in the mirror and laughed.

"I'm... so... sorry..." Larissa panted.

"For what? That was incredible!" Makayla rested back against the wall, still tracing her pussy up and down.

"Is everything okay in here? Is someone in there?" A call came from behind the wooden door. Immediately Larissa jumped to her feet and searched for her clothes.

"Every thing's fine." Makayla refused to move.

"Customers said they heard a lot of noise coming from in here. You sure everything is fine?"

"Yes, it's fine. Thanks though." Makayla laughed at the shock on Larissa's face. "What are you worried for? I'm the one with your cum all over my face." Makayla laughed again as she grabbed a new shirt and wiped herself off.

"Let's get the hell out of here, Makayla!" Larissa was stabbing her legs into the jeans.

"Okay, but your buying that skirt."

"Deal. And I'm buying you one too!" Larissa stepped closer to her young satisfier. "God that was incredible. I honestly don't know if I've ever came so hard." She questioned Makayla's pitiful look. She was still sitting, legs spread wide, playing with herself. It finally came to Larissa. Her mind had obviously left her before.

She knelt between Makayla's legs, looking at her sadly. "Does the little girl want her sweet, pretty pussy licked?" She smiled.

"Now you're finally getting into it." Makayla tasted herself on her fingers.

"I told you, I'm shy about this sort of thing. But what baby wants, baby gets." Larissa crept closer.

Makayla smiled as Larissa's face drew near. She looked at Larissa's wanting stare. Staring between her opened legs.

"God, your pussy is perfect. How could anything be so completely beautiful?" Larissa pressed her lips against Makayla's soft pussy. She slowly dragged her tongue up it's entire length, making Makayla exhale forcefully. "You taste so incredibly sweet, Makayla." Larissa slowly stabbed her sharpened tongue into the tiny perfection. She swirled her tongue inside, tasting her. Craving her taste. She pulled back, watching a single finger gently melt inside. She tenderly fingered her tightness, as she began flicking her clit with her tongue. Again, she pulled back, obviously enamored with the sight of the virgin pussy. "My God, even your little ass hole is perfect! Look at that! This just isn't even fair." Larissa gently raked her tongue across the immaculate little hole, bringing a girlish whimper from Makayla.

"Oh, you like that, huh? You like having your perfect, little ass hole licked?" Larissa forced the tip of her tongue just barely inside.

"Mmmmhmmm," Makayla responded quietly.

"It's no wonder your own father wants to fuck you so bad. I haven't even found a freckle. Not even a mole on your entire body! You're absolute perfection in every way. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were an angel, or something." Larissa began licking the sweet, teenage pussy again. The sounds of her wetness filled the small room.

"I want to fuck him even more," Makayla whispered.

"Mmmm, you know the more I think about it, the more it turns me on. You're father is gorgeous. And so are you. It would only be natural for you two to fuck each other. He deserves to have the virginity of something he is partly responsible for making. Something so unbelievably beautiful." Larissa lapped at her oozing opening.

"Oh yes! I can't wait until he finally decides to fuck me. I'm so ready!" Makayla wiggled in delight at the thought.

"I know what you mean. I've wanted to fuck him for quite a while now, myself."

The revelation cut through the wonderful sensation, much to the disappointment of Makayla. "Um, what?" Makayla stiffened, sliding up on the bench.

"I thought I made that clear yesterday. I've thought about him in that way before."

"You never said that you WANT of fucking him." Makayla felt the jealousy rising inside her.

"I thought I did. Is that a problem?"

"Of course it is! You just told me you want to fuck my daddy and you're eating me out? Talk about abnormal!" Makayla stood, locating her bra.

"I'm sorry if I offended you. I thought you knew. I just assumed you could tell. You father is a wonderful man and completely gorgeous." Larissa felt the apology to be overkill. She didn't need to apologize. She was a grown woman. This seemed a little juvenile for her.

"I know he is. I see him every day. And don't get me wrong, you are wonderful yourself. But I guess my mind skips ahead. I just saw you marrying my daddy and you and we just went all lezbo on each other. Just seems a little creepy." Makayla peeled her tight top down and slipped on her flip-flops.

"I can see where you're coming from, in a way. Makayla, I'm not your mother, nor would I ever try to be. If, and I mean if, anything were to happen between Garrett and I, I would first ask your approval and would never act as though I'm your parent. Garrett does a wonderful job of that, himself."

"It's just too bad you aren't my mother."

"Now wouldn't that be weird?" Larissa laughed.

"Meaning?" Makayla gathered the new clothes in her arms.

"Meaning if I were your mother, it would be completely disturbing if your father and I were both sexually active with our daughter."

Makayla chuckled. "Let's go Mom. It's almost time for Daddy to get home.