What Possessed Me - Blake's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Amanda stared at her husband then looked back at me and just sat there. I took my cock in my hand, bent it towards her and stroked it a little, thinking she might just take over. Still, she just sat there. It seemed like she was waiting for me to actually make her do it. So combed my fingers though her hair until I had a good grip on her head, and pushed it towards my cock. She didn't resist me lowering her head, but stopped abruptly when my cock touched her lips. I started rubbing my cock on her lips and she finally took it in her mouth and started sucking. I could hardly believe that she was actually doing it.

Oh my fucking god was her mouth ever soft and warm, and it felt like her tongue was making love to my cock. I know she had never done it before, but I should have known by the way she sucked my tongue when we kissed that she would be a natural. I only had to guide her head up and down a few times before she was doing it on her own. I kept my hand on my cock to keep from going into her throat, and who am I kidding, stroking it while being sucked feels awesome. I hoped like hell she wouldn't stop.

I looked over at her husband to see how mad he was, and to this day I don't know what made me do this. I started narrating what she was doing with her mouth. Then I started and telling her all kinds of nasty things to do to with her mouth on my cock just so he could hear. It was like I was still in that sick competition with him and I was going for the win.

I decided he needed a better view of my fat cock in his wife's mouth. So I pulled Amanda's head up where we could both see her face and told her lick and suck my cock all over. Amanda looked at me with her beautiful eyes as I guided her head and tongue on my cock. Everywhere her tongue touched I felt a wonderful vibration in my cock as if her mouth was electric. Every one of these pulses brought me dangerously close to an orgasm.

I glanced over at Amanda's husband and he had a hard on. Apparently he liked seeing my cock in his wife's mouth. The whole time I expected Amanda to put a stop to this, but she didn't. So I pushed her head back down told her keep sucking.

Only two girls had ever given me blowjobs before this and none of them felt anywhere near this good. One of these girls would always pull it out at the last moment so it wouldn't get cum in her mouth, and the other one would just stop sucking and hold perfectly still while I came. Either way the stimulation would stop just when I wanted it the most.

Now I was getting ready to come and I didn't want the stimulation to stop. I wanted Amanda to keep sucking while came. So I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth and told her to suck it harder. She did it and I almost came.

Amanda probably had no idea how close I was. I told I was about to come and begged her not to stop until I was done. When I said that, Amanda stopped sucking and pulled her head back. I figured she was done, but she only stopped for a moment. Then she slid my cock back in her mouth and started sucking me like crazy.

I remember my next thought being extremely vivid, 'Oh my fucking god, I'm going to be the first guy ever to come in this woman's soft mouth.' Then I realized that she didn't really want to do this, and that was going to do it just for me. The combination of these two thoughts made me quiver with excitement and I started to come. Holy fuck did I ever come.

It felt like Amanda was literally sucking intense waves of energy through me as my cock vibrated from the huge load of cum rushing through it. I could hear Amanda struggling but there was nothing I could do to stop. Even when I was out of cum, Amanda kept going and sucked several more waves of 'dry' pleasure from me. Holy shit, it was fucking perfect. I'd never come so hard, so long, or so much in my life.

When I was finally done I let go of Amanda's head and she immediately pulled off of me. I figured she was off to the bathroom to spit, but instead she just moved over to her husband and spit my load into her hands. She held it up and made him look at my cum. Then she smeared it all over his cock and started jacking him off. He must have gotten really primed by watching his wife, because in no time it looked to me like he was going to come.

Then Amanda stopped jacking and blocked his orgasm... ouch! Even worse she got up and kissed him, then told him if he ever cheated again she would make him eat another man's cum. Wow, I never imagined sweet chubby Amanda could have such a vindictive side. Then as I was slipping off into my post orgasm bliss I watched Amanda's cute chubby ass as she headed off to the bathroom to rinse.

After my bliss ended, I dressed and got ready to leave. Amanda and I stood at the door kissing each other good-bye. She was still naked and I was getting turned on again. I had gone into this thing thinking it would be a onetime deal, but now I wanted more of Amanda. She was an amazing lover. I suggested that we could see each other again, but she seemed more interested in staying married. We kissed one last kiss and I headed out the door and smiled the biggest fucking smile ever the whole way home.

Two weeks after the night with Amanda I met Michelle. She was 28, and has an amazing smile and beautiful brown eyes just like Amanda's. She is also just a little bit chubby with nice soft tits and a big round ass, like Amanda's. It's funny how I now find those features so damn attractive. Best of all Michelle has dark brown hair and wants to keep it that way. She definitely isn't another mean skinny hair-dye blond. I hate to admit this, but sometimes when Michelle and I are having sex I think about Amanda and it makes me come.

A couple of months had passed since that night in the hotel and I had assumed that Amanda had patched things up with her husband. So I was surprised when she called with the news that her husband had left her. She joked that it was all my fault because I made her suck me off. We talked about that night and she told me how intense it all was for her and how she had never come so often or so hard before. I had assumed that she was just an orgasm machine, but she swore her previous best was just two little orgasms.

As we talked I realized that she was on a fishing expedition to see if we could get together again. I only had to think about it for a second. Amanda had the most incredibly soft pussy I had ever fucked and she made me come much harder than anyone else ever had. That is, anyone until Michelle. I could never do anything to hurt Michelle so I only talked to Amanda as a friend that day, and I haven't talked to her since. Michelle is warm and kind and beautiful, and she loves me; and I love everything about her. Being with Amanda opened my mind to see the beauty in a woman like Michelle, and Michelle has made me the luckiest man on earth.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12