All Comments on 'What Price Desire'

by fantasywriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
glad to see you back

hope to see writing more stories soon. the best of luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

your ending was very subtle, i think you chose best to end it in the way you did as opposed to adding an erotic scene.

it adds a sense of class to the story.

PlayfulLesliePlayfulLeslieover 12 years ago
The Power of Suggestion

What I love most about this story is the way you did so much with so little actual violence. Incredibly elegant. Please write more? Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read

A wonderfully well written and entertaining story. Thank you for something that gives a better light to what lies within a submissive soul. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read

Great story, very well written & deeply interesting. Keep up the good work & I'm sure you will continue to capture our imaginations.

sinfully_hevanlysinfully_hevanlyover 12 years ago
Welcome Back

Fantasy Writer,

You've earned yourself a fan. You did this story justice by weaving innuendo into a story line that could have easily have taken a more graphic direction. I'm sure that Gabrielle will bring honor to her house. I enjoy your imagination and look forward to making my way through your other work.

Welcome back!

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

A very well written story told with great attention to detail. My only adverse comment is in a later story (Auction Block) Jonathon/Gabrielle trains a female called Gabrielle, perhaps a bit to much liking for the name? Having said that my latter comment should really apply to your wonderful story "Auction Block"

Do please keep writing.

PendigonPendigonover 12 years ago
AWESOME STORY

I love it, the story shows the true meaning of a Dominant training a submissive, not too violent but also shows the feelings behind this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
outstanding

Not normally into these stories, but I loved this. It was consensual and what he desired. Please keep this up! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous