All Comments on 'What Once Was Innocent Ch. 14'

by constanthardon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nightshadownightshadowover 15 years ago
FINALLY!!!!

Even though I already read an early treatment of this installment last year, I am glad to see that you finally made it public. The changes you made were fantastic and definitely leave things open for more in the future, should you ever decide to carry on with this enchanting tale.

On the technical side of things, I noticed a number of typos and small grammatical errors. The editor within suggests that you pay closer attention to those things. Other than that, though, this was a fantastic read!

Many thanks for letting all of us revisit these magnificent characters and some much-needed closure. I sincerely hope, however, that you never stop this series completely!

800IbGorrila800IbGorrilaover 15 years ago
Nice work

Glad to see a climax in this story, finally. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. It does a great job of exploring the Father/Daughter incest dynamic. The idea that incest will ever become as acceptable as inter-racial marriage seems a little far fetched, but it never hurts to dream. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very impressive!

Man, you really are good at this! I mean, it is one of the very best story that i saw here, so keep up the good work and don`t let us waiting too much for another <piece of art>, will you? It was so well written and the slowly building up story, love, passion, was the best thing of all...So don`t be a stranger, come on, give us something more of that nice rich imagination of yours, huh? Again, one of the very best story ever!

Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whats next?

Is there going to be another story in the sereis or is that the last of it. I want more! You are one of the best adult fiction authors that i have every read a publication from.

lilbellalilbellaabout 15 years ago
WOW

iT WAS LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE THAT I NEVER WANTED TO END. I WANT MORE

LitaholicLitaholicabout 14 years ago
Excellent!!!

Is this the end? Who dropped off the tape? Is Natalie going to resort to blackmail? I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Phenonemal

I don't know how I stumbled onto this enchanting little tale, but I could not put it down until it was finished. Now I only wish there was more to come, but judging from the last publication date, the story will be forever left up to the readers imagination. The writing was so detailed and exceptional that there should be a theatrical adaptation. Congratulations author, from the quality of the story I imagine that you must be putting out some wonderful pieces in some other forum under some other pseudonym as I type.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

loved the story, wish you would write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

WTF man? How are you going to leave us hanging? Your a bastard for dropping this story. WHAT's WITH THE VIDEO TAPE AND WHO WAS THE PERSON SPYING ON THEM?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
how about audio?

Audio?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You should not have to spoil the end, with the stupig game of the camera!

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great story. i loved it

cant you write more?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why did you forsake us?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous